🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's clear a few things up about the Indiana Religious Freedom Law

So, there are other bakers, florists, wedding planners, DJ's etc who can accommodate the couple.
Why a gay couple would practically DEMAND a service from the owners of an establishment who doesn't share their views is beyond me.
Should I demand Chic-fil-Abe open on Sundays because I really want their sandwich?

To some people, tolerance is not enough. They feel compelled to force Acceptance, which is rather an oxymoron.

Acceptance is a belief. Tolerance is an action. You can hate black people all you want for whatever reasons you want,

but you have to tolerate the fact that they have equal rights.

How is being forced to participate in sacrilege "tolerance"?
sacrilege is subjective and based on a false premise.....

You have no right to dictate to me what constitutes sacrilege, so fuck off now. And don't ask me to bake you a fag cake, because I won't.
as to the first part of your rant..
I'm not dictating, just stating fact..
as to the second part , it's impossible for you to bake a fag cake because cakes have no sexuality

xf2git.jpg

Same bullshit, different decade.

In what way is it the same?

I want to know the REASONS for the law that do not involve a religious defense to discriminate.

Give us ONE good example. In your own words.

Why? Where in that law do the words "discriminate" or "businesses shall have the right to discriminate based on religion" appear in the law? Can you prove to me that this law is different, I repeat, different from the 19 other laws already passed across the country?
oh oh not the if I can't see it ,it aint there ploy.

Last edited:
I want to know the REASONS for the law that do not involve a religious defense to discriminate.

Why? Where in that law do the words "discriminate" or "businesses shall have the right to discriminate based on religion" appear in the law? Can you prove to me that this law is different, I repeat, different from the 19 other laws already passed across the country?
oh oh not the the

Oh no, not another incoherent post from you!

I'm done. Ignored.

hey ass hat I never said that. It's a quote.
tripped over you imaginary dick again..

Oh brother, you're angrier than a honeybadger. What you tripped over is the corpse of your dead argument. Why can't you prove your case?
The Rabbi said:
You're a moron.
This is not a law basd on religious beliefs. It is the opposite of that in fact.

Luddly Neddite said:

Yeah, that's probably why they named it the RELIGIOUS Freedom Act.

Read it.

post #78

you are too funny...

And I should give half a damn, why?

You are debating minutiae, without in fact proving your argument.
I've nothing to prove.
you got your nuts in a vice of ignorance...

That's where this is going and its certainly not the god/jesus I learned aobut.

However, in another thread, I said that its been heartening to see people who are not gay and who have no axe to grind standing up for the rights of their fellow Americans.

We just can't let the haters win. Too many people gave their lives so we could all be free. We can't let their sacrifices be for nothing.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.

For further demonstration of your hypocrisy, look no further than Obamacare. The single most foremost government intrusion into the medical decisions between patients and their doctors in recent history.
mega bullshit!

Prove it!

Yelling "mega bullshit!" is in fact not a valid argument.
of course it is as what you've presented has no basis in fact.
it's bigoted bias opining by dumb fucks like you...

oh oh not the the

Oh no, not another incoherent post from you!

I'm done. Ignored.

That's what you always do. A lot of name calling, sarcasm, nastiness and when it gets handed back to you, you run like the scared little boy you are.

Have the balls to stay on topic and discuss it like an adult.

Yep and the RWs want more and more laws, bigger and bigger government and the more invasive, the better.

For further demonstration of your hypocrisy, look no further than Obamacare. The single most foremost government intrusion into the medical decisions between patients and their doctors in recent history.

Derailing and hijacking your own thread is the best you can do? If you want to whine about ObamaCare, go start a new thread.

Stay on topic and respond to the content of posts.

:offtopic:

During the conversation I mentioned the great social change that took place in our churches. A few years ago, Negroes had their own churches, and now, the very churches that one spoke against interracial marriages are performing interracial marriages.

It was at this time that I told him that these same churches will, in time, freely admit homosexuals into their congregations, followed by the performance of same-sex marriages.

He thought I was crazy - over reacting!

The KKK and It s Beliefs On Homosexuality

Forum List

Back