Lets Compare 2 different Situations. White man VS Black man

Yes. The white guy put up a better fight and represented. Black dude got his ass capped before even landing a punch.

Can you spot the differences?

Yes. Two completely different jurisdictions and two completely different police officers responding to the situation.

I will point out to you that cops do abuse and kill white people too. Police abuse and brutality is something I have brought up repeatedly at this forum for a few years. I have an ongoing thread over 100 pages long full of examples. Trying to drive a racial wedge between this issue is only going to make it harder to address. Everyone needs to work together to solve this.

Yes I know every situation is different and no 2 situations are exactly alike. One was in a parking lot the other wasnt. One was on a Friday the other wasnt etc etc

Yes I know every situation is different and no 2 situations are exactly alike. One was in a parking lot the other wasnt. One was on a Friday the other wasnt etc etc

You're purposely being obtuse, but you already know that.

You're purposely being obtuse, but you already know that.

I didnt think that the first response would be that it happened in different places :dunno: I didnt say it in the beginning because its obvious

I didn't think that the first response would be that it happened in different places :dunno: I didn't say it in the beginning because its obvious

Well, don't you think that's a huge factor? How can you judge the actions of two police officers in one department based on the actions of two other police officers in another department who could be a thousand miles away?

If these were the same two officers or even two from the same department you would have more of a case to say racial bias was the reason.

I didn't think that the first response would be that it happened in different places :dunno: I didn't say it in the beginning because its obvious

Well, don't you think that's a huge factor?

I just didnt think that listing all the differences between the 2 was productive. If you can tell me why its a huge factor no problem. But its a comparison. You get the comparison.

How can you judge the actions of two police officers in one department based on the actions of two other police officers in another department who could be a thousand miles away?

Huh? I'm showing how cops treat whites and how they treat blacks as a comparison. If you require I use 2 situations involving the same cops in the same area with the same circumstances then I'll deliver it on the back of a Unicorn because finding a fucking Unicorn is more likely than that shit.

If these were the same two officers or even two from the same department you would have more of a case to say racial bias was the reason.

No, theres enough examples to show that point clearly. Maybe not according to your strict requirements but to others. Yeah

Well, don't you think that's a huge factor?

I just didnt think that listing all the differences between the 2 was productive. If you can tell me why its a huge factor no problem.

I just did.

How can you judge the actions of two police officers in one department based on the actions of two other police officers in another department who could be a thousand miles away?

Huh? I'm showing how cops treat whites and how they treat blacks as a comparison.

No, you're cherry picking examples of how one set of cops treated a white guy and one set of different cops treated a black guy, of which the one example has nothing to do with the other. Why didn't you pick an example of a white guy also getting killed by the police?

If you require I use 2 situations involving the same cops in the same area with the same circumstances then I'll deliver it on the back of a Unicorn because finding a fucking Unicorn is more likely than that shit.

Yeah, exactly my point. That's the flaw I'm pointing out to you in your comparison. It doesn't necessarily show what you think it does.

No, there's enough examples to show that point clearly. Maybe not according to your strict requirements but to others. Yeah

I'm not denying that racial bias exists within American police departments. I believe it does, in fact. What I'm criticizing is your example. It doesn't prove anything because there are too many different variables in play.

DTMB proves it is all about race to CC. Which, by definition, is racist :thup:

Here how about this Dont Taze. YOU PICK the videos you want me to make a thread on that is a fair example using your perimeters that you set up and I will post it.

No lie, but I imagine the requirement you set cant even be achieved by you, the person making the request. So here's your chance to present something fair and my turn to present a fairer picture to rectify the unfairness. Does that sound like a deal?

How about this one

I mean he doesnt have a gun in his pocket but does have a hachet or machete. Does that count?

I guess we better let black cops police black people. No white cop should ever even look at a black person even if they are committing a crime right in front of them. That's the only way to stifle the "Hey white people" bullshit.

Murder in progress. Wait a sec. I will call you a black cop. Sorry man, can't help you I am white.

I guess we better let black cops police black people.

IDK, but cant we just take a much smaller step and just demand they stop killing people for the littlest thing? I dont think step one should be creating black police departments first. Maybe 2nd...or 3rd

No white cop should ever even look at a black person even if they are committing a crime right in front of them. That's the only way to stifle the "Hey white people" bullshit.

If a crime is committed all I'm saying is you can look at them just dont shoot them BEFORE figuring out the situation. Its pretty simple and easier than not looking at people or something

Murder in progress. Wait a sec. I will call you a black cop. Sorry man, can't help you I am white.

Murder in progress? Oh, selling CD's isnt scary enough so you're pretending that people want murders in progress to be ignored. I get it...that was cool

Can you spot the differences?

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back