🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Number one, it's not "my work" dood. And it's not yours either --- it's the poster I quoted WHO MADE THE ACTUAL ASSERTION. Fucking DUH.

Try to keep track of who's saying what. That wasn't even your fucking point.

Number two "dining alone with a woman who is not his wife" has nothing to do with "fidelity" anyway.

And number three, since you now have made your own ass-ertion --- that Pence has "been attacked" for that silliness......................................................... Link?
Looks like I hit a nerve.

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

Scandal rocks the vice presidency

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

You said the left is not as outraged about Clinton and Weiner.
So you aren't intelligent enough to know that saying 'The Left has shown no outrage over Clinton and Weiner' is NOT the same thing as saying 'You said in your post that Bill Clinton and Weiner weren’t subjected to as much press as people like Judge Moore'.

So you just admitted to being STUPID or a LIAR. Thanks.

The accusers are believable, much more so than Moore.
Prove it or it ain't so. Innocent until proven guilty. Thing is, Jakey, non-conservatives want to believe the allegations and we constitutional conservatives don't want to believe it without evidence.

It only matters what voters believe

Is Moore the person they want representing them?

You said the left is not as outraged about Clinton and Weiner.
So you aren't intelligent enough to know that saying 'The Left has shown no outrage over Clinton and Weiner' is NOT the same thing as saying 'You said in your post that Bill Clinton and Weiner weren’t subjected to as much press as people like Judge Moore'.

So you just admitted to being STUPID or a LIAR. Thanks.
I hope this monumental “win” on your part puts a spring in your step. There is however a third choice: I equated your statement about unequal outrage with press coverage. Outrage is often measured by how much coverage an issue gets. People say “why aren’t more people outraged over Uranium One” as a proxy for saying “why doesn’t the uranium one story get more coverage”. This is me being neither a liar nor stupid (although I readily admit to the latter).

If this third option isn’t correct, then tell me how you measure comparable outrage if it isn’t press coverage? Or in the alternative just revert to more name calling.

Prove it or it ain't so. Innocent until proven guilty. Thing is, Jakey, non-conservatives want to believe the allegations and we constitutional conservatives don't want to believe it without evidence.

If Moore is innocent of the allegations, then why not, rw?

Last edited:
He's not a pedophile. 17, 18, even 14 ... all are post-pubescent. At most he's an ephebophile. I'm getting annoyed hearing people call him a pedophile. It's just not accurate.
He likes to diddle kids. And there are a lot of people here who are okay with it.

If Moore is innocent of the charges, then why not, rw?

The voters will decide who they believe and whether it affects their vote

Personally, I think molesting children is not the worst of his faults

If Moore is innocent of the charges, then why not, rw?

The voters will decide who they believe and whether it affects their vote

the "voters" in Alabama don't care... they like their bigoted hypocritical bible thumpers.

you think it's ok for a 30 year old man to hit on a 14 year old child?
It's never ok...not even when a Democrat does it.

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

that's the difference between people like you and people like us. when it's one of ours, eg, Anthony Weiner or Harvey Weinstein, we cut them loose.

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....

I’m a conservative. And you are so tribal that you can’t think any more. A shame.
There is nothing 'tribal' about pointing out someone is LYING, especially after they ADMIT it, like you did. I understand...it must be embarrassing to be caught lying ... and admit it .. in front of the whole board. Don't blame or attack me because you did it. Man up. Accept responsibility.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....

not innocent until proven guilty, vlad...

this isn't a criminal trial, dum dum.

why does it have to be a "crime" for someone to be too disgusting to sit as a senator?

oh right.... you like the disgusting scum.

seems you're the snowflake who cries when your losers get called out for what they are.

man up.

Snowflakes....meh....
But in this case the trial is an election. There will be no court case. As you said above, let the people decide in Alabama. (Unless that paraphrasing makes me a liar a snowflake or stupid).

Forum List

Back