🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

not innocent until proven guilty, vlad...
YOU attack ME for defending someone from attacks by people like YOU who want to villainize others without any evidence...and you call me 'vlad'.

Bwuhahaha....

But in this case the trial is an election.
Yes, it's called the 'court of public opinion' - it is the same court snowflakes have been holding for Trump for the last year, falsely accusing him of crimes because they don't actually have any evidence that would stand up in a REAL courtroom. That's also called a 'liberal smear job'.

I’m a conservative. And you are so tribal that you can’t think any more. A shame.
There is nothing 'tribal' about pointing out someone is LYING, especially after they ADMIT it, like you did. I understand...it must be embarrassing to be caught lying ... and admit it .. in front of the whole board. Don't blame or attack me because you did it. Man up. Accept responsibility.
I already did and congratulated you on your “win” if you see the world so Two dimensionally. I’m cool with that. I just think it’s a waste of your potential to emotionally need me to be stupid or a liar or a snowflake. Like Hamlet your emotion is getting in the way of your intellect. Not a good recipe for creating community and communication. I am a liar in your eyes because you need me to be a liar. I accept that. But it underscores your lack of knowledge about the people around you. A shame, really.

Liberal fake news about Moore.

There are four "accusers."

One, is a self-described member of "the Resistance" and worked for Hillary and Bernie rallies. She says Moore did things with her when she was 14 years old. Who,, except for a stupid Moon Bat, would believe a Libtard asshole?

The other three, say Moore dated them when they were 18-19. They don't describe inappropriate behavior.

The media says, "see, that proves he dated teenagers" and corroborates the first woman's story. Because there's no difference between 14 and 19.
Sad.
What's sad is the out and out lie you are telling. The 14 yo has stated she is a Trump voter...But why limit yourself to the truth?

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

I did some work for you. There have been several threads about pence and his wife.....you can find more. And it does have to do with fidelity as Pence does not want to put himself in a bad situation,

Scandal rocks the vice presidency

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

When your argument fails ---- change the subject altogether.
You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.

But in this case the trial is an election.
Yes, it's called the 'court of public opinion' - it is the same court snowflakes have been holding for Trump for the last year, falsely accusing him of crimes because they don't actually have any evidence that would stand up in a REAL courtroom. That's also called a 'liberal smear job'.

Kind of like accusing Hillary two weeks before the election

The accusers are believable, much more so than Moore.
Prove it or it ain't so. Innocent until proven guilty. Thing is, Jakey, non-conservatives want to believe the allegations and we constitutional conservatives don't want to believe it without evidence.
Sure, it is, since we are not in a court of law, AA.

This is about the believability of the reputations of the accused and the accuser.

Moore comes out on the short end, imo.

Whether you agree with me is immaterial to the outcome next month.

I accept that you believe I lied.
YOU believe you lied. You just made 4 posts where you said 'I won' for pointing out you lied. NOW you are going to t5ry to claim you didn't?

Bwuhahaha.... I've got no time for this, and other posters have better things to do than to continue to 'wriggle on your hook'. :p Buh-bye.....this ridiculous conversation is over. Back to the topic.

I accept that you believe I lied.
YOU believe you lied. You just made 4 posts where you said 'I won' for pointing out you lied. NOW you are going to t5ry to claim you didn't?

Bwuhahaha.... I've got no time for this, and other posters have better things to do than to continue to 'wriggle on your hook'. :p Buh-bye.....this ridiculous conversation is over. Back to the topic.
I see. Sadly it appears I am correct about your emotional need to “be right”. This need blinds you to rational thought as you are incapable of even being willing to address a question that would disprove your “lie” myth. Too bad, a waste of your potential for higher thought, floundering on the rocks of your emotional needs.

I see. Sadly it appears I am correct about your emotional need to “be right”.
'My emotional need to be right'?

Dude, YOU LIED. You ADMITTED you lied. You're a LIAR. Stop trying to spin it. Take it like a man. Stop trying to blame someone else. Let it go, snowflake. That's in the past. Move on. Just stop lying, and things will be gone, forgotten, and fine.

Many 30 year old males will pursue High School girls because they are immature and emotionally insecure

Moore seems more like a creepy uncle trying to cop a feel

I see. Sadly it appears I am correct about your emotional need to “be right”.
'My emotional need to be right'?

Dude, YOU LIED. You ADMITTED you lied. You're a LIAR. Stop trying to spin it. Take it like a man. Stop trying to blame someone else. Let it go, snowflake. That's in the past. Move on. Just stop lying, and things will be gone, forgotten, and fine.
So did you lie when you said “buh bye”? If you need to believe I lied then I can accept that. I offered a third possibility though that you refuse to address because you have emotional reasons that require me — or anyone who impacts your two dimensional world view — to be a liar or a snowflake or stupid.

Again if you need me to be a liar then I accept that. I can live with that label from you. Doesn’t mean you are correct.

When you have to debate whether someone is a pedaphile, you’ve already lost the debate.
I'd say if you can't prove it, it's hearsay.
Not like that’s ever stopped the right from accepting whole, such weak claims levied against Democrats.
When you’re a hammer everything looks like a nail.
when you have no evidence then you must look for a pattern. there is none. story is hearsay. the people will decide. why are you against that?
The story is not hearsay. You obviously don’t know what hearsay is. :cuckoo:

Many 30 year old males will pursue High School girls because they are immature and emotionally insecure

Seems to me that's a screaming sign of a guy who doesn't have the maturity/emotional stability to deal with women his own age and needs that psychological edge of her vulnerability to get near any female at all.

No doubt the same hangup that drives him to seek political power.

Seems to me that's a screaming sign of a guy who doesn't have the maturity/emotional stability to deal with women his own age and needs that psychological edge of her vulnerability to get near any female at all.
Which could not only explain minors but INTERNS as well...

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....
Ahh, the sweet sound of rightard hypocrisy. It’s like music to my ears...
If you call treason 'nothing'...

Seems Libs are running from this thread's facts....

'Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...'

Forum List

Back