🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Many 30 year old males will pursue High School girls because they are immature and emotionally insecure

Moore seems more like a creepy uncle trying to cop a feel

Seems to me that's a screaming sign of a guy who doesn't have the maturity/emotional stability to deal with women his own age and needs that psychological edge of her vulnerability to get near any female at all.

No doubt the same hangup that drives him to seek political power.
and so? you aren't voting for him right? the people of alabama are.

Correct. I don't live in Alabama. But then I never claimed I did.
so you have no say in the voters decision that's all. you can bitch until your lips fall off.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

When your argument fails ---- change the subject altogether.
You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.
and none of your business right? you have nothing to gain or lose. it's up to the voters.

No, actually it isn't. Nobody "votes" for who one has dinner with, and nobody "votes" for social mores.
I would however vote in favor of you getting reading lessons.
well yeah it is if he doesn't step down. And they generally vote for who they want to.

Again...sounds a lot like 'Herman Cain'ing to me. Until there is evidence to prove what the Democrats claim, that's all it is.
Hey, it worked on Hermain Cain. This tactic has a proven track record.
thumbsup.gif

Many 30 year old males will pursue High School girls because they are immature and emotionally insecure

Seems to me that's a screaming sign of a guy who doesn't have the maturity/emotional stability to deal with women his own age and needs that psychological edge of her vulnerability to get near any female at all.

so you have no say in the voters decision that's all. you can bitch until your lips fall off.
My cousins, great guys, live in Alabama. Rock solid conservatives. They think Kusge Moore should step aside in time for a write in candidate. If he doesn’t they say they will vote for him because they can’t vote for a Democrat. I look at the Democrat’s positions and am not so sure I could ever vote for Judge Moore. Luckily I won’t have to make that call. I couldn’t look my daughter in the face if I did.

Looks like we have another accuser of Creepy Roy

New Roy Moore accuser expected to allege sexual assault
I'm pretty sure there are a lot more too afraid to come forward. Its obvious this dude has a pattern of taking advantage of little girls.
why?
Little dick? Erectile dysfunction? Sexually abused as a child himself? I mean who knows?
well here, why would someone be afraid to step up now that someone already has? He has no power over anyone. power by the accused is the reason why someone wouldn't come forward. he has zip of that. so your argument holds no water.

My cousins, great guys, live in Alabama. Rock solid conservatives. They think Kusge Moore should step aside in time for a write in candidate. If he doesn’t they say they will vote for him because they can’t vote for a Democrat. I look at the Democrat’s positions and am not so sure I could ever vote for Judge Moore. Luckily I won’t have to make that call. I couldn’t look my daughter in the face if I did.
well good for them. again, if he doesn't step down it is what it is.

Again...sounds a lot like 'Herman Cain'ing to me. Until there is evidence to prove what the Democrats claim, that's all it is.
thumbsup.gif

"lock her up" ring a bell? Of course hypocrites won't so acknowledge.
There is evidence Hillary broke the law.
Agree. There is evidence Judge Moore broke the law too. In the latter case the people will be the judge. In the former it is the Special Counsel who I hope is looking into ALL potential crimes including hers.

thumbsup.gif

"lock her up" ring a bell? Of course hypocrites won't so acknowledge.
LOL

According to cretins like you, not the law.

Of course, when it was a Democrat being accused, you felt no desire to preserve the presumption of innocence.

Hypocrite. :badgrin:

"Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore..."

As with all the other accusations against Republicans by the Democrats, at this point there is NO EVIDENCE. Until any evidence is provided this is just a repeat / running of the DNC Election Playbook.

A tell-tale sign in how 'everyone knew this' - 'oh, the horror and offense' - but it is only brought up at election time ... much like everyone in Hollywood knew about Weinstein but no one brought it up until the fit hit the shan. :p

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....
Ahh, the sweet sound of rightard hypocrisy. It’s like music to my ears...
If you call treason 'nothing'...

Seems Libs are running from this thread's facts....

'Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...'
Go easy on easy. He has some issues that don’t allow him to see Things clearly.

nah... he intentionally spreads disinformation. no one should go easy on that. if he isn't paid for it, then he's doing vlad's work voluntarily.

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....
But in this case the trial is an election. There will be no court case. As you said above, let the people decide in Alabama. (Unless that paraphrasing makes me a liar a snowflake or stupid).
correct, meaning the people get to decide. just like in a court room. what is it you're afraid of?

no one is afraid... we're disgusted by the loons who think sexual predators are fine and dandy.

and I don't seem to recall the deplorables saying wait til Anthony weiner was convicted or wait for harvery Weinberg to be convicted.

you're suck hacks. :rofl:

Looks like we have another accuser of Creepy Roy

New Roy Moore accuser expected to allege sexual assault
I'm pretty sure there are a lot more too afraid to come forward. Its obvious this dude has a pattern of taking advantage of little girls.
why?
Little dick? Erectile dysfunction? Sexually abused as a child himself? I mean who knows?
well here, why would someone be afraid to step up now that someone already has? He has no power over anyone. power by the accused is the reason why someone wouldn't come forward. he has zip of that. so your argument holds no water.
There are many reasons why someone would be afraid to step up. The most obvious to most intelligent people would be the subsequent invasion of privacy by the press at this point. The second most obvious would be embarrassment. I mean look at the fucker.

According to cretins like you, not the law.

No, dear.

The FBI has thousands of official e-mails and documents they recovered from Hillary's server she never turned in, as per required by the FOIA and the Federal Records Act. Only ignorant / partisan liberals like yourself continue to argue these are not crimes perpetrated by Hillary.

FBI Director Comey himself declared Hillary was extremely negligent'. Last week I posted the exact law, with links, explaining how that is a CRIME. Comey changed his words because he even realized he had just pointed out Hillary had broken the law.

Hillary was proven to have given her maid, someone who had no security clearance, access to classified, asking her to print it out for her. That is a crime.

Destroying classified documents and devices not according to the specific law that governs it is a crime.

The FACT that Hillary ... and others .. broke numerous laws has been presented to delusional / denial nutters like you over and over .Continuing to do so on your part does not make it any less criminal now as when you tried doing so months ago. It just makes you look insanely partisan, overwhelmed by hate, or just nuts.

The problem is not that there is no evidence sufficient enough to convict Hillary, it is that nutters like you are SO partisan that even Hillary's conviction, if it were to happen, would not be proof enough for you that she broke the law.

no one is afraid... we're disgusted by the loons who think sexual predators are fine and dandy.

No one thinks sexual predators are "fine and dandy" unless they happen to be sitting Democrat presidents getting BJs in the Oval Office.

What I keep seeing are Liberal Democraps who think accusations 38 years after the fact constitute absolute proven guilt of a crime.... just because they think so.

Forum List

Back