🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

What I have spoken of, Faun, is backed up by evidence....as opposed to the on-going leftist witch hunt.

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....
Ahh, the sweet sound of rightard hypocrisy. It’s like music to my ears...
If you call treason 'nothing'...

Seems Libs are running from this thread's facts....

'Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...'
Go easy on easy. He has some issues that don’t allow him to see Things clearly.

A new woman is expected to come forward Monday to accuse Senate candidate Roy Moore of assaulting her as a minor in Alabama.

The announcement came from attorney Gloria Allred, who has represented woman who have accused President Trump and comedian Bill Cosby of sexual misconduct or assault. The individual would be the fifth person to accuse the Republican Senate nominee of inappropriate conduct with them, including one who said Moore, then a 32-year-old prosecutor, had sexual contact with her when she was 14.

Looks like we have another accuser of Creepy Roy

New Roy Moore accuser expected to allege sexual assault
I'm pretty sure there are a lot more too afraid to come forward. Its obvious this dude has a pattern of taking advantage of little girls.

His denials are starting to look lame

Mitch McConnell just threw him under the bus
How many Republicans will follow?
Any Keurig smashers showing signs of regret yet?

A new woman is expected to come forward Monday to accuse Senate candidate Roy Moore of assaulting her as a minor in Alabama.

The announcement came from attorney Gloria Allred, who has represented woman who have accused President Trump and comedian Bill Cosby of sexual misconduct or assault. The individual would be the fifth person to accuse the Republican Senate nominee of inappropriate conduct with them, including one who said Moore, then a 32-year-old prosecutor, had sexual contact with her when she was 14.
Even if a pig walks on two legs, he’s still a pig. See e.g., Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

then why aren't you demanding this scum get lost? if it were a dem you would be.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED....A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PROVN TO HAVE HAPPENED.

Snowflakes....meh....

not innocent until proven guilty, vlad...

this isn't a criminal trial, dum dum.

why does it have to be a "crime" for someone to be too disgusting to sit as a senator?

oh right.... you like the disgusting scum.

seems you're the snowflake who cries when your losers get called out for what they are.

man up.
it's and election and up to the voters. why does that bother you?

Snowflakes....meh....
But in this case the trial is an election. There will be no court case. As you said above, let the people decide in Alabama. (Unless that paraphrasing makes me a liar a snowflake or stupid).
correct, meaning the people get to decide. just like in a court room. what is it you're afraid of?

I’m a conservative. And you are so tribal that you can’t think any more. A shame.
There is nothing 'tribal' about pointing out someone is LYING, especially after they ADMIT it, like you did. I understand...it must be embarrassing to be caught lying ... and admit it .. in front of the whole board. Don't blame or attack me because you did it. Man up. Accept responsibility.
I already did and congratulated you on your “win” if you see the world so Two dimensionally. I’m cool with that. I just think it’s a waste of your potential to emotionally need me to be stupid or a liar or a snowflake. Like Hamlet your emotion is getting in the way of your intellect. Not a good recipe for creating community and communication. I am a liar in your eyes because you need me to be a liar. I accept that. But it underscores your lack of knowledge about the people around you. A shame, really.
in your opinion. right?

Looks like you're a moron. On what planet does it suddenly become MY job to validate a piece of bullshit you yourself just brought in in the same post?

Fucking moron.

You just linked to a freaking satire post on this very site. And one posted by the same poster who ran away when I challenged her for this link.

Looks like when I called you "moron" I was misunderestimating the depths of your stupidity.

Fucking cretin.

Further --- all it demonstrates is that Mike Pence believes he has no control over himself. Doesn't demonstrate a goddam thing about "fidelity". It demonstrates a weak character.
And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

When your argument fails ---- change the subject altogether.
You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.
and none of your business right? you have nothing to gain or lose. it's up to the voters.

The accusers are believable, much more so than Moore.
Prove it or it ain't so. Innocent until proven guilty. Thing is, Jakey, non-conservatives want to believe the allegations and we constitutional conservatives don't want to believe it without evidence.
Sure, it is, since we are not in a court of law, AA.

This is about the believability of the reputations of the accused and the accuser.

Moore comes out on the short end, imo.

Whether you agree with me is immaterial to the outcome next month.
doesn't matter what you think however, it's up to the voters to decide right? what a waste of time to listen to your opinion or anyone elses.

Again...sounds a lot like 'Herman Cain'ing to me. Until there is evidence to prove what the Democrats claim, that's all it is.

Many 30 year old males will pursue High School girls because they are immature and emotionally insecure

Moore seems more like a creepy uncle trying to cop a feel

Seems to me that's a screaming sign of a guy who doesn't have the maturity/emotional stability to deal with women his own age and needs that psychological edge of her vulnerability to get near any female at all.

No doubt the same hangup that drives him to seek political power.
and so? you aren't voting for him right? the people of alabama are.

Again...sounds a lot like 'Herman Cain'ing to me. Until there is evidence to prove what the Democrats claim, that's all it is.
how about Justice Thomas. let us not forget about him. Justice Thomas is the one I identify with as far as leftist bullshit. Pure and simple. It is all it is and will never be anything more. they are sorry asses, that are evil and full of shit. otherwise they are nice people.

And you just proved Tipsey's point. because he isnot putting himself in positions I which he may be temped....or give unscrupulous women an to opportunity make up stories about him, you call him weak. You are the moron.

Exactly what kind of "unscrupulous story" could anybody make up out of a fucking restaurant receipt? Hm?
"Mike Pence is a chintzy tipper"?

Damn straight I call that weak. What, does Mike Pence go around raping every woman who's not his wife, and therefore they're banned from the table? How is that NOT weak?

That's monumentally stupid. He's not doing it because he doesn't trust himself in those situations, he's doing it to prevent degenerate morons from having any more made up crap to throw, and to honor his commitment to his wife. She'll never have to read a hit piece in the paper and ask him what the heck he was doing at dinner with that women who is now getting paid six figures to spout off about it. You're not weak if you refuse to get in the snake pit.

If you're married to an insecure freak who's going to grill you about every meal, you're trapped in a failed relationship.

So if that's what you're saying as a rationale, yeah maybe you have a point. I personally don't know him -- but neither do you. I do however know what the social norms are, and this is way abnormal.

You know, if Bubba Clinton had that kind of common sense, he could have avoided a lot of problems. Obviously, he didn't.

When your argument fails ---- change the subject altogether.
You lose.

But just to feed the red herring momentarily ---- I'm not aware of anyone named "Bubba", whatever that means, getting in hot water for who he sat down to dinner with.

You lose twice.
and none of your business right? you have nothing to gain or lose. it's up to the voters.

No, actually it isn't. Nobody "votes" for who one has dinner with, and nobody "votes" for social mores.
I would however vote in favor of you getting reading lessons.

Many 30 year old males will pursue High School girls because they are immature and emotionally insecure

Moore seems more like a creepy uncle trying to cop a feel

Seems to me that's a screaming sign of a guy who doesn't have the maturity/emotional stability to deal with women his own age and needs that psychological edge of her vulnerability to get near any female at all.

No doubt the same hangup that drives him to seek political power.
and so? you aren't voting for him right? the people of alabama are.

Correct. I don't live in Alabama. But then I never claimed I did.

Forum List

Back