🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's go Brandon

It is called Liberty you moron. Something you nitwit Moon Bats know nothing about.

Florida has some of the lowest China Virus death rates in the nation despite all the Yankee scum that comes here bring the infection.
Bullshit. It ranks 10th highest out of 50.

Then it's a good thing that I criticize them for making poor decisions like debauching the dollar and trying to control markets to solve a problem we don't have and wouldn't work even if we did.

Plus I didn’t hear any more rumors about him shitting his pants or farting loudly.
You heard rumors? We have Guilliani farting on national tv during the audits! And who can forget that black gunk all over his face during the Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference! That's one for the books.

And neither is Biden. Whereas anyone listening to Trump speak can tell he is mentally impaired
And neither is Biden. Whereas anyone listening to Trump speak can tell he is mentally impaired.
Trump is not a professional politician who has spent all his life giving speeches. Trump’s delivery was far from smooth but if he was mentally impaired (as you suggest) he did an amazingly good job as President.

Trump is not a professional politician who has spent all his life giving speeches. Trump’s delivery was far from smooth but if he was mentally impaired (as you suggest) he did an amazingly good job as President.
I did not realize you belong to the upper 1%.

Brandon has already accomplished more in 10 months than Trump did in 4 years

LETS GO BRANDON!

:clap: :clap::clap:

I did not realize you belong to the upper 1%.
The lower 99% today would enjoy less inflation and lower gasoline prices. The very rich can afford to pay more but not the just a little rich, the middle class and the poor.

All I know is, this whole weekend, 100 million Americans are whooping it up......celebrating skateboard guy and the other pos getting their asses shot off!! Ive been laughing for 15 months :auiqs.jpg:. There is even a new cocktail called the "Rittenhouse" ( a beer followed by 3 shots :abgg2q.jpg: )

What we are seeing is ......CRT getting nuked.......poop memes are the rage......whole sports arenas singing the National Anthem......shithole cities like Portland and Chicago burning to the ground.......Bill Maher ridiculing the left........Democrats switching parties.......vaccine mandates overwhelmingly unpopular and getting a facial from the public because they know the jab doesnt work.........CNN and MSNBC with about 117 total viewers.........gun grabbing train wrecked........mask wearers the laughingstock of the country

The left.......perpetually triggerred. Because.........they are lOsiNg.

Indeed..........wokeism is dying on the vine........its a dumpster fire for the left everywhere you look. Its a rout. We are witnessing the redefinition of "woke". :hello77:

243445463_3948987211868930_3565693746375901649_n.jpg

Last edited:
They are planning a parade for Rittenhouse btw.........he's going to ride a giant float down Broadway.......here is the prototype...........:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Im hearing they are planning on putting a giant hunk of swiss cheese at the rear! :spinner:

biggestskateboard2.jpg

Gotta admit.......if youre on the right, could you possibly be having more fun than now?

Forum List

Back