Lets go to Space

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
i mean permanent human settlement in space.

why ?

cause earth is the only spaceship we got, so lets build more spaceships.

or more accurate, lets build more habitats in space, we only got earth ? so lets build more.

in my assesment it would cost about 1,000,000,0000,0000 $ to build a selfsuficient space habitat capable of selfreplicating.

so i gusess it ould cost about 10 times as much, 10 trillion $, thats about 10 years worth of military expenditure, so if ew stop killing each other for 10 years we could have our children live in space

what do you think is that a good idea ?

every cent of that money would go into the USA economy, we would need 10 000 engeniers, architects , programers biologists, so many highly educated people, that they could pay off their colledge tution debt

investing into space gives back 10 dollars for every dollar invested, unlike investing money into military which gives back 80 cent for every dollar invested

Sounds like another idea so darn good...

statism.preview.jpg

Is there ANY idea you leftists have that doesn't require force?

it does not require force, paying for soldiers to kill people in foreign countries is force, i want to take the money thats for murdering people to create a new world.

if you think thats force your a sick sun of a bitch

i want to put money into the economy instead of putting money into guns, shells killing people destruction jdams, more destruction

through out history, anytime science came up with a way to do something, it has always ended up being destructive to earth.
I say we just let humanity die here and leave space pristine. We go there and all we will do is fuck it up just like everything else.

how sick must you be to think its better to commit murder then to build something

yeah science came up with producing iron and cement its caled reinforced cement, almost everything build these days is made of it, science was so sick to invent the builduning material of society, your so right, its so sick, there should be no highways, no streets, no highrises, no skyscrapers, no ships no electricity, electricity is so evil science, no climate control no refrigerators, thats science so evil

basicly people should live in the stone age and die at the age of 26 like god wanted, science is so evil, medicine saving lifes is so evil

i mean permanent human settlement in space.

why ?

cause earth is the only spaceship we got, so lets build more spaceships.

or more accurate, lets build more habitats in space, we only got earth ? so lets build more.

in my assesment it would cost about 1,000,000,0000,0000 $ to build a selfsuficient space habitat capable of selfreplicating.

so i gusess it ould cost about 10 times as much, 10 trillion $, thats about 10 years worth of military expenditure, so if ew stop killing each other for 10 years we could have our children live in space

what do you think is that a good idea ?

I think you are already there bub.

yeah science came up with producing iron and cement its caled reinforced cement, almost everything build these days is made of it, science was so sick to invent the builduning material of society, your so right, its so sick, there should be no highways, no streets, no highrises, no skyscrapers, no ships no electricity, electricity is so evil science, no climate control no refrigerators, thats science so evil
all of these things are to blame for global warming, well, in the 70s it was heading back to the ice age, but now its global warming.
science also came up with the gun, all weapons, nuclear devices, pollution, decrease in water quality, longer life leading to over population, modified foods, poison.

when you get hurt you should not use emergency services instead pray to god

and never drive a car, cars are science so evil

never use a plane, if god wanted you to fly you would have wings

don t use a toilette, thats science shit into earth like god wanted you to do

don t use anything from a supermarket supermarkets are satans,

god said you should work in your sweat on the field to earn your food, go be a farmer or shut the fuck up

thats the 1st commandmend god gave to adam and eve when he threw them out of paradise :

go fucking work in the field in your sweat to earn your food, be a farmer.

if you don t follow that commandmend of god your so fucked

Last edited:

god said you should work in your sweat on the field to earn your food, go be a farmer or shut the fuck up
as far as the growing ones own food.. I actually do.

all priests who don t work in the field go to hell, you are not following gods commandmend

i respect you and you will go to heaven before i do

i misserably failed at agriculture

i respect you and you will go to heaven before i do

i misserably failed at agriculture
Its called living in what is basically, or was basically a farming community. If not for the still resident farmers that join up to my property, I would not have had the knowledge to grow as I do.
you would have had the same advantage if you lived in the same type of area.

Forum List

Back