Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

So getting every available shot and booster so far yet still having Covid does not tell you something? I even bet you have had Covid More than just once.
First time for covid for me. I got a very mild case, barely knew I had it. Would it have been worse without the vaxes? Who knows but I wasn't interested in being in the control group.

What is a 'real' vaccine? Millions get the flu vaccine every year yet some still get the flu. Is the flu vax real?
The overwhelming majority of Americans who get the seasonal flu shot do not get the seasonal flu. It has a great track record and was well researched. No political panic agenda

Yes, there seems to be many right wing nut jobs on here that are not only immunologists, but also political scientists, biologists, climatologists, economists, and of course, lawyers. Some even pretend to be all of them combined!
You mean like Jordan Peterson who knows about everything ?

Not last time, not this time, not ever. Vaxtards can take the Trump vaccine and shove it up their collective asses.

I heard Pfizer had Uncle Donald jerk off in a test tube, and that's what they made their vaccine out of.

So you Covidiots have Donald Trump's DNA swimming around inside you...hhahahahahahahaha.
That explains why they can't get him out of their heads.
They got the P01135809 strand.

Libs want injury to others so they can feel safe that they won’t get Covid when in fact the shot does not prevent getting it. That was Bidens Biggest Lie.

It's not a real vaccine.

Think measels, mumps, polio, etc. Those are vaccines

The flu vaccine doesn't help you build up an immunity to influenza, just like the COVID vaccine doesn't give you immunity to COVID. If anything, the flu vaccine hampers a person's natural immunity. I've had one flu shot in my entire life, and very seldom ever catch the flu, or even a cold. When I do catch the flu, it's very mild and goes away in a couple days, just like COVID did when I caught in back in 2020. It was like a three-day mild flu and I just slept it off. Haven't had a resurgence of it since then, even though I never wear masks and go a lot of places where there are crowds of people.

The flu vaccine doesn't help you build up an immunity to influenza, just like the COVID vaccine doesn't give you immunity to COVID. If anything, the flu vaccine hampers a person's natural immunity. I've had one flu shot in my entire life, and very seldom ever catch the flu, or even a cold. When I do catch the flu, it's very mild and goes away in a couple days, just like COVID did when I caught in back in 2020. It was like a three-day mild flu and I just slept it off. Haven't had a resurgence of it since then, even though I never wear masks and go a lot of places where there are crowds of people.
Hey look another right winger who thinks because a situation turns out a certain way for him, it turns out that way for everyone. Cant see past yourself syndrome.

The overwhelming majority of Americans who get the seasonal flu shot do not get the seasonal flu. It has a great track record and was well researched. No political panic agenda
I have no beef with the flu vax. Flu vaccines vary in how well they work, and someone can get vaccinated but still get sick with flu. There are many different flu viruses that spread and cause illness among people, so this can happen if someone is exposed to a flu virus that is very different from the viruses in the flu vaccine.

I have no beef with the flu vax. Flu vaccines vary in how well they work, and someone can get vaccinated but still get sick with flu. There are many different flu viruses that spread and cause illness among people, so this can happen if someone is exposed to a flu virus that is very different from the viruses in the flu vaccine.
Earth to right wing nut jobs. Vaccines arent 100% foolproof. But that doesnt mean that vaccines arent effective.

Last edited:
What is your medical background and criteria for a 'vaccine'? Have you shared this with the CDC?

Are measles, mumps, and polio even a thing anymore? Apparently those vaccines are safe and effective.

I'm sure your medical credentials put the CDC to shame. Or is that another ludicrous statement on my part?
Cmon we all know these right wing nut jobs on here who struggled to graduate high school put the CDC to shame with their expertise.

Forum List

Back