Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

I got the latest booster because I am required for the kidney transplant to have all vaccine boosters. If I don't get the vax, they can throw me off the kidney donor list. Kind of in a rock and hard place on that one. I got the flu shot on the same day as the C vax, same arm.

I got the latest booster because I am required for the kidney transplant to have all vaccine boosters. If I don't get the vax, they can throw me off the kidney donor list. Kind of in a rock and hard place on that one. I got the flu shot on the same day as the C vax, same arm.
Did you arm fall off?

I dunno... I got the Moderna Vaccine and booster a couple years ago. I haven't contracted Covid, nor have I suffered any side effects from the vaccine. If it is offered around here, I'll probably get it.

Is horsepaste effective against the new variant?

True, but they are useless against the flu.

If the flu vaccine truly worked, you wouldn't need one every year. People have no idea what the flu vaccine is doing to their immune system and even though influenza mutates into different variants, it's still influenza. If you have an immunity to one variant, you're pretty much immune to others.

1693861847160.png

~S~

I bet many of the folks who took a dirt knap from COVID wish they could get a booster shot.

Here ya go please take your booster so I can tell you you're faking it when you're dribbling your supper out the side of your mouth.

NBC K-11 Atlanta News: COVID vaccine injury program overwhelmed

Last edited:
I'm sure your medical credentials put the CDC to shame. Or is that another ludicrous statement on my part?

You have taken the "vaccine" and multiple boosters, to prevent COVID. You still got COVID. I do not need to be a doctor, that's third-grade level logic.

If the flu vaccine truly worked, you wouldn't need one every year. People have no idea what the flu vaccine is doing to their immune system and even though influenza mutates into different variants, it's still influenza. If you have an immunity to one variant, you're pretty much immune to others.

You have ni idea how flu vaccines work. Sit down.

Forum List

Back