Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

John doe 101 is an appropriate name for someone who's had that many jabs. He's probably a walking, talking blootclot by now, just waiting to kick the bucket.
Sigh. Some of these people need some serious edumacation.

Start here: you know how locusts come back every 7 years? Well... why is that? Why seven YEARS? I mean, their lifespan is maybe a couple of months, so why does it take seven years for the next generation?

What"s going on? Are they hibernating? :p

Turns out, the 7 years is just a matter of luck. Could be 5, could be 9, who knows.

Mostly it's the weather, it triggers them, causes changes in their brains. And it just so happens the weather is on cycle, therefore so are the locusts. And therefore so are the farmers, and therefore so is the economy.

Viruses, are the same way. And they're even more complicated than locusts, in a way. They can come back every few years too. Call it swarming behavior, just like the locusts

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

I and hubby will...he's fighting cancer and doctors recommend he and I both continue to get the updated vax.... So we will.

Hey Grumblenuts and rightwinger don't be shy: you called me Typhoid Sue because I wouldn't get the shots. Better sound off whether you're getting all the new Boosters or you're Typhoid Nuts and Typhoid Wing from here on out.

Hey Mac1958 no word on whether you're just gonna "get the damn shot" or else be a Rambo? No other excuses now. Get the shot or stop playing Rambo. Remember?

Hey Mac1958 no word on whether you're just gonna "get the damn shot" or else be a Rambo? No other excuses now. Get the shot or stop playing Rambo. Remember?
I'm not really sure what that post means, but as a reminder: I support your right to not get the shot, and I am against mandates.

And since you follow my posts so closely, you know that my use of "get the damn shot" was within a question, not a demand.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

I'm not really sure what that post means, but as a reminder: I support your right to not get the shot, and I am against mandates.

And since you follow my posts so closely, you know that my use of "get the damn shot" was within a question, not a demand.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

Your words. Tell me again how "support your right not to get the shot". Not to mention, this was complete, unmitigated bunk.

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Children are in ICU's across the country.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

Your words. Tell me again how "support your right not to get the shot". Not to mention, this was complete, unmitigated bunk.

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Children are in ICU's across the country.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

Yes, that's what I wrote. Which is what I said in post 130.

zzz

Is Jill Biden's positive test evidence for or against further "vaccination"? Given that the Frist Family is arguably the most protected possible, what are we to assume regarding the present state of prevention? Will masks and shots be ramped up?

Hey Grumblenuts and rightwinger don't be shy: you called me Typhoid Sue because I wouldn't get the shots. Better sound off whether you're getting all the new Boosters or you're Typhoid Nuts and Typhoid Wing from here on out.

Of course I’ll get the shot in October when I get my flu shot
My wife is undergoing cancer treatment and we don’t want to risk infection.

Lets see..

Who should I listen to?
My wife’s doctors who encourage we both get vaccinated to reduce risk or Typhoid Sue who has been spreading COVID misinformation for years?

As if.

We all know exactly who you listen to.

Stop trying to be cute. It's not a good look for any vapid left cultist.

Forum List

Back