Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

But…but…but…you took it literalky
Naturally you can’t take responsibility so of course someone else caused you to be so gullible , easily fooled and stupid.
Your posting history isn't my problem. I have to work from available data.

Maybe you should try posting the truth occasionally?

That might help.

Your posting history isn't my problem. I have to work from available data.

Maybe you should try posting the truth occasionally?

That might help.
Probably time again for you to state that hopefully someone will seriously injure me physically
You certainly can’t do so verbally

If the flu vaccine truly worked, you wouldn't need one every year. People have no idea what the flu vaccine is doing to their immune system and even though influenza mutates into different variants, it's still influenza. If you have an immunity to one variant, you're pretty much immune to others.
I didn't realize how many virologists post on USMB and how the CDC and the drug companies are conspiring to... What? Take our money, kill us, or turn us into zombies or Democrats?

You have taken the "vaccine" and multiple boosters, to prevent COVID. You still got COVID. I do not need to be a doctor, that's third-grade level logic.
I got the vax and boosters to prevent me from getting seriously ill from Covid. Can you honestly say I'd be just as well off without the vax?

Forum List

Back