Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

Lets see..

Who should I listen to?
My wife’s doctors who encourage we both get vaccinated to reduce risk or Typhoid Sue who has been spreading COVID misinformation for years?
I guess we're supposed to listen to people who believe a new conspiracy theory every few hours, who hate the government, and who walk around in a constant state of manipulated rage & paranoia 24/7/365.

That seems like an intelligent and reasonable approach.

Is Jill Biden's positive test evidence for or against further "vaccination"? Given that the Frist Family is arguably the most protected possible, what are we to assume regarding the present state of prevention? Will masks and shots be ramped up?

The bigger question is not that Dr Jill Biden got COVID but how severe are her symptoms?

By all accounts, she is experiencing mild symptoms which shows the vaccine is working

I guess we're supposed to listen to people who believe a new conspiracy theory every few hours, who hate the government, and who walk around in a constant state of manipulated rage & paranoia 24/7/365.

I believe most Progs would send others to death camps if they could. And the others have issues with their own also.

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

The vaxx can now be delivered by a Bill Gates modified mosquito, for your own good...and the children

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

I had COVID in the spring.. I was sick, but it was pretty mild. I've had the vaccine and boosters. I'll probably get another in a week or two.

I've had immunizations since 1950 for everything from typhoid and cholerae to yellow fever.

Yep. When the flu shot came out the same fools claimed it was a government plot.

UrFuneral.jpg

I will, along with the current flu vaccine.

Yes. You do whatever you feel is best for you

But YOU determine that, not the government.

How would you feel if it were the other way around, and there was a life saving vaccine but the government refused to let you have it?

Yes. You do whatever you feel is best for you

But YOU determine that, not the government.

How would you feel if it were the other way around, and there was a life saving vaccine but the government refused to let you have it?
Well now that that i a state issue, it could happen, just like the government can interfere with women whenever it wants to apparently.

I fully support MAGAs not taking any vaccines.

Sigh. Some of these people need some serious edumacation.

Start here: you know how locusts come back every 7 years? Well... why is that? Why seven YEARS? I mean, their lifespan is maybe a couple of months, so why does it take seven years for the next generation?

What"s going on? Are they hibernating? :p

Turns out, the 7 years is just a matter of luck. Could be 5, could be 9, who knows.

Mostly it's the weather, it triggers them, causes changes in their brains. And it just so happens the weather is on cycle, therefore so are the locusts. And therefore so are the farmers, and therefore so is the economy.

Viruses, are the same way. And they're even more complicated than locusts, in a way. They can come back every few years too. Call it swarming behavior, just like the locusts

How brilliant to compare locusts with the Covid-19 Cult. The similarities are so numerous and scientific. So too was your analysis claiming that your PhD sophistication could change the statistics of a coin flip or shuffling a deck of cards and drawing out a given card on the first try, say the Ace of Clubs. Just speed things up scruffy-style and voila! Heads every flip, and Ace of Spaces every draw.

scruffy science is simply amazing. More, please!

War on Covid.jpg

Last edited:
Well now that that i a state issue, it could happen, just like the government can interfere with women whenever it wants to apparently.

I fully support MAGAs not taking any vaccines.

Can't you clowns get your heads out of MAGA's butt?

Look here - I have a better idea. Let's get together on this. After all, that's what politics is all about, isn't it?

It sounds like we both agree that government should keep it's grubby little paws off our noses. You speak of women, I speak of vaccines - but it's the same thing, isn't it?

It's unwanted government interference. To the point of being destructive. Amirite?

So let's get together on this. We agree. There's no reason we should be arguing about it.

I'll agree to government keeping it's hands off womens' health, if you'll agree to government keeping it's hands off MY health.

Deal?

How brilliant to compare locusts with the Covid-19 Cult. The similarities are so numerous and scientific. So too was your analysis claiming that your PhD sophistication could change the statistics of a coin flip or shuffling a deck of cards and drawing out a given card on the first try, say the Ace of Clubs. Just speed things up scruffy-style and voila! Heads every flip, and Ace of Spaces every draw.

scruffy science is simply amazing. More, please!

View attachment 825061
Shut up, religious nutball.

No one asked you.

Can't you clowns get your heads out of MAGA's butt?

Look here - I have a better idea. Let's get together on this. After all, that's what politics is all about, isn't it?

It sounds like we both agree that government should keep it's grubby little paws off our noses. You speak of women, I speak of vaccines - but it's the same thing, isn't it?

It's unwanted government interference. To the point of being destructive. Amirite?

So let's get together on this. We agree. There's no reason we should be arguing about it.

I'll agree to government keeping it's hands off womens' health, if you'll agree to government keeping it's hands off MY health.

Deal?
Cool. Are there states requiring covid vaccination?

Forum List

Back