Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

Cool. Are there states requiring covid vaccination?
By proxy. School districts have to get the state's blessing to enforce vaccination standards.

In this area, they can be blatantly discriminatory. For instance, teachers are not required to be vaccinated for polio, but children are.

By proxy. School districts have to get the state's blessing to enforce vaccination standards.

In this area, they can be blatantly discriminatory. For instance, teachers are not required to be vaccinated for polio, but children are.
Isn't that a state and local issue though? its my understanding most school districts have exceptions for religious purposes. Also thats not you, but kids. Those kids could be home schooled or sent to a private school where the requirements are not in place, yes?

the vaccine has been remarkably safe and effective, if you are not up to date, it is a matter of time before a new variant takes you down to the ventilator, endangering your nurses in the process.

If the nurses are vaccinated, what's the danger?

Isn't that a state and local issue though? its my understanding most school districts have exceptions for religious purposes. Also thats not you, but kids. Those kids could be home schooled or sent to a private school where the requirements are not in place, yes?
Yes. In Burbank where I work though, teachers were fired for refusing the vax. The city of Burbank is on the butt end of several lawsuits because of it, and they'll probably have to pay. But that doesn't help the teachers, till years after the fact. How are they going to get another teaching job if they were fired from their last one?

Yes. In Burbank where I work though, teachers were fired for refusing the vax. The city of Burbank is on the butt end of several lawsuits because of it, and they'll probably have to pay. But that doesn't help the teachers, till years after the fact. How are they going to get another teaching job if they were fired from their last one?
Apply?

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

Is this vaccine with "woeful performance" ... the same vaccine created under the orange douchebag regime? The one that the orange loser was so proud of?

I regret the fact that I took the shot and the boosters.

This time, I refuse.

Here ya go please take your booster so I can tell you you're faking it when you're dribbling your supper out the side of your mouth.

NBC K-11 Atlanta News: COVID vaccine injury program overwhelmed

• Denied: 1,592
    • Requested medical records not submitted: 182
    • Standard of proof not met and/or covered injury not sustained: 409
    • Missed filing deadline: 665
    • Not CICP covered product/not specified: 336

Yes. You do whatever you feel is best for you

But YOU determine that, not the government.

How would you feel if it were the other way around, and there was a life saving vaccine but the government refused to let you have it?
Lib loons dont want us to be able to make that decision.
They want to force us to take shots because for some Very Odd reason that allows them to feel secure and safe spaced

the vaccine has been remarkably safe and effective, if you are not up to date, it is a matter of time before a new variant takes you down to the ventilator, endangering your nurses in the process.
Anyone who listens to this garbage is dumber than you.
Nothing at all safe about the vaccine, nothing truthful about Covid or its variants.
I think you are a variant Rumpart.

Lib loons dont want us to be able to make that decision.
They want to force us to take shots because for some Very Odd reason that allows them to feel secure and safe spaced

You're right!

Expect jack-booted thugs in black helicopters to hold you down and stick you!!!

Anyday now.....

Adios amigo!

I'll miss you - you gave me such a sense of intellectual superiority!
About 7% of the infected reach severe levels and the shots Do prevent that from getting worse
See Im not like absolute one way street lib loons, or even thinkers, who state the shots are worthless. For the small percentage who are very bad off they are effective. It’s just that they are immaterial for 93% and it’s suspicious as to motive to throw the nation into a mask mandated lockdown and inoculation frenzy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back