Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

The liars said Covid is a hoax
They compared it to the common cold
Liars said masks don’t work
Liars mocked social distancing
Liars told people vaccines will kill you

LOL! How many people do you think you infected and killed running around thinking you're "immune"?

1693950518990.png

Isn't that a state and local issue though? its my understanding most school districts have exceptions for religious purposes. Also thats not you, but kids. Those kids could be home schooled or sent to a private school where the requirements are not in place, yes?
Yes. In Burbank where I work though, teachers were fired for refusing the vax. The city of Burbank is on the butt end of several lawsuits because of it, and they'll probably have to pay. But that doesn't help the teachers, till years after the fact. How are they going to get another teaching job if they were fired from their last one?
My, such an intellectual response. Well done, Doctor.
"Religious nutball." Oh, but I am so hurt by your atheist sophistication
and rationality .
See? ^^^ :p

The information I am spreading is correct. Good luck with the heart disease, autoimmunes and cancers the poison shots produce
There is definitely, unquestionably, some autoimmune activity in certain individuals. It's being thoroughly documented even as we speak.

No one (yet) knows why only certain individuals are affected. However the vax causes membrane fusion, which alters cell surface chemistry.

They'll figure it out. Won't be long.

Yes. In Burbank where I work though, teachers were fired for refusing the vax. The city of Burbank is on the butt end of several lawsuits because of it, and they'll probably have to pay. But that doesn't help the teachers, till years after the fact. How are they going to get another teaching job if they were fired from their last one?

See? ^^^ :p
You are not guaranteed employment. So quit bitching.

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

I was one of the stupid ones who got the vax jabs, and one booster, as I have bad lungs.
I ended up with AKI from them and took over a year to recover. Not to mention that
I ended up with the china virus.
So....no mas, no mas

You haven't heard, people are already saying bad things about the people that won't get the chip installed in their hand in the future. Already getting people ready. You gonna get it?
Why would they need to add one to your hand when you guys already have one in your head?

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

Done

Here we go....

Maryland public elementary school reinstates COVID mask requirements, demands third-graders to wear N95 masks

I used to think masks were just an inconvenience for children.

This time, we will not comply. I'll yank my kid out of school at the first sign of mask mandates.

We will not comply with this stupid bullshit from POLITICIANS. Fuck em. They can stuff their masks where the sun don't shine.

Let’s hear from all the vaccine deniers that died because they refused to get vaccinated?

Oh wait.

I used to think masks were just an inconvenience for children.

This time, we will not comply. I'll yank my kid out of school at the first sign of mask mandates.

We will not comply with this stupid bullshit from POLITICIANS. Fuck em. They can stuff their masks where the sun don't shine.

Yeah it's not going to happen

You didn't answer the question. Are you getting the latest booster?
Sure. I’ll get my flu shot every year too. I do colonoscopies as well. I get a physical every year. Check my cholesterol.

I care about my health. I intended to be around for a long time.

Sure. I’ll get my flu shot every year too. I do colonoscopies as well. I get a physical every year. Check my cholesterol.

I care about my health. I intended to be around for a long time.
So did a lot of other sheep who got the jab and then dropped dead.

Two of my friends got Covid with no jabs.
One said "I couldn't smell my coffee."
The other said, "I had a hard time falling asleep the first night."

End of troubles.
Natural immunity is FAR SUPERIOR.

War on Covid.jpg

Forum List

Back