Let's hear it for those Non-Unionized, Private Sector Employees!!!!

There is a reason why skilled workers don't have to unionize.....

For example I've never heard of a civil engineers union ....

Why is that??

Oh yeah.... They're skilled.

Yeah... well... they'd need one if there were 300 million people qualified to do the job, wouldn't they? That's the problem with you myopic asshats. You don't care about people who aren't skilled and don't have the book smarts to get there. You'd rather just prattle on about ridiculous scenarios that hold no water in the real world.

Imagine, if you will that everyone was had a civil engineering degree.... then what would it be worth? How many Civil Engineering jobs are available? How many of our "unskilled workers" would benefit from getting a degree like that?

The simple truth is... WE NEED GOOD PAYING JOBS...even for the unskilled.

Some are just too fucking dumb....

Thats what it comes down too tho... The smart vs the dumb and who do you think will win that battle???

No... what it comes down to is the supporters of Corporatism and Plutocracy vs. the people who believe in the original American Dream.

To people who believe in Corporatism... the "american dream" is to become as rich as possible by any means necessary. For the majority of the people, they just want a good wage, a fairly comfortable life, and the chance that their kids will have a little bit better of a life than they do.

The former has destroyed those opportunities for the latter, and guess what? Most of the former are just as poor as the latter, despite all their incoherent ramblings. They do not understand why they aren't rich... they work so hard....so it must be government's fault...it must be the Mexicans fault, it must be the Muslims' fault, Welfare, unemployment, Social Security, Medicare.... it has to be all of that.

Makes me wonder if all Contractors do nothing like NLT does.... Perhaps THAT'S the REAL reason why government spends so much money.

I work for the Commonwealth of PA and we've contracted out huge parts of our Network and it's been nothing but a clusterfuck. Maybe it's Contractors like this guy that's to blame.

Not a contractor dimwit. I am a consultant. The contractors that have replaced the Union workers are by far better workers.

well... I'm sure the Commonwealth uses Consultants to work with the Contractors.... same thing.. just higher on the food chain.

Yeah... well... they'd need one if there were 300 million people qualified to do the job, wouldn't they? That's the problem with you myopic asshats. You don't care about people who aren't skilled and don't have the book smarts to get there. You'd rather just prattle on about ridiculous scenarios that hold no water in the real world.

Imagine, if you will that everyone was had a civil engineering degree.... then what would it be worth? How many Civil Engineering jobs are available? How many of our "unskilled workers" would benefit from getting a degree like that?

The simple truth is... WE NEED GOOD PAYING JOBS...even for the unskilled.

Thats what it comes down too tho... The smart vs the dumb and who do you think will win that battle???

No... what it comes down to is the supporters of Corporatism and Plutocracy vs. the people who believe in the original American Dream.

To people who believe in Corporatism... the "american dream" is to become as rich as possible by any means necessary. For the majority of the people, they just want a good wage, a fairly comfortable life, and the chance that their kids will have a little bit better of a life than they do.

The former has destroyed those opportunities for the latter, and guess what? Most of the former are just as poor as the latter, despite all their incoherent ramblings. They do not understand why they aren't rich... they work so hard....so it must be government's fault...it must be the Mexicans fault, it must be the Muslims' fault, Welfare, unemployment, Social Security, Medicare.... it has to be all of that.

You mean you're a Marxist...

No... I'm just not a Corporate apologist like you. I'm all for the private sector... providing they bring the jobs back to America and pay a wage to hard working Americans where they can actually afford to live here. Nothing more.

I am surprised all these Union people are posting.

Shouldn't they be hard at work?

Day off, Petunia. But don't worry... I'll be back to work tomorrow until Monday. What are you Doing on Christmas Day? My wife and I will be working.

Bummer for you, but with that union job you will be making triple time while you strip search grannies at the airport.

Yep... Private sector employees who don't belong to unions are all such hard working diligent workers, and Unionized ones are slugs.

FedEx Guy Throwing My Computer Monitor - YouTube

You mean the INDIVIDUALS that make you look union fucks look like assclowns???

Where you just bragging about knowing how to use CAD, really! That is your big skill you want to brag about?:lol:

Whats yours sticking pipe or tin nocking?

I am surprised all these Union people are posting.

Shouldn't they be hard at work?

Day off, Petunia. But don't worry... I'll be back to work tomorrow until Monday. What are you Doing on Christmas Day? My wife and I will be working.

Bummer for you, but with that union job you will be making triple time while you strip search grannies at the airport.

Time and a half, and I'll be taking care of those "leeches" you'd rather see starve in the street.... the Profoundly Developmentally Disabled.

well... I'm sure the Commonwealth uses Consultants to work with the Contractors.... same thing.. just higher on the food chain.

Took a lot of hard work to get up that food chain.

I'm sure it did. Congratulations... I have no problem with your success... why do you have a problem with others'?

I didnt start a thread attacking anyone, you did. Non union workers, whats your problem with thier success?

No... I'm just not a Corporate apologist like you. I'm all for the private sector... providing they bring the jobs back to America and pay a wage to hard working Americans where they can actually afford to live here. Nothing more.

You want unions building LCD TV's....

Do you not realize cheap products creates jobs????

The cheaper the product the more demand, the more demand the more demand for labor to meet that demand...

Honestly, and this is just me - If i was a kid I'd rather be at a retail desk than working on a manufacturing line.

I've done both and the line job is not nice.......

The cheaper the product the more demand, the more demand the more demand for labor to meet that demand...

Honestly, and this is just me - If i was a kid I'd rather be at a retail desk than working on a manufacturing line.

Cheap products create jobs? Yeah... for other countries...there's not an LCD made in America. I bought a Vizio just because it's an American Owned Company...But it's still made abroad.

finally, we're not talking about kids. We are talking about adults who need to raise a family. I guess your solution is for them not to have a family...like I said... killing the American Dream.

Took a lot of hard work to get up that food chain.

I'm sure it did. Congratulations... I have no problem with your success... why do you have a problem with others'?

I didnt start a thread attacking anyone, you did. Non union workers, whats your problem with thier success?

No, you didn't. But there are plenty that have. If you got butt hurt because I was trying to post an opposing perspective, then that's your problem.

I have no problem with non-union workers. What I have a problem with is the rights' hatred of Unionized workers in general and Public Service workers in particular. All because they want the lowest common denominator for the general labor force....all so they can funnel the savings to the top.

Cheap products create jobs? Yeah... for other countries...there's not an LCD made in America. I bought a Vizio just because it's an American Owned Company...But it's still made abroad.

finally, we're not talking about kids. We are talking about adults who need to raise a family. I guess your solution is for them not to have a family...like I said... killing the American Dream.

Your standard of living would go up if you had to pay some union dude 35 bucks an hour to make you your TV..

If it matters, I'm all for US labor but the unions are just making that not viable...

No, you didn't. But there are plenty that have. If you got butt hurt because I was trying to post an opposing perspective, then that's your problem.

I have no problem with non-union workers. What I have a problem with is the rights' hatred of Unionized workers in general and Public Service workers in particular. All because they want the lowest common denominator for the general labor force....all so they can funnel the savings to the top.

Thats what you call an opposing view? You are doing exactly what you accuse the "righties" of doing. I am not butt hurt at all, I am just telling you how it is in my world working with Unions day in and day out for over 20 years. They are being down sized and replaced with contractors and its thier own damn fault. Once long ago unions were honorable, now they are just a money funnel to the democrats.

Forum List

Back