Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Filled to capacity?
What’s that number?

The capacity increased over times and money, but clearly the Jews were unwanted and hostile, illegal immigrants.
arab-jewish-population-in-israel-palestine-1914-to-1946.gif
What’s the capacity?
6,000,000 people and over 90% of the useful land untouched as of yet.
You are one dumb asshole.

No, that is foolish.
Land is just sand, and it is only water that makes it useful, and is what limits population.
The fact Israel can now afford desalinization does not give them a right to the land.
In order to support the massive Israeli population centers, they have stolen all the water and made Arab agriculture impossible.
The area is now WAY over populated, and the European Jews do not belong.

Wtf? Are you some kinda Nazi sympathizer or something? I tell ya where they belong: South Beach.

I don't really care where they live or belong.
But they as an immigrant minority should not be ruling over the native majority, anywhere.

God says the land is theirs, if you wanna argue? IMO you're a dumbass.

G'luck with that!

Most of the Jewish immigrants to Palestine were from Poland or Russia.
And they were offered dozens of choices, including Spain, Zanzibar, and Uruguay.
Palestine was the worst possible choice, since it was already filled to capacity.
Filled to capacity?
What’s that number?

The capacity increased over times and money, but clearly the Jews were unwanted and hostile, illegal immigrants.
What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.
Land is just sand, and it is only water that makes it useful, and is what limits population.
The fact Israel can now afford desalinization does not give them a right to the land.
In order to support the massive Israeli population centers, they have stolen all the water and made Arab agriculture impossible.
And the Jews have built metropolises in 70 years that were shitholes under Arabs for 2,000 years.
Your point?

Israelis have built nothing.
It was the US giving them over $5 billion a year that built everything.
It is much cheaper when you do not buy land but instead just murder the owners and take it.

Filled to capacity?
What’s that number?

What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.
And the Jews have built metropolises in 70 years that were shitholes under Arabs for 2,000 years.
Your point?

It is much cheaper when you do not buy land but instead just murder the owners and take it.
Is that why the US just bought Iron Dome and doesn’t ever ask Russia or the Muslims to invent anything?

Filled to capacity?
What’s that number?

What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.
Your point?

If Jews did that, they'd be like Muslims and the dark ones. "Gibs me dat"

Now history shows that Jews do innovate, so you're full of shit.

Palestine is ancient, long before the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.

{...
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina".

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[2][3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu", beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The first appearance of the term "Palestine" was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories.[7][8][9] Herodotus was describing the coastal region, but is also considered to have applied the term to the inland region such as the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[10][11][12][13] Later Greek writers such as Aristotle, Polemon and Pausaniasalso used the word, which was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarchas well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[14] The word was never used in an official context during the Hellenistic period, and is not found on any Hellenistic coin or inscription, first coming into official use in the early second century AD.[15] It has been contended that in the first century authors still associated the term with the southern coastal region.[16][17]
...}

Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
I asked who settled the land first.
Who stole it from these first settlers?

We already discussed who settled the land first.
It was the Canaanites, around 8000 BC.
Then Akkadians, Urites, Amorites, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Philistines, etc., who now are all collectively known as Palestinians.
The Hebrew invaded around 1000 BC, but never held the land long.
They were defeated by the Babylonians, Assyrians, Romans, etc.
They hardly ever ruled, and had not history of any significance there.
The Hebrew essentially were Egyptian emigrant.

Son, you have been indoctrinated with some revisionist history that is derp.

The main goal of that is to deny God.

Nothing at all even remotely controversial in what I wrote.
But you on the other hand appear to want to believe Biblical stories that were not even written down until around 200 AD.

Ask me how I know you didn't read this:

The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible - Biblical Archaeology Society

No one is claiming that King David did not exist.
Of course he did.
But he was an evil invader who massacred native Canaanite women and children at Jericho.
He should be reviled.
And he was.
The Hebrew invaders were defeated and force to leave by the Assyrians around 740 BC.
The Hebrew invaders were defeated and force to leave by the Babylonians around 600 BC.
The Hebrew invaders were defeated and forced to leave by the Romans around 60 AD.

So in total, the Hebrew invaders only ruled Palestine for a couple hundred years at most.

Then Akkadians, Urites, Amorites, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Philistines, etc., who now are all collectively known as Palestinians.

But you on the other hand appear to want to believe Biblical stories that were not even written down until around 200 AD.

The Tel Dan Inscription: The First Historical Evidence of King David from the Bible - Biblical Archaeology Society

Of course he did.
But he was an evil invader who massacred native Canaanite women and children at Jericho.
He should be reviled.
And he was.
The Hebrew invaders were defeated and force to leave by the Assyrians around 740 BC.
The Hebrew invaders were defeated and force to leave by the Babylonians around 600 BC.
The Hebrew invaders were defeated and forced to leave by the Romans around 60 AD.

So in total, the Hebrew invaders only ruled Palestine for a couple hundred years at most.
And all of those “righteous” nations are gone we Jews are still here...annoying you to no end.

Palestine is ancient, long before the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.

{...
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina".

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[2][3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. The Assyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu", beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to an Esarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The first appearance of the term "Palestine" was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between Phoenicia and Egypt in The Histories.[7][8][9] Herodotus was describing the coastal region, but is also considered to have applied the term to the inland region such as the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.[10][11][12][13] Later Greek writers such as Aristotle, Polemon and Pausaniasalso used the word, which was followed by Roman writers such as Ovid, Tibullus, Pomponius Mela, Pliny the Elder, Dio Chrysostom, Statius, Plutarchas well as Roman Judean writers Philo of Alexandria and Josephus.[14] The word was never used in an official context during the Hellenistic period, and is not found on any Hellenistic coin or inscription, first coming into official use in the early second century AD.[15] It has been contended that in the first century authors still associated the term with the southern coastal region.[16][17]
...}

Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia

The first people to settle the land was Shem and Yefes...conquered by Canaan.
The descendants of Shem took it back.
Your history sucks.

Trying to use the Old Testament is incredibly lame.
Especially since you are not good at it.
Shem was a son of Noah, and clearly even in the Old Testament, the Land of Canaan preceded Noah and Shem.
And no, the Hebrew are no more the descendants of Shem than anyone is.
The word Semitic comes from Shem and refers to the origins of Arab languages, it does NOT refer to Jews.
The sons of Noah clearly take wives who were not on the ark and there were other pre-existing cultures and societies.
Genesis, Chapter 10.
The tribes of Shem and Yefes were violently conquered by the tribes of Canaan and the Children of Israel took it back.
Well, actually God kicked out the idolatrous Canaanite scum.

Nonsense.
Canaan goes back to around 8000 BC.
We have sites and proven archaeology.
Nor did anyone kick out the Canaanites.
They tried to massacre them, but there still likely are more than half a million of them.

Of course he did.
He should be reviled.
And he was.

God liked him, that's good enough for me. He played music so good that God liked it. What's your claim to fame again?

The first people to settle the land was Shem and Yefes...conquered by Canaan.
The descendants of Shem took it back.
Your history sucks.

Trying to use the Old Testament is incredibly lame.
Especially since you are not good at it.
Shem was a son of Noah, and clearly even in the Old Testament, the Land of Canaan preceded Noah and Shem.
And no, the Hebrew are no more the descendants of Shem than anyone is.
The word Semitic comes from Shem and refers to the origins of Arab languages, it does NOT refer to Jews.
The sons of Noah clearly take wives who were not on the ark and there were other pre-existing cultures and societies.
Genesis, Chapter 10.
The tribes of Shem and Yefes were violently conquered by the tribes of Canaan and the Children of Israel took it back.
Well, actually God kicked out the idolatrous Canaanite scum.

Nonsense.
Canaan goes back to around 8000 BC.
We have sites and proven archaeology.
Nor did anyone kick out the Canaanites.
They tried to massacre them, but there still likely are more than half a million of them.
Some Links?
You realize the digging under the Temple Mount prove you wrong.
In fact, you haven’t posted one fact yet.

The Bible is proven true all the time. I'm not into revisionist bullshit, sorry.

The Bible is also proven false by its own words, all the time, as well.
For example, if Noah and his family on the ark were all that survived, then who did Noah's son's marry?
You can't survive as a race with that small of a gene pool.

Of course he did.
He should be reviled.
And he was.

And all of those “righteous” nations are gone we Jews are still here...annoying you to no end.

Aw shit, I didn't realize you were a Heeb. Maybe the Groucho thing should have given me a clue, huh?

:auiqs.jpg:

Harpo was one the most talented people ever.

What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.

Wtf? Are you some kinda Nazi sympathizer or something? I tell ya where they belong: South Beach.

I don't really care where they live or belong.
But they as an immigrant minority should not be ruling over the native majority, anywhere.

God says the land is theirs, if you wanna argue? IMO you're a dumbass.

G'luck with that!

God did NOT at all ever say that the Land of Canaan belonged to the Hebrew.
The fact some Hebrew leader CLAIMED God said that is not at all believable.
A real God would not give away occupied land.
He would make new land that was unoccupied.
It is an obvious case of theft.

The Arab World has shown no interest in “ peace” since 194& yet Israel is supposed to respect and abide by “ International law?” Its a Joke
Shove that peace crap up your ass. There was no major incidents of violence in that area until the Zionist migration.

Shove that piece of crap up your ass. Try reading some books if capable. Anti Semitic has been present in the Arab World since Mohammed. FUCK YOU

What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.
Your point?

Is that why the US just bought Iron Dome and doesn’t ever ask Russia or the Muslims to invent anything?

That is foolish, since Iron Dome is useless.
Almost everything we have is from the Arabs, such as our Phoenetic alphabet, algebra, calculus, etc.

What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.
Your point?

If Jews did that, they'd be like Muslims and the dark ones. "Gibs me dat"

Now history shows that Jews do innovate, so you're full of shit.

No, it shows that money can buy a good education, and it is education that allow innovation.

What’s the capacity?

No, that is foolish.
Your point?

That is foolish, since Iron Dome is useless.
Almost everything we have is from the Arabs, such as our Phoenetic alphabet, algebra, calculus, etc.

Wiping asses with bare hands, amirite?

Another lie from Sheri. Add to that ignorance and stupidity. Israel left Lebanon in 1984 and the Golan Heights were part of Syria who initiated the 67 War along with Egypt and Jordan
You just keep telling that same lie. The '67 war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt.

Actually the 1967 war started with an Israeli sneak attack on Egyptian air bases, but close enough.

Actually, the 1967 War started with Egypt blocking Israel’s right to International Waters, coupled with the U.N . “ peacekeepers “ deliberately leaving as Nasser was bragging to the World he was going to destroy Israel once and for all . Nice try though !!

Of course he did.
He should be reviled.
And he was.

Wrong. All those nations are still there, as Palestinians.
The Jews not only left, but the Ashkenazi like Netanyahu are not even from the Mideast at all.
They speak Yiddish, which is Germanic.
It is only the Arab Palestinians who never left.

Forum List

Back