Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

If I were Archer, I would keep my mouth shut.

He is going to be in prison for a year, and he saw what happened to Epstein.
The Bidens aren't Clintons and the girls Epstein and Maxwell handled are too old for Biden.

They're post-pubescent!

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
OMG no one but those attending know what has been said. But here you are with the democrat propaganda machine saying it's a bust

Scenario: Hunter: 'Hey guys, the 'big guy' says our deal is a go but wants plausible deniability so, we will talk about the weather when he says it's 'hot' the deal is a go."

The estimated net worth of Joe Biden is around $8-9 million, with the 46th President earning more than $17 million during his political career to date.

As the 46th President of the United States, Biden is also the most unpopular President in history, with his approval ratings slipping in Q4 of 2021.

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
His testimony confirms everything we suspected:

IMG_3936.jpeg

The estimated net worth of Joe Biden is around $8-9 million, with the 46th President earning more than $17 million during his political career to date.

As the 46th President of the United States, Biden is also the most unpopular President in history, with his approval ratings slipping in Q4 of 2021.

See? Even your own link confirms you lied!

Joe Biden built his net worth throughout his political career. In 2017, Biden and Jill earned $11.1 million in fees and royalties from speaking engagements and book sales. They amassed $4.6 million in 2018 and $1 million in 2019, followed by $630,000 in 2020.

With career earnings of over $17 million, Biden's current net worth is a fraction of that.

Not what the rest of the world is hearing.

But nice attempt there, skippy.

Forum List

Back