Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

36 years of Senate salary alone is about $6 million.

8 years as Vice President is a little over $2 million.

Add in $11.8 million in book sales and speaking engagement fees for 2017, another $4.6 million in 2018, and another $1 million in 2019, and $630,000 in 2020.

All honest dollars.

And mind you, that $9 million net worth is Joe and Jill combined.

Well, that wouldn't be surprising. Imagine how often that happens in DC.

zvDkmf8.png

qqqqqqqqqq.png

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
OK.

So tell me. Why did Joe Biden ADMITEDLY force the hand of the Ukrainians government to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma?

Did the Biden's report that money?... did they pay taxes on it?... where did it come from?... you are blind....
The money came from companies they did business with. Duh. It's not my job to explain to you simple business operations.

Did Trump pay taxes on his money in his LLCs? Isn't this fun?

The only blind one here is a tard like you who has some really fucked up preconceived notions and hoaxes which have been fed to you.

The money came from companies they did business with. Duh. It's not my job to explain to you simple business operations.

Did Trump pay taxes on his money in his LLCs? Isn't this fun?

The only blind one here is a tard like you who has some really fucked up preconceived notions and hoaxes which have been fed to you.
But you cant explain what business they did. Even the Bidens cant,

And LLC's are pass throughs you idiot. They do not pay taxes. But you have no idea what that means you moron.

I saw the video. So did you. Nothing was debunked. He bragged about it.

So tell me....why did he force Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating the company his son was on the board of?
Again, this has all been debunked. You saw a video, and then your propagandists manufactured a truckload of bullshit about it and you swallowed every nugget.

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
Ha! The coverup that had to come to protect Biden's meddling in the Ukraine. Unless the CIA leaks the truth, the Hunter thing is dead, except for his personal stuff.

Hopefully the right won't settle for the switch and take the easy road to drug use, etc.

Forum List

Back