Let's just get this straight: There are no white men in pick up trucks waving Confederate flags...

And, of course, the title of this thread is a lie.

ATLANTA (WCMH) – A man and a woman in Georgia will spend years in prison for disrupting an African-American family’s birthday party with confederate flags and threats.

The incident happened in July of 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Kayla Rae Norton, 25 and Jose Ismael Torres, 26, were part of a rally called ‘Respect the Flag.’

Prosecutors called the event a drunken, two-county rampage with pickup trucks flying confederate battle flags.

The convoy of trucks pulled up the birthday party for an eight-year-old child and the people started yelling racial slurs and threatened to kill people at the party, WSB reported. According to prosecutors, Torres pointed a shotgun at the party.

Norton and Torres were among more than a dozen charged out of the incident. They were charged under the state’s street-gang terrorism law, WAGA reported.

Couple sentenced to prison for disrupting birthday party with confederate flags

32056510.sfxl.jpg

More lies.

Torres was sentenced to 20 years in prison, with 13 to serve. Norton was sentenced to 15 years in prison, with six to serve.

“If you drive around town with a Confederate flag, yelling the ‘N’ word, you know how it’s going to be interpreted,” Douglas County Judge William McClain said. “It’s inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested by the police that day.

LOL The miscreants are serving time as we post. Well deserved time. And it is you that is the liar.

The sentence was a gross miscarriage of justice.

They Torres mistake was that they thought they could drive around like it was a free country, they did not realize they would be attacked by an angry mob for no reason.
I thought you said it was lies.

ATLANTA (WCMH) – A man and a woman in Georgia will spend years in prison for disrupting an African-American family’s birthday party with confederate flags and threats.

The incident happened in July of 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Kayla Rae Norton, 25 and Jose Ismael Torres, 26, were part of a rally called ‘Respect the Flag.’

Prosecutors called the event a drunken, two-county rampage with pickup trucks flying confederate battle flags.

The convoy of trucks pulled up the birthday party for an eight-year-old child and the people started yelling racial slurs and threatened to kill people at the party, WSB reported. According to prosecutors, Torres pointed a shotgun at the party.

Norton and Torres were among more than a dozen charged out of the incident. They were charged under the state’s street-gang terrorism law, WAGA reported.

32056510.sfxl.jpg

More lies.

Torres was sentenced to 20 years in prison, with 13 to serve. Norton was sentenced to 15 years in prison, with six to serve.

“If you drive around town with a Confederate flag, yelling the ‘N’ word, you know how it’s going to be interpreted,” Douglas County Judge William McClain said. “It’s inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested by the police that day.

LOL The miscreants are serving time as we post. Well deserved time. And it is you that is the liar.

They look like Gillespie voters

They got more time than recommended for voluntary manslaughter and you think it's a good thing.

Every day, you show us more, what a hell your Utopia will/would be, you little tyrant.
So, you don't believe that making terrorist threats is that big a deal?

More lies.

They got more time than recommended for voluntary manslaughter and you think it's a good thing.

Every day, you show us more, what a hell your Utopia will/would be, you little tyrant.
They were charged with counts of making terroristic threats... I have to agree with that.
It's just hard for the right to fathom a white terrorist.

Yeah, they got real "threatening" after they were mobbed by angry blacks.

Someday, this type of shit is going to come around on you and yours.

Payback is a bitch.
"Payback is a bitch".....look at you....supporting the terrorists threatening people.

32056510.sfxl.jpg

More lies.
^ :lalala::lalala::lalala:

j7i4y.jpg

They were charged with counts of making terroristic threats... I have to agree with that.

Payback is a bitch.
"Payback is a bitch".....look at you....supporting the terrorists threatening people.

This from the far left drone that voted for Obama twice and supports ISIS!

32056510.sfxl.jpg

More lies.

So, you don't believe that making terrorist threats is that big a deal?

Terrorist threats don't generally occur with an angry mob as the victim.

Payback is a bitch.

Nope. You are the one on the side of the angry mob.

Payback is a bitch.

I voted for Former President Obama twice, true. However I'm not a trumpanzee. I don't support ISIS or other Far Right reactionary forces.

Payback is a bitch.

I voted for Former President Obama twice, true. However I'm not a trumpanzee. I don't support ISIS or other Far Right reactionary forces.

Of course you supported ISIS you drank the cool aid when Obama called them a JV team.

So yes you did and still support ISIS just by your admission to supporting the far left!

Payback is a bitch.

upload_2017-11-2_12-39-34.png
These are some of your peeps.

Payback is a bitch.

View attachment 158212 These are some of your peeps.

Says the racist far left drone that supports ISIS and far left terrorist groups!

But they never let a good debunked far left religious dogma message go to waste, no matter how many times it gets debunked!

Payback is a bitch.

View attachment 158212 These are some of your peeps.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie to make a point, raise any red flags with you?

Payback is a bitch.

Of course you supported ISIS you drank the cool aid when Obama called them a JV team.

So yes you did and still support ISIS just by your admission to supporting the far left!
It's fun watching trumpanzees trying to set up a straw man argument with other people....by telling those others what they think.....:lol:

Payback is a bitch.

It's fun watching trumpanzees trying to set up a straw man argument with other people....by telling those others what they think.....:lol:

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes you voted for Hilary and you lost! But then again Obama was the greatest gift for the republican as they lost more seats around the country in history.

So yes you are on the losing side as the world is rejecting the far left religion!

It is sadly ironic we just had a Muslim Terrorist running down Americans with a Truck. Yet the Left believes the true enemy is the "Alt Right" driving around in Trucks flying Confederate flags. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

And not only is Leftistism a severe mental disorder, people who consider themselves "intelligent" have allowed these people to be in positions of great power and control over their lives. To the point of deciding whether a properly elected President should or should not remain in office.

THAT is the real sin. And I can't undo all this madness alone.

1. I thought she was run over when that fine person ran his car into the crowd.
2. If you want to "unite" with the KKK and neo-nazis, that pretty much shows where you stand.
3. Back at you, If you go around denigrating people for their ethnicity or color, calling them filthy names and calling their character into question because of color, then yeah, it makes you a racist. There's lots of them around here. I won't say that all cons are racist, but most racists are cons.

1. Incorrect. You are claiming to be ignorant then, than a liar? Sorry, you fuckers haven't accepted such a defense in decades. YOu are a liar.

2. YOur assumption that the nazis were honest about who they are and their motives is too self serving to be accepted as just a moronic mistake. You are a filthy liar.

3. Yeah, I'm certain that you have NOT limited your accusations of racism to people that have denigrated people based on ethnicity or color. Your pretense that you have, is you being a vile liar.

3b Your pretense that you are unaware of the massive amount of racism found in minority communities or the soft racism often found in with the left, or even the anti-white racism of quite a number of white liberals, is noted and held against you as more evidence that you are a vile liar.
1. The guy killed her with his car. Whether he ran into her or ran over her is minutiae. The result is the same. You are a self serving moron.

2. How can nazis be any more honest and open about their beliefs and motives? They put their despicable beliefs right out there on display for everyone to see. For you to pretend otherwise is very disingenuous.

3. You are welcome to prove your contentions, otherwise you are the one lying, slandering, and bearing false witness.

1. Nope. She had an heart attack near by, was not directly hit.

2. They were not in the pre rally days. They wanted to inflate their numbers, and the vile lefty media played along. That you are uninformed on this is credible. DO you need a link?

3. Really? Would it matter to you if I spent the time to find a quote of you calling someone a racist without them saying anything derogatory about minorities? What if I do find an example? What then? Will you admit it?
1. Oh. That makes all the difference in the world. The guy is a saint. You should erect a status of him.

2. These aren't the pre rally days. People know who the nazis are and what they are about.

3. Go ahead and look if you like. I doubt you'll find anything. If you do, at least you'll have some substance behind your claims.

1. I stated from the start it was a minor distinction.

2. are you really so stupid that you forgot that the point was that non-nazis were attracted/at the rally? We are talking about the time BEFORE the rally. It is worth noting that the second rally, once it was known, got far fewer attendees. YOu are the one who's point is based on them all being nazis.

3. I asked you if you would care, if it would matter. If you would admit it. You failed to answer any of those questions.
1. Yet you call me a filthy liar based upon this minor distinction.

2. I didn't say they were all nazis. I said that if you stand in unity with nazis, it's pretty clear where you're coming from.

3. I don't care if you look. I doubt anyone else does either. It doesn't matter. This is just an anonymous forum where people say all kinds of shit. If you find something, how could I deny it and why would I? I've been here for several years and don't recall going around calling anyone a racist that didn't deserve the title. If you can show otherwise, I'll admit it.

...running over minority children.

This is NOT happening in modern America.

The ad is inspired by an evil mind, and it only further divides this nation with hate.

The people responsible for this ad should be cast out of civilized society, but that will probably not happen.

'Latino Victory Fund' Ad Depicts Ed Gillespie Supporter Terrorizing Minority Children

Gone are the days when you can threaten minorities with jail or deportation and they just take it silently. Too bad fucko

1. Incorrect. You are claiming to be ignorant then, than a liar? Sorry, you fuckers haven't accepted such a defense in decades. YOu are a liar.

2. YOur assumption that the nazis were honest about who they are and their motives is too self serving to be accepted as just a moronic mistake. You are a filthy liar.

3. Yeah, I'm certain that you have NOT limited your accusations of racism to people that have denigrated people based on ethnicity or color. Your pretense that you have, is you being a vile liar.

3b Your pretense that you are unaware of the massive amount of racism found in minority communities or the soft racism often found in with the left, or even the anti-white racism of quite a number of white liberals, is noted and held against you as more evidence that you are a vile liar.
1. The guy killed her with his car. Whether he ran into her or ran over her is minutiae. The result is the same. You are a self serving moron.

2. How can nazis be any more honest and open about their beliefs and motives? They put their despicable beliefs right out there on display for everyone to see. For you to pretend otherwise is very disingenuous.

3. You are welcome to prove your contentions, otherwise you are the one lying, slandering, and bearing false witness.

1. Nope. She had an heart attack near by, was not directly hit.

2. They were not in the pre rally days. They wanted to inflate their numbers, and the vile lefty media played along. That you are uninformed on this is credible. DO you need a link?

3. Really? Would it matter to you if I spent the time to find a quote of you calling someone a racist without them saying anything derogatory about minorities? What if I do find an example? What then? Will you admit it?
1. Oh. That makes all the difference in the world. The guy is a saint. You should erect a status of him.

2. These aren't the pre rally days. People know who the nazis are and what they are about.

3. Go ahead and look if you like. I doubt you'll find anything. If you do, at least you'll have some substance behind your claims.

1. I stated from the start it was a minor distinction.

2. are you really so stupid that you forgot that the point was that non-nazis were attracted/at the rally? We are talking about the time BEFORE the rally. It is worth noting that the second rally, once it was known, got far fewer attendees. YOu are the one who's point is based on them all being nazis.

3. I asked you if you would care, if it would matter. If you would admit it. You failed to answer any of those questions.
1. Yet you call me a filthy liar based upon this minor distinction.

2. I didn't say they were all nazis. I said that if you stand in unity with nazis, it's pretty clear where you're coming from.

3. I don't care if you look. I doubt anyone else does either. It doesn't matter. This is just an anonymous forum where people say all kinds of shit. If you find something, how could I deny it and why would I? I've been here for several years and don't recall going around calling anyone a racist that didn't deserve the title. If you can show otherwise, I'll admit it.

1. I'm done being nice to filthy liberals.

2. Nope. You said they were all nazis and used that lie to justify smearing TRump. YOu are a vile liar. The rally was organized by dishonest nazis, (never thought I would have to explain that) to exaggerate their numbers. YOu are helping them.

3. Considering how dishonest you were with number two, it is unlikely you were any better with the race card.

...running over minority children.

This is NOT happening in modern America.

The ad is inspired by an evil mind, and it only further divides this nation with hate.

The people responsible for this ad should be cast out of civilized society, but that will probably not happen.

'Latino Victory Fund' Ad Depicts Ed Gillespie Supporter Terrorizing Minority Children

Gone are the days when you can threaten minorities with jail or deportation and they just take it silently. Too bad fucko

Republicans were against that shit since you dems were for it.

Forum List

Back