Let's just put this shit to bed.

Was he born here?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was Obama born in the US?

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

What say you? Yes or no?
It doesn't matter. If the born in the USA issue can be used to batter him a bit, it's to the good.

obama wasn't born in the US. He was born in Kenya and his brother says so, as does his grandmother and his aunt. In fact, his father's family says he was born in Kenya. Does it matter? No. Can it be used to further insult and denigrate the blackened creature? Yes. It matters less and less daily because all that he did as president will be undone. Before next year closes, the only "legacy" still standing will be Kagan and Sotomayor on the supreme court. A lez and a latina. That's what he did. All that he did.

One reads post like this and has to wonder, is there anyone that supports Trump that is not a homophobe and a racist?

Why thank you! You've admitted by your avoiding the substance, that I am entirely right. This is what happens with ad hominem attacks. The truth stands. Attacking obama's birth is just a way of attacking him. Truth. obama's legacy is being dismantled bit by bit every day. The only part of him still stinking up the presidential history will be his supreme court picks which are two superlatively unqualified but politically correct women.

Whatever makes you happy.
Obviously political correctness makes you happy. LOL

Now that is funny! Because I am not a homophobe and a racist like you I am PC? Why does that not surprise me coming from you.

Personally I do not want to quiet anyone, I want people to keep using all the slurs they wish, that way we know where they really stand.
Do you even know what those are, homophobe and racist?
How can I be racist if I praise the white man for bringing technology here, if not for the white man we would still be playing around with sticks and dirt, worshiping dirt.
And I’m not against the choice of being gay, in fact I don’t give two shits on the personal level. Just keep it to yourselves…

You forgot to point out that Obama is no longer president, he did his 8 years & is a private American citizen now, maybe you could start a new tread on getting him deported as an illegal. .SILLY.
Barack Obama needs to be like George Bush Junior make like a tree and shut the fuck up… LOL

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

We all have to judge for ourselves...right?
There’s some pretty compelling evidence out there that suggests Hussein Obeaner is in fact a fraud. Far more evidence than what has been presented against Roy Moore...huh?

Last edited:
I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Ask those on the right.

My guess is they are still trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency and the fact that he is still more popular than Trump. Anyway, truth matters not 'don't know/don't care, that is for cop outs.

He'll be delegitimized when he's impeached and loses his pension. Hopefully after that, it's hanging or a firing squad for the traitor.

When who is impeached?

Obama cannot be impeached. He is no longer President.

The OP hasn't made up his mind on this issue yet?
will the real Barack Obama step forward?

Probably not, A sheltered privileged life has made him what he is... Barack Obama bless his heart

Last edited:
Why thank you! You've admitted by your avoiding the substance, that I am entirely right. This is what happens with ad hominem attacks. The truth stands. Attacking obama's birth is just a way of attacking him. Truth. obama's legacy is being dismantled bit by bit every day. The only part of him still stinking up the presidential history will be his supreme court picks which are two superlatively unqualified but politically correct women.

Sorry Tipsy, but your dingbat talking points were all debunked 8-9 years ago.

For the Love of God - Get a new schtick

img_0966.jpg
You can thank the Hildabeast for bringing up the issue... lol

I think that the poll options should have been,

Yes, but don't care
Don't know and still don't care
No, but Obama lives in my head rent free

We all to judge for ourselves...right?
There’s some pretty compelling evidence out there that suggests Hussein Obeaner is in fact a fraud. Far more evidence than what has been presented against Roy Moore...huh?

More importantly, Barack Obama is of low character and shitter personality.
Control freaks always are

I think that the poll options should have been,

Yes, but don't care
Don't know and still don't care
No, but Obama lives in my head rent free
...and I’m glad the control freak is gone. Hopefully back to Kenya… Or I mean Hawaii. My bad. LOL

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Ask those on the right.

My guess is they are still trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency and the fact that he is still more popular than Trump. Anyway, truth matters not 'don't know/don't care, that is for cop outs.

He'll be delegitimized when he's impeached and loses his pension. Hopefully after that, it's hanging or a firing squad for the traitor.

When who is impeached?

I had that backwards, he'll be impeached if found guilty of treason.

Annotation 18 - Article II - FindLaw

Ask those on the right.

When who is impeached?

Who? Only Trump can be impeached Obama is no longer President.

We all have to judge for ourselves...right?

Lefties tried and convicted Roy Moore on hearsay alone...right?
Is there a reason the evidence presented by independent forensic laboratories shouldn’t be considered as credible evidence?
(this is scary for LefTards...I’ll expect the resident wackos to steer clear of this one)

Ask those on the right.

When who is impeached?

au contraire.

Ask those on the right.

When who is impeached?

au contraire.

Come on man! I teach this stuff! You cannot impeach someone who is NOT President because the only penalty is removal from office. Just say, "My mistake!" and go on!

just impeach Obama and call it a UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEE victory - ya know, another WIN.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ya F'n idgets.

Don't know or care.
But he sure was Islamically correct in all his words and actions. Which spoke volumes on his disdain towards America.

When who is impeached?

au contraire.

Come on man! I teach this stuff! You cannot impeach someone who is NOT President because the only penalty is removal from office. Just say, "My mistake!" and go on!

:eusa_naughty: I've read it before. Can be impeached to lose retirement.

Don't know or care.
But he sure was Islamically correct in all his words and actions.
You could have a connection there, not only did he say that elections have consequences. He said this. Obama: Muslim Call to Prayer One of the Prettiest Sounds on Earth | Human Events

I find that extremely repulsive, but yet again I don’t live where I would hear that for a reason. In Muslim controlled countries you’re executed if you’re found to be Christian. Fact

I don’t think any Christian would find that sound pretty or beautiful… Obviously

Forum List

Back