Let's just put this shit to bed.

Was he born here?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was Obama born in the US?

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

Hey Gramps, as of now 15 say Obama was born in Hawaii, 10 say Kenya and 6 Don't knows/don't cares (or closet birthers). I'm sure glad you 'put this shit to bed'. :badgrin:

Regardless of the risk of being labeled a foil hatter “no”. No one goes to the lengths Obama did to shroud his past, unless they have something to hide. If place of birth wasn’t it... so be it. The fucker spent more money than most of you will have accrued in your lifetimes to secret his past. That’s more than enough for most reasonable people...

Playing Devil's advocate, on what about his past did he have to spend money to keep secret?
Virtually everything that required legally sealing records. Which is damn near everything.

Like what records?
Much like the left bemoan Trump of not revealing his Tax Rcords Obama also obfuscated his acedemic records; which while not exactly sealing in the legal sense added fuel to the fire of an already suspicious opposition group. The final, “for real” birth certificate didn’t surface for quite some time. It’s been a while so I don’t want to venture a guess. But the point remains that, no presidential candidate in history has had such a murky uncorroborated past as Obama. And he was less than forthright when it came to putting those demons to rest.

So you withdraw your previous assertion?

Birth records, tax records, and educational records are already private and cannot be accessed by the general public. He didn't have to do a thing.
I posit that he didn’t do a thing. Not one thing to quell the suspicions, or allay his detractors. Not out of indifference. But rather out of inability. Something about that Manchurian candidate has always stunk. And even a year gone; the stench remains.

Why did this bigoted chickenshit Affirmative Action Kleptocrat and Traitor not release his higher ed transcripts???

A: because they have "country of birth" on them, as well as his sorry Affirmative Action grades in actual classes...

Why didn't Trump or either Bush or either Clinton or Romney or McCain or any other presidential candidate release their college transcripts?

Why did this bigoted chickenshit Affirmative Action Kleptocrat and Traitor not release his higher ed transcripts???

A: because they have "country of birth" on them, as well as his sorry Affirmative Action grades in actual classes...
And that is quite to the point.

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

Hey Gramps, as of now 15 say Obama was born in Hawaii, 10 say Kenya and 6 Don't knows/don't cares (or closet birthers). I'm sure glad you 'put this shit to bed'. :badgrin:
Just stop bud. No matter how hard you try it's not happening. You're just not my type.

They did. Bill Clinton, W, Kerry all did.

Only O chickened out.

What made him get SPECIAL PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT here?

The Democrat Party's lifelong obsession with fascist state sponsored DNA discrimination....

Just stop bud. No matter how hard you try it's not happening. You're just not my type.

Yeah, you're type appears to be attempting to show that birtherism is no longer a thing. I guess you got denied.

Why didn't Trump or either Bush or either Clinton or Romney or McCain or any other presidential candidate release their college transcripts?
Their origin of birth was never in question. Was it? Nobody give a shit about Obama’s GPA. They want the records to see what he claimed his birth origin was. And Obama knows it. It isn’t as if people pulled this northern issue out of thin air. Even Obama hasn’t helped his cause in putting this to bed. He’s even made statements to the contrary.

Don't let him lie like that.

Obama's refusal to turn over college transcripts was every bit as unprecedented as Donald refusing his taxes.

EVERY BIT... which is why leftists whining about Donald's taxes are 100% hypocrites.... for the billionth time.

Obama, born in Hawaii,a mulatto, is at least lighter skinned than LADexter, who was born in the third world.

Yeah, you're type appears to be attempting to show that birtherism is no longer a thing. I guess you got denied.
20171126_191218.jpg
My type

Playing Devil's advocate, on what about his past did he have to spend money to keep secret?
Virtually everything that required legally sealing records. Which is damn near everything.

Like what records?
Much like the left bemoan Trump of not revealing his Tax Rcords Obama also obfuscated his acedemic records; which while not exactly sealing in the legal sense added fuel to the fire of an already suspicious opposition group. The final, “for real” birth certificate didn’t surface for quite some time. It’s been a while so I don’t want to venture a guess. But the point remains that, no presidential candidate in history has had such a murky uncorroborated past as Obama. And he was less than forthright when it came to putting those demons to rest.

Birth records, tax records, and educational records are already private and cannot be accessed by the general public. He didn't have to do a thing.
I posit that he didn’t do a thing. Not one thing to quell the suspicions, or allay his detractors. Not out of indifference. But rather out of inability. Something about that Manchurian candidate has always stunk. And even a year gone; the stench remains.

I'm sorry, but I would do nothing different. It's no one's business. I have never understood why people got so wrapped up in it.

I am curious if attended college as a foreign student rather than an American citizen because that is fraudulent. That would be up to the universities to explain.

Their origin of birth was never in question. Was it? Nobody give a shit about Obama’s GPA. They want the records to see what he claimed his birth origin was. And Obama knows it. It isn’t as if people pulled this northern issue out of thin air. Even Obama hasn’t helped his cause in putting this to bed. He’s even made statements to the contrary.

Neither was Obama's since he released his COLB. Only cooks then and now still insist on college transcripts.

View attachment 168680
My type

Sure Gramps, sure they are.

Like what records?

I'm sorry, but I would do nothing different. It's no one's business. I have never understood why people got so wrapped up in it.

I am curious if attended college as a foreign student rather than an American citizen because that is fraudulent. That would be up to the universities to explain.
It’s never been a huge deal for me personally. But I can definitely understand why people doubt his past. The reality is that we are past that now. I’ll leave the bickering to the historians. For now... We have a future to shape.

Don't let him lie like that.

Obama's refusal to turn over college transcripts was every bit as unprecedented as Donald refusing his taxes.

Not true. Got a link to show that all those former presidential candidates released their college transcripts?

EVERY BIT... which is why leftists whining about Donald's taxes are 100% hypocrites.... for the billionth time.

Nope, I could care less about Trump's college transcripts however taxes are a different matter. I know you don't like inconsistencies but Clinton released her taxes, Obama his, Romney his (finally), McCain his, W his and H.W his as well.

Apparently this was a "mistake" by someone else, Obama's bio ghost writer... or something...

Forum List

Back