Let's just put this shit to bed.

Was he born here?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.
Why does it bother you that I've never seen evidence he was born here?

His behaviour and history tells me he wasn't, and should have been required to prove it before Nov 2008.

Hey Gramps, is that your type? Or do you still not care?

Got a link to show that all those former presidential candidates released their college transcripts?

More precisely, you just tried to find another Prez candidate who did not release college transcripts, and you failed, so you did "plan B" which was to come back here and reverse the discussion...

Nice try.

Barack Obama is the only hyper CHICKENSHIT Prez candidate too CHICKENSHIT to show us his grades... and his COUNTRY OF ORIGIN...

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

His behaviour and history tells me he wasn't, and should have been required to prove it before Nov 2008.
Who said it bothered me? You are welcome to make a fool of yourself arguing about completely pointless shit. With a live in grandson I'm used to this logic. He loves to argue about meaningless shit

Got a link to show that all those former presidential candidates released their college transcripts?

More precisely, you just tried to find another Prez candidate who did not release college transcripts, and you failed, so you did "plan B" which was to come back here and reverse the discussion...

Nice try.

Barack Obama is the only hyper CHICKENSHIT Prez candidate too CHICKENSHIT to show us his grades... and his COUNTRY OF ORIGIN...

I see, you want me to prove a negative, brilliant.

So, you've now claimed that all presidential candidates have released their college transcripts. Fine, prove it.

As for 'COUNTRY OF ORIGIN', Obama already provided that, you simply don't accept it because you don't want to and that is your problem not his.

The Great Obama was born on a mountaintop in Kenya and secretly snuck into the country by Democrats so that he could someday be President

you want me to prove a negative,

No, liar, YOU started it by claiming other PREZ candidates did not release college transcripts.

Then your LEFT WING LIAR rear went online, searched, found none, and you demanded a "prove a negative."

I do not have to.

You have produced ZERO EVIDENCE to the contrary of my statement....

Don't let him lie like that.

Obama's refusal to turn over college transcripts was every bit as unprecedented as Donald refusing his taxes.

Not true. Got a link to show that all those former presidential candidates released their college transcripts?

EVERY BIT... which is why leftists whining about Donald's taxes are 100% hypocrites.... for the billionth time.

Nope, I could care less about Trump's college transcripts however taxes are a different matter. I know you don't like inconsistencies but Clinton released her taxes, Obama his, Romney his (finally), McCain his, W his and H.W his as well.

Trump releasing his taxes would be like publishing the NYC phone book compared to downloading your cell phone contact list.

Why thank you! You've admitted by your avoiding the substance, that I am entirely right. This is what happens with ad hominem attacks. The truth stands. Attacking obama's birth is just a way of attacking him. Truth. obama's legacy is being dismantled bit by bit every day. The only part of him still stinking up the presidential history will be his supreme court picks which are two superlatively unqualified but politically correct women.

Sorry Tipsy, but your dingbat talking points were all debunked 8-9 years ago.

For the Love of God - Get a new schtick

img_0966.jpg

As long as it can be used to bat obama and his lovers around, I'm happy to use it. It doesn't matter whether or not its been debunked. I never believed it anyway. But I am very happy to continue to use the issue to bop him with.

The Great Obama was born on a mountaintop in Kenya and secretly snuck into the country by Democrats so that he could someday be President

I believe it was

No, liar, YOU started it by claiming other PREZ candidates did not release college transcripts.

Then your LEFT WING LIAR rear went online, searched, found none, and you demanded a "prove a negative."

I do not have to.

So what you are saying is you can't prove that all presidential candidates have released their college transcripts?

I do not have to.

They didn't. Bush's were leaked, he didn't release them.

Don't let him lie like that.

Obama's refusal to turn over college transcripts was every bit as unprecedented as Donald refusing his taxes.

Not true. Got a link to show that all those former presidential candidates released their college transcripts?

EVERY BIT... which is why leftists whining about Donald's taxes are 100% hypocrites.... for the billionth time.

Nope, I could care less about Trump's college transcripts however taxes are a different matter. I know you don't like inconsistencies but Clinton released her taxes, Obama his, Romney his (finally), McCain his, W his and H.W his as well.

Trump releasing his taxes would be like publishing the NYC phone book compared to downloading your cell phone contact list.

So what? That's not even the excuse Trump uses.

Why thank you! You've admitted by your avoiding the substance, that I am entirely right. This is what happens with ad hominem attacks. The truth stands. Attacking obama's birth is just a way of attacking him. Truth. obama's legacy is being dismantled bit by bit every day. The only part of him still stinking up the presidential history will be his supreme court picks which are two superlatively unqualified but politically correct women.

Sorry Tipsy, but your dingbat talking points were all debunked 8-9 years ago.

For the Love of God - Get a new schtick

img_0966.jpg

As long as it can be used to bat obama and his lovers around, I'm happy to use it. It doesn't matter whether or not its been debunked. I never believed it anyway. But I am very happy to continue to use the issue to bop him with.

Yea, TIpsy loves to lie.

Hey Gramps, is that your type? Or do you still not care?
View attachment 168682
Still don't care.

Of course not, the right is in a deep, deep nest of lies here and the best thing you would want is for it to be conveniently swept under the carpet rather than dealing with the fact that the right wing echo chamber of #fakenews has created a network of disinformation. Of course you want to ignore this, it's where you get your news from.

Forum List

Back