Let's just put this shit to bed.

Was he born here?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Regardless of the risk of being labeled a foil hatter “no”. No one goes to the lengths Obama did to shroud his past, unless they have something to hide. If place of birth wasn’t it... so be it. The fucker spent more money than most of you will have accrued in your lifetimes to secret his past. That’s more than enough for most reasonable people...

When who is impeached?

Obama cannot be impeached. He is no longer President.

I had that backwards, he'll be impeached if found guilty of treason.

Annotation 18 - Article II - FindLaw

Who? Only Trump can be impeached Obama is no longer President.

au contraire.

Come on man! I teach this stuff! You cannot impeach someone who is NOT President because the only penalty is removal from office. Just say, "My mistake!" and go on!

:eusa_naughty: I've read it before. Can be impeached to lose retirement.

You cannot impeach someone who is no longer the President, or holding office. Read the Constitution.

Regardless of the risk of being labeled a foil hatter “no”. No one goes to the lengths Obama did to shroud his past, unless they have something to hide. If place of birth wasn’t it... so be it. The fucker spent more money than most of you will have accrued in your lifetimes to secret his past. That’s more than enough for most reasonable people...

Playing Devil's advocate, on what about his past did he have to spend money to keep secret?

Don't know or care.
But he sure was Islamically correct in all his words and actions.
You could have a connection there, not only did he say that elections have consequences. He said this. Obama: Muslim Call to Prayer One of the Prettiest Sounds on Earth | Human Events

I find that extremely repulsive, but yet again I don’t live where I would hear that for a reason. In Muslim controlled countries you’re executed if you’re found to be Christian. Fact

I don’t think any Christian would find that sound pretty or beautiful… Obviously

I think you exaggerate a little here. Apostasy is one thing, but being a Christian in a Muslim country is another.

Playing Devil's advocate, on what about his past did he have to spend money to keep secret?
Virtually everything that required legally sealing records. Which is damn near everything.

Virtually everything that required legally sealing records. Which is damn near everything.

Like what records?

Don't know or care.
But he sure was Islamically correct in all his words and actions.
You could have a connection there, not only did he say that elections have consequences. He said this. Obama: Muslim Call to Prayer One of the Prettiest Sounds on Earth | Human Events

I find that extremely repulsive, but yet again I don’t live where I would hear that for a reason. In Muslim controlled countries you’re executed if you’re found to be Christian. Fact

I don’t think any Christian would find that sound pretty or beautiful… Obviously
My view is his Christianity was more about appearance.
Pointless to now question his birthplace...my question from the start was his loyalties.

Obama is loyal to whoever RW dipshits want him to be loyal to ...

a bunch of goddamn idiots making up a minority of voters just like Trumpdrones.

oh, wait ------------------------

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Ask those on the right.

My guess is they are still trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency and the fact that he is still more popular than Trump. Anyway, truth matters not 'don't know/don't care, that is for cop outs.

He'll be delegitimized when he's impeached and loses his pension. Hopefully after that, it's hanging or a firing squad for the traitor.

Impeach a former president? Good luck with that. :badgrin:

Like what records?
Much like the left bemoan Trump of not revealing his Tax Rcords Obama also obfuscated his acedemic records; which while not exactly sealing in the legal sense added fuel to the fire of an already suspicious opposition group. The final, “for real” birth certificate didn’t surface for quite some time. It’s been a while so I don’t want to venture a guess. But the point remains that, no presidential candidate in history has had such a murky uncorroborated past as Obama. And he was less than forthright when it came to putting those demons to rest.

Why yes, yes he was.

Were you there? NO

Why are you sure? YOU AREN'T

WHY are you claiming you are sure....

You are a LEFT WING LIAR.

Actually I despise Obama and the left, (and the right for that matter) but I have a fucking brain. If you were to trade in your partisan hack membership card they might give you your brain back, and then you would be able to think for yourself. Though I am sure the very notion of doing such a thing scares the hell out of you.

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Ask those on the right.

My guess is they are still trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency and the fact that he is still more popular than Trump. Anyway, truth matters not 'don't know/don't care, that is for cop outs.

He'll be delegitimized when he's impeached and loses his pension. Hopefully after that, it's hanging or a firing squad for the traitor.

Shows you the raw stupidity of the birthers (as if we didn't already know...)

Why yes, yes he was.

Were you there? NO

Actually I despise Obama and the left, (and the right for that matter) but I have a fucking brain. If you were to trade in your partisan hack membership card they might give you your brain back, and then you would be able to think for yourself. Though I am sure the very notion of doing such a thing scares the hell out of you.
But yet you trust career politicians... hypocrisy anyone.

Ask those on the right.

Shows you the raw stupidity of the birthers (as if we didn't already know...)
A no go, Obama’s legacy... President Donald Trump. Karma is a bitch. Lol

One reads post like this and has to wonder, is there anyone that supports Trump that is not a homophobe and a racist?
I support Trump but I'm not a racist. Although, I do hate gays and pedophiles, which are basically the same thing. .... :cool:[/QUOTE.

Do you hate child molester Roy Moore?
What About slick Willy and Joe Biden both much more famous child molesters...

Lock them all up if they are child molesters!

Why yes, yes he was.

Were you there? NO

But yet you trust career politicians... hypocrisy anyone.

Where did you make that shit up from? It sure as hell didn't come out of my keyboard.

lying, the last resort of the vanquished.

Like what records?
Much like the left bemoan Trump of not revealing his Tax Rcords Obama also obfuscated his acedemic records; which while not exactly sealing in the legal sense added fuel to the fire of an already suspicious opposition group. The final, “for real” birth certificate didn’t surface for quite some time. It’s been a while so I don’t want to venture a guess. But the point remains that, no presidential candidate in history has had such a murky uncorroborated past as Obama. And he was less than forthright when it came to putting those demons to rest.

So you withdraw your previous assertion?

Birth records, tax records, and educational records are already private and cannot be accessed by the general public. He didn't have to do a thing.

Why did this bigoted chickenshit Affirmative Action Kleptocrat and Traitor not release his higher ed transcripts???

A: because they have "country of birth" on them, as well as his sorry Affirmative Action grades in actual classes...

Forum List

Back