Let's just put this shit to bed.

Was he born here?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was Obama born in the US?

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

Who cares now, honestly! He is no longer POTUS, and can never run again.

I think the far right trying to convince everyone he wasn't, was an absolute mistake unless they had undeniable proof; which they did not.

Turn about is fair play though, so the left came up with the "collusion/delusion." Problem for them is though, as usual, Hilly started the "Kenya" propaganda, and the collusion/delusion. Hilly and the left got caught this time, so as the saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...............be a corrupt hag, and guess what.........your whole house of cards comes tumbling down-)

So while I think Hilly hurt Repubs with Kenya, I think in the end, she is going to screw the whole DNC with the collusion/delusion. We see it happening right now, so THANK YOU HILLY, for being incompetent, irrelevant, and absolutely, immaterial except for screwing the Democrats-)

Not to correct another wingnut on a lie that won't go away. Clinton did not start nor spread the birtherism lie. A campaign volunteer emailed it and was promptly fired for it.

Donald Trump however poured gasoline on the conspiracy and even claimed to have sent people to Hawaii where they were supposedly finding interesting things. However there is proof Trump sent anyone and certainly no information to boast the birther claim. It's what endeared Trump to conservatives. Who cares? You should, you were lied to by the President.
Yep, Hildabeast brought up the birther thing first... no doubt

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

I think the far right trying to convince everyone he wasn't, was an absolute mistake unless they had undeniable proof; which they did not.

Turn about is fair play though, so the left came up with the "collusion/delusion." Problem for them is though, as usual, Hilly started the "Kenya" propaganda, and the collusion/delusion. Hilly and the left got caught this time, so as the saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...............be a corrupt hag, and guess what.........your whole house of cards comes tumbling down-)

So while I think Hilly hurt Repubs with Kenya, I think in the end, she is going to screw the whole DNC with the collusion/delusion. We see it happening right now, so THANK YOU HILLY, for being incompetent, irrelevant, and absolutely, immaterial except for screwing the Democrats-)

Not to correct another wingnut on a lie that won't go away. Clinton did not start nor spread the birtherism lie. A campaign volunteer emailed it and was promptly fired for it.

Donald Trump however poured gasoline on the conspiracy and even claimed to have sent people to Hawaii where they were supposedly finding interesting things. However there is proof Trump sent anyone and certainly no information to boast the birther claim. It's what endeared Trump to conservatives. Who cares? You should, you were lied to by the President.

I wasn't lied to by President Trump.........ok, maybe BEFORE he was President.

Actually, I was lied to by President Obama! If you like your doc, you can keep your doc, my healthcare payments would fall by 2000 bucks, and drugs were awful........unless of course, they were spirited into the country by Hezzbollah, then in that case, we can poison Americans so as he could get his Iran deal that failed miserably.

Damn, you were kind of making a point and then just flew into the rabbit hole. Anyway, I kept my doc just like the vast majority Americans did. Costs didn't go down like many thought however the rate of increase slowed under Obamacare, I'll take that any day.

And yeah, Trump lied to you before and after as president. Repeal and replace became, meh...whatever. That millionaires and billionaires are going to be so upset at him for raising taxes, that's absolutely not true. I guess that's his only piece of legislation right now so I'll stop there.

Get your facts straight Happy........and BE happy! Why the collusion/delusion is about to be dismantled, and won't you be excited to find out that it was all a scam perpertrated by the Democrats-)

I'm waiting for the investigation to conclude, what is your hurry?

I know it will give you comfort to understand, that YOUR President did not do the things he is accused of, and that the republic is safe.

All together now, kumbaya!

We shall see.
You suck far too much obama ass...

I wasn't lied to by President Trump.........ok, maybe BEFORE he was President.

Actually, I was lied to by President Obama! If you like your doc, you can keep your doc, my healthcare payments would fall by 2000 bucks, and drugs were awful........unless of course, they were spirited into the country by Hezzbollah, then in that case, we can poison Americans so as he could get his Iran deal that failed miserably.

Damn, you were kind of making a point and then just flew into the rabbit hole. Anyway, I kept my doc just like the vast majority Americans did. Costs didn't go down like many thought however the rate of increase slowed under Obamacare, I'll take that any day.

And yeah, Trump lied to you before and after as president. Repeal and replace became, meh...whatever. That millionaires and billionaires are going to be so upset at him for raising taxes, that's absolutely not true. I guess that's his only piece of legislation right now so I'll stop there.

Get your facts straight Happy........and BE happy! Why the collusion/delusion is about to be dismantled, and won't you be excited to find out that it was all a scam perpertrated by the Democrats-)

I'm waiting for the investigation to conclude, what is your hurry?

I know it will give you comfort to understand, that YOUR President did not do the things he is accused of, and that the republic is safe.

All together now, kumbaya!

We shall see.
You suck far too much obama ass...

Not unlike you and Trump

It would matter alot!!! If it was proven,he was not born in the USA, then he would not have been qualified as president and anything and everything he signed into law would be null and void.

It would matter alot!!! If it was proven,he was not born in the USA, then he would not have been qualified as president and anything and everything he signed into law would be null and void.

Ummm, no it would not.

I am on your side, but you have created a false premise to fit your narrative.

CONSIDER-------->we could find out tomorrow he was born outside the United States, and besides the Democrats being post toasties, what laws would change? NONE!

Oh sure, there would be challenges in the Supreme Court, and while all that was going on, the laws would stay valid until a decision.

So what laws would we all like to change? Obamacare? Hello, they had 60 votes, so forget that one! The budgets passed? To late, congress passed them! The Iran deal? The Republicans screwed the pooch on that thanks to Corker and Mcain, so good luck with sticking a pie in both party's faces.

Most of the other Obama nonsense was EOs, and Trump rescinded those.

And so, now what?

You want to galvanize the left even more? Then go ahead and keep a preachin! If you got nothing to prove your position, then all you have done is create a hornets nest; kinda like the collusion/delusion the left has done to itself.

Would it be nice to prove that Obama was illegal? Sure it would, but without absolute proof; proof that EVERYONE would run with mind you, is it worth the chance to look like a damn fool, since he can no longer legislate ANYTHING!

A wise man once said---------> is this the hill you want to die on!

In other words------------------> do NOT kill yourself, and everyone else on a hill that means today, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, when there are so many other juicy hills we can not only defend, but attack from, and win convincingly!

Does not matter. His mother was an American citizen so no matter where you are born that makes you a citizen.

The whole he was born in Kenya thing -- from the start is just stoopid on stilts --
Disregarding the authentic BC Obama showed in June 2008, and the one from the DOH in Hawaii, and the fact his mother was a US citizen...

the idea some about-to-pop 18 year old fully-pregnant 18 year old American woman is going to fly nearly 13,000 miles around the world, alone, involving like 5 or 6 different connecting flights, (not to mention the exorbitant cost to travel there...)

to drop a baby in a third world country rife with disease, right in the middle of peak yellow fever season -- and endemic smallpox --

where all passengers had to have vaccination certificates - and they don't administer them to pregnant women or children under one.

where she doesn't know anyone -- give birth to a child, then, flying again 13,0000 miles with some six more connecting flights, newborn in tow, without anyone noticing, without registering the child, no passport for baby, and just settle back home - to care for the infant like nothing happened, is so wild

-- that anyone who can entertain that thought for more than 2 minutes, and not recognize the inanity of it all, has to be, well, full-on retarded.

That some have clung to it for more than nearly 10 years, is just more proof of the retardation.
----------------
I've posted these ^ facts numerous times, and not one of the dedicated birfers has yet to even attempt to address these most basic bits of information.

US law is not jewish law, yet thankfully. So Natural Born Citizen means both parents must be US citizens and the birth in the USA.

What is consistent with the obvious fact his long form birth certificate was a forgery is that the Barack Hussaine Obama persona is a forgery. Barry Obama stated he removed the bust of Churchill and replaced it with the communist Micheal Luther King, Jr. to imply basically, he grew up in America during the Sixties. That Kenyan was on the other side of the Earth during that time with last name Soetoro or some shit. Besides Kenyan tribes of which Obama is from are totally different than West Coast African tribes who sold their fellow Blacks to the Jewish slave traders and ended up in the New World. West African tribes would probably be at perpetual war with Kenyan tribes if either had developed from the stone age like every other population and were able to travel in zebras and buggies or whatever. In other words, I have more in common than with American Blacks than Barry, although I am 7% jew!

gw400h500.jpg

Last edited:

Like you care about the truth.

Karma is a bitch... lol

Karma is a bitch... lol

Is that what he calls that thing on his head?

You're boring me.

Karma is a bitch... lol

You're boring me.

Now Happy, cmon now. Aren't you for this country!

Won't you be thrilled if all your fears are alleviated? Admit that you will you be thrilled beyond belief, if the Russian collusion/delusion is all proved false! This is what patriots do my friend! We might not agree with who holds the office, but the last thing any of us wants is someone holding the office of President who doesn't have our best interests at heart.

I did not like Obama. I did not like his policies. But, he was elected by the American people, period! If that is what they wanted, then the best I could do is try and change their minds. That whole "born in Kenya" routine, was ridiculous, don't you think! It is akin to the collusion/delusion, but hey, if you want to die on that hill, far be it from me to try and change those who reverberated the Kenya story, or you, who wishes to put your eggs in the delusion story!

Have a great New Year! We Americans deserve it! If it comes out your way, congrats. When it comes out our way, we will forgive you..........after a little needling. Still, enjoy-)

That whole "born in Kenya" routine, was ridiculous, don't you think! It is akin to the collusion/delusion...

On the contrary, believing in the forged birth certificate is more akin to believing the Russian/Donald collusion hoax. As far as facts, what we know is the FBI and DOJ have corrupt and pretty stupid high level officials. Maybe it was hard to believe they would hire an incompetent graphic designer to come up that forged long form birth certificate back before all the revelations about Crooked Hillary, Obama and The Swamp, but now it is easy to understand. At some point the incompetent graphic designer who they hired will come forward, unless they get a Seth Rich type warning.

Last edited:

Karma is a bitch... lol

You're boring me.

Won't you be thrilled if all your fears are alleviated? Admit that you will you be thrilled beyond belief, if the Russian collusion/delusion is all proved false! This is what patriots do my friend! We might not agree with who holds the office, but the last thing any of us wants is someone holding the office of President who doesn't have our best interests at heart.

What I want is for the investigation to find the truth, whatever that is. Got a problem with that?

I did not like Obama. I did not like his policies. But, he was elected by the American people, period! If that is what they wanted, then the best I could do is try and change their minds. That whole "born in Kenya" routine, was ridiculous, don't you think! It is akin to the collusion/delusion, but hey, if you want to die on that hill, far be it from me to try and change those who reverberated the Kenya story, or you, who wishes to put your eggs in the delusion story!

I'm putting my eggs in the investigation, there is plenty of smoke, waiting to see if there is a fire.

Have a great New Year! We Americans deserve it! If it comes out your way, congrats. When it comes out our way, we will forgive you..........after a little needling. Still, enjoy-)

Happy New Year to you too.

BTW, look at the tard's post above mine. What an asshole, amiright?

Karma is a bitch... lol

You're boring me.

What I want is for the investigation to find the truth, whatever that is. Got a problem with that?

I'm putting my eggs in the investigation, there is plenty of smoke, waiting to see if there is a fire.

Truth is good Joy, and I believe that.

To much fighting over the same facts for me, seriously. Guess they can be spun any which way people want.

That being said, win, lose, or draw, I will look you up when more truth avails itself to us,

I can promise you that if your take is correct, then I will be on your side. I only hope that if my take is correct, you will join me in fixing what appears to be a terrible situation.

Happy New Year! Keep smiling! We all look better that way-)

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Because right wingers have no new material, and their crazy supporters don't care. They are just as happy ranting about Obama's birth certificate as anything else. Just so they have something to rant about.

Karma is a bitch... lol

You're boring me.

Hildabeast brought it up first... live with it.

Obama does not deserve our respect

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Because right wingers have no new material, and their crazy supporters don't care. They are just as happy ranting about Obama's birth certificate as anything else. Just so they have something to rant about.

We don't care about Obama. We are too busy fixing his mistakes

Sorry, bud: not so. (1) because you legal understanding is zip; (2) he is a citizen, born so.

Forum List

Back