Let's just put this shit to bed.

Was he born here?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was Obama born in the US?

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

What say you? Yes or no?
It doesn't matter. If the born in the USA issue can be used to batter him a bit, it's to the good.

obama wasn't born in the US. He was born in Kenya and his brother says so, as does his grandmother and his aunt. In fact, his father's family says he was born in Kenya. Does it matter? No. Can it be used to further insult and denigrate the blackened creature? Yes. It matters less and less daily because all that he did as president will be undone. Before next year closes, the only "legacy" still standing will be Kagan and Sotomayor on the supreme court. A lez and a latina. That's what he did. All that he did.

One reads post like this and has to wonder, is there anyone that supports Trump that is not a homophobe and a racist?

I don't know of anyone, the people I work with would just as soon hang anyone that is not lily white and straight.

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Ask those on the right.

My guess is they are still trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency and the fact that he is still more popular than Trump. Anyway, truth matters not 'don't know/don't care, that is for cop outs.

One of the reasons he is still more popular than Trump is the right won't let him go, the more they bring him up the more popular he gets. But they don't understand that and who cares.

Yep, Trump utterly fails in comparison.

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Because right wingers have no new material, and their crazy supporters don't care. They are just as happy ranting about Obama's birth certificate as anything else. Just so they have something to rant about.

We don't care about Obama. We are too busy fixing his mistakes

Yet here is another thread about the birth certificate.

Because you won't move on

Because right wingers have no new material, and their crazy supporters don't care. They are just as happy ranting about Obama's birth certificate as anything else. Just so they have something to rant about.

Sure you do – that’s why the ridiculous lies; the lie President Obama left a ‘mess’ being one of many examples.

He left us a stagnant economy, health care in Shambles, trillions in debt, and world on fire.

Nah youre right everything was fine

And yet here is another thread with conservatives exhibiting their ignorance and stupidity, and the right’s propensity for propagating ridiculous lies.
60% of WHITE AMERICANS.

So there IS legitimate dispute. Libs REALLY want to pretend this is settled. It never will be as long as Libs have a need to legitimize that stain on American politics.

No, that's 60% of republicans. There is no legitimate dispute. 0% of sane Americans believe it.
And that poll was taken ....in 2012.

lol

The article was 12-11-17

Yet here is another thread about the birth certificate.

Because you won't move on

I didn't start the thread, but I will continue responding when crazy right wingers bring up the subject.

Sure you do – that’s why the ridiculous lies; the lie President Obama left a ‘mess’ being one of many examples.

He left us a stagnant economy, health care in Shambles, trillions in debt, and world on fire.

Nah youre right everything was fine

Bullshit.

To quote some silly women: "At this point what difference does it make?" And you don't put something to bed by continually mentioning it.

The truth is important because it is consistent with the behind the scenes apparatus that created the Crooked Hillary/Obama conspiracy to attack our democracy. The fact Obama refused to release a long form birth certificate and then had the CIA hire some idiot graphic designer who did not flatten the image is just one piece of the puzzle! Getting a hold of his college records would confirm that the birth certificate is a fake even to those who are unfamiliar with layers in photos.

Last edited:
And yet here is another thread with conservatives exhibiting their ignorance and stupidity, and the right’s propensity for propagating ridiculous lies.
60% of WHITE AMERICANS.

So there IS legitimate dispute. Libs REALLY want to pretend this is settled. It never will be as long as Libs have a need to legitimize that stain on American politics.

No, that's 60% of republicans. There is no legitimate dispute. 0% of sane Americans believe it.

lol

The article was 12-11-17
I was referencing the thread posted here a few days ago:

over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Which was from 2012:
63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya.
And used this as the link: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

I thought that was what it was about. What article (not that I doubt you) was 12-11-17 are you referring to?

The truth is important because it is consistent with the behind the scenes apparatus that created the Crooked Hillary/Obama conspiracy to attack our democracy. The fact Obama refused to release a long form birth certificate and then had the CIA hire some idiot graphic designer who did not flatten the image is just one piece of the puzzle! Getting a hold of his college records would confirm that the birth certificate is a fake even to those who are unfamiliar with layers in photos.

OK. Where did you hear that? Were they wearing a tinfoil hat when they informed you?

60% of WHITE AMERICANS.

lol

The article was 12-11-17

Which was from 2012:
And used this as the link: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

I thought that was what it was about. What article (not that I doubt you) was 12-11-17 are you referring to?

Seems republicans belief of that lie has dropped to just above 59%. Sill a bunch of idiots.

60% of WHITE AMERICANS.

lol

The article was 12-11-17

Which was from 2012:

Seems republicans belief of that lie has dropped to just above 59%. Sill a bunch of idiots.
Don't disagree -- but what Dec. 2017 article were you referring to?

Was Obama born in the US?

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.
There is absolutely ZERO evidence Barack Obama's mother ever visited Kenya.

It would be quite a feat for Obama to get himself born in Kenya if his mother never went there.

Case closed. Everything else is racist bullshit.

Doesn't matter because you don't have to be president of a corporation wish USA.INC certainly is.But his birth certificate has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a fraudulent document that was a digital fabrication that it did not originate from a genuine paper document.

There was a move to prevent the Barrypuppet from being on the 2012 presidential ballot based on that fraudulent document.

"Judge Masin also asked Obama’s attorney whether she would so stipulate. She did so stipulate, agreeing that both the court and the Secretary of State cannot rely on the internet birth certificate as evidence of Obama’s place of birth and that Obama has produced no other evidence to the court regarding his place of birth. She also argued that Obama has no legal obligation to produce any such evidence to get on the primary ballot. Judge Masin then took the issue under advisement. Having produced absolutely no evidence of his eligibility for the Office of President, Judge Masin will decide whether as a matter of law Obama has a legal duty to produce such evidence before he may be placed on the New Jersey ballot in light of the pending objection filed against him. If he decides that he does, then the Objection will be successful. If he decides that Obama has no such legal obligation, the Objection would fail on the first issue."

At the very heart of the matter is the utter deceit and corruption......why is his social security number linked to someone that lived in Connecticut?

lol

The article was 12-11-17

Which was from 2012:

Don't disagree -- but what Dec. 2017 article were you referring to?

Poll shows 57 percent of Trump voters still think Obama was born in Kenya

A lot of lying going on up in there. To sell a few books? Kenyan born. To get into schools? Appear more leftist......his home country of Kenya. Ask grandma, brother etc. To run for President.......all that means nothing? Huh?

17 year old Kansas mother boning black muslims? He is a muslim until it might hurt his chances?

He could have cleared it all up, early on. But he never did? As you say, the mother is a citizen. Why not clear it all up day1? Because she was not yet 18 when he born in Kenya? Huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back