Lets look at what the democrats don't stand for at the SOTU, shall we?

Look at those dumb women, dressed in their white.

I think they missed the best one. Trump said something to the effect of eliminating human traffickers, drug traffickers, Coyotes, and something else, and the Democrats just sat there. Like what? You're against eliminating these people?

Summary:

The Trump supporters don't care at all that DearLeader lied over and over.

No, what triggered them is ... a white dress.

That's how conservatives rank their priorities. They put honesty at the bottom, and being butthurt at the top.

Oh, thanks for the votes, dumbasses. Weeping at Pelosi and AOC got you pasted in 2018 ... so you're deciding to weep at them harder. Yeah, good luck with that.
I keep hearing he lied but no one can point to what he lied about.....do you want to give it a go?....

Feminism is a disease. A Lib conspiracy dressing up weakness as strength. God I miss the 50's, 60's and 70's. There were feminists back then too, but even they, for the most part, knew how to still be women. These ladies are ditzy but think they're geniuses. But hey, that's liberals for ya!

They're not liberals, they're progs. Progs have applied new definitions for gender. Women are manning-up and men are feminizing. They're assaulting heterosexuality and the institution of family as well. These are the people who claim to be on the side of science, while their actions assault nature, the common good and the brain.

It's all part of a plan that gave us gay marriage, gender confusion and enhanced abortion. Rip into the people and achieve power and wealth.
RIGHT ON POINT. I mentioned in another post that here in Houston, I work with tons of indian immigrants. I can't stand the men because they represent everything you just mentioned. LIB, PROG, STUPID. But their women still have those genuine feminine (NOT FEMINIST or PROG) qualities you mentioned. Need to kick their men out and have their women stay so we can be reminded of what things are supposed to be like. And then that can hopefully spread to our American women again. I know tons of "traditional" women who are happy. Don't know a single happy femiNazi.

damn, how many band aids do you go thru on a daily basis to cover them thar scraped knuckles you drag on the ground?

Summary:

That's how conservatives rank their priorities. They put honesty at the bottom, and being butthurt at the top.

Oh, thanks for the votes, dumbasses. Weeping at Pelosi and AOC got you pasted in 2018 ... so you're deciding to weep at them harder. Yeah, good luck with that.

Yeah, it's a shame we don't concentrate on the important issues in this country like the left does.

Melania Trump gets mocked for wearing Timberland boots while visiting the troops

Bashing Melania Trump for White House Christmas decorations latest sign of media hypocrisy, critics say

People can't stop talking about how Melania Trump seems to avoid holding the president's hand — here's what it might say about their relationship

mmmm..... obama's brown suit? uh.... obama not wearing a flag pin?

oh oh oh!.... michele obama wore a sleeveless dress to the SOTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still remember the HORROR of it all!

so just save it, ray ray.

Summary:

How very KKK of you .

Three weeks later and still Mexico refuses to pay for the wall..
Reduced cost of trade with Mexico for the USA...a better deal than NAFTA will pay for the wall ten fold....so in the end they will be paying for the wall...
What a laugh! No it won't...Trump needs cash for the wall and is willing to hurt the US but not Mexico, he's is such a douche..

Summary:

How very KKK of you .
Yet has not a damn thing to do with the KKK.

Summary:

Yeah, it's a shame we don't concentrate on the important issues in this country like the left does.

Melania Trump gets mocked for wearing Timberland boots while visiting the troops

Bashing Melania Trump for White House Christmas decorations latest sign of media hypocrisy, critics say

People can't stop talking about how Melania Trump seems to avoid holding the president's hand — here's what it might say about their relationship

mmmm..... obama's brown suit? uh.... obama not wearing a flag pin?

oh oh oh!.... michele obama wore a sleeveless dress to the SOTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still remember the HORROR of it all!

so just save it, ray ray.
Not to mention Micheles big penis the right fawns over.

I think they missed the best one. Trump said something to the effect of eliminating human traffickers, drug traffickers, Coyotes, and something else, and the Democrats just sat there. Like what? You're against eliminating these people?

uh-huh. you wanta point a finger at human trafficking? how'z about the multitudes of all them thar brown children ripped from their parents & no one knows where they are or who they are with & what they are doing... courtesy of our DHS?

ya, start with THAT.

Summary:

How very KKK of you .

The poster is a big a racist as you.

Summary:

How very KKK of you .

The poster is a big a racist as you.
I am way too old to do any racing..

Reduced cost of trade with Mexico for the USA...a better deal than NAFTA will pay for the wall ten fold....so in the end they will be paying for the wall...

What a laugh! No it won't...Trump needs cash for the wall and is willing to hurt the US but not Mexico, he's is such a douche..

Somebody else said it in another thread, but it was a very good observation so I will repeat it------------>

The SOTU speech gave at least 10 tremendous commercials for the Republicans in 2020. Not by what the Democrats did, but rather, by what they REFUSED to do! It was a glaring example for what they are for, and against.

Forum List

Back