🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

It was well known in July 2021 that the "vaccine" didn't stop transmission or infection. Biden told the lie anyway, and thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of people died because of it.
Of course you do have the source which tells that before Biden's speech.

[ Was it already known in July of 2021 that people could get the virus even vaccinated against it? Did the vaccine KILL people who got it? ]

AUGUST. 2021

Vismita Gupta-Smith

Kate, how frequent are breakthrough infections? And if you are fully vaccinated but happened to catch covid-19, what does that look like?

Dr Katherine O’Brien

So we're learning a couple of things about breakthrough infections, Vismita. The first is that the degree of severity of disease among people who have a breakthrough infection is less severe than the severity of disease among people who aren't vaccinated. So vaccines are operating in a couple of different ways. First, of course, they're preventing people from getting disease at all. And even when disease does occur among a person, people who are fully vaccinated, the severity of that disease is less.

The second question is about how often we're actually seeing breakthrough infections. We're monitoring this really carefully. And there's a couple of things I want to say about breakthrough infections. The first is that they are uncommon. And so this is not something that's happening in an unexpected way, but they don't happen equally among all different kinds of people. People who are at increased risk of disease, so people with frail immune systems, people who are in older age groups, they have a greater risk of having breakthrough disease than other people. So it's not an equal risk of breakthrough disease. The second point here is that we're seeing more cases of breakthrough disease, in part because people are stopping the other interventions that reduce the transmission of this virus. So when the virus starts to transmit at a greater and greater pace and with greater frequency, there's a lot more exposure that everybody has, including people who are vaccinated.

Vismita Gupta-Smith

So people may be wondering if they can still catch covid-19 even after being fully vaccinated and if they can still infect others, then why vaccinate?

Dr Katherine O’Brien

So this is a question that lots of people are asking. And I really want to emphasize that vaccines do a number of different things to protect you and to protect others.

So we've already talked about how the main function of vaccines is to protect you against getting disease. We've also talked about the fact that if you were to get disease, a rare event among vaccinated people, but it does occur that your disease will be less severe than it would have been if you weren't vaccinated. And the third thing that vaccines do is they reduce the transmission of the infection of the virus from one person to the next. And the way that vaccines do that is in a number of different ways. The first is they can protect you against getting infected at all. The second way that they work is if you become infected, you're actually shedding that virus for a shorter period of time than if you weren't vaccinated. And the third way that vaccines work is, again, if you happen to get infected, the amount of virus that you have in your nose, in the back of your throat that you are shedding and potentially transmitting to somebody is less of the virus. There's less density of the virus in you and so less risk that you transmit it to somebody else.

And what is so critical is interrupting transmission of this virus has to be “vaccines and” it has to be vaccines and all the other things that we're doing, especially while people are still in the process of getting vaccinated. So now really isn't the time for us to reduce those other interventions while we're living in communities that don't have substantial vaccination yet.

The vaccine reduced severity in cases that required hospitalization.
It is unknown how many survived that would have died
What Is Known and being Entirely Hidden is that 30,000 serious or worse reactions to the injection have been reported. Typical annual reports like that for flu like innoculations range 200 to 2000.

Then there's this. My girlfriend's 30s year old nephew recently died, a doctor suggested "long covid".

It was well known in July 2021 that the "vaccine" didn't stop transmission or infection. Biden told the lie anyway, and thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of people died because of it.
[You love posting what Biden first said on that presentation. But, WHY do you fail to post what he later said in the same presentation. I love research. !!!!]

He did, however, more accurately state at another point in the same appearance that “If you’re vaccinated, even if you do ‘catch the virus,’ quote, unquote, like people talk about it in normal terms, you’re — not many people do. If you do, you’re not likely to get sick. You’re probably going to be symptomless. You’re not going to be in a position where your life is in danger.”

Then there's this. My girlfriend's 30s year old nephew recently died, a doctor suggested "long covid".

What does Long Covid mean?
Did the nephew have any Immune issues? It is different with every case.

You have given next to nothing details. It does not happen often, or does it?

Wrong.
Since it did not provide any permanent immunity at all, it allowed the epidemic to keep going.
If not for the fake vaccines, it would have ended in 2 months, after achieving herd immunity through recovery.
A fast end was not permitted.

Typically there are not 200 million people getting a vaccine in the same year.

Also, that is an adverse reaction rate of 0.0114%, which seems on par with most vaccines.
Incorrect as to annual adverse reports prior to Covid range 200-2,000; nothing like 30,000 for Covid

Last edited:
Those who CHOSE to get the vax, I wish you the best of health.

I CHOSE not to and I know you do not pay me the same courtesy. Ask yourselves why.

MY BODY MY CHOICE.
Lib loons swear it works and we must take the shots ourselves for Their health, safety and well being because their shots won’t work if We dont.
They banged this false, emotive drum for over a year. Even called for incarceration if a non believe. Very Nazi

Last edited:
how many times in the past did more than 200 million people get a shot in the same year?
Including all shots for everything well over 200 million doses are administered each year.
Nothing alone nor all combined reach anything near 30,000 cases of adverse reaction reports.
If these reports had been researched correctly Covid injections would have Never Been Permitted.
But in the bums rush of this experimentation, we were the lab rats and now the results that proper research and testing Would Have Revealed are Now Showing Up.

What does Long Covid mean?
Did the nephew have any Immune issues? It is different with every case.

You have given next to nothing details. It does not happen often, or does it?

Heart conditions, which apparently occur from COVID or more likely the vaccine/boosters.

[You love posting what Biden first said on that presentation. But, WHY do you fail to post what he later said in the same presentation. I love research. !!!!]

He did, however, more accurately state at another point in the same appearance that “If you’re vaccinated, even if you do ‘catch the virus,’ quote, unquote, like people talk about it in normal terms, you’re — not many people do. If you do, you’re not likely to get sick. You’re probably going to be symptomless. You’re not going to be in a position where your life is in danger.”

That's also a lie. Vaccinated people get and transmit the virus at the same rates as unvaccinated people. Possibly even at higher rates, considering many of them were running around thinking they were immune because of Biden's lies.

How many people did you infect because you believed Joe Biden and MSNBC when they said you couldn't get or spread Covid?

That's also a lie. Vaccinated people get and transmit the virus at the same rates as unvaccinated people. Possibly even at higher rates, considering many of them were running around thinking they were immune because of Biden's lies.

How many people did you infect because you believed Joe Biden and MSNBC when they said you couldn't get or spread Covid?
As you do bother to make allegations about everything against the vaccine, back it up with evidence.

Without evidence, it is only allegations ( I won't bother to call it a lie, right now )

Waiting for your evidence.

Why do you not tell us how many people allegedly have died from taking the covid vaccine, since you are alleging that you do know that information?

How many people have died from taking any other vaccines, flu, malaria, shingles, etc, etc.

How many in the Military have died from any vaccines since they are obliged to take them when they enlist?

When you have the data, post it here.
COVID Vaccine Data - OpenVAERS

You do not know. So you are proud to spread the conspiracy theory you found somewhere on the web, or heard on tv.

If, if, if.......Conspiracy theory to delegitimize the vaccine Trump and the Congress, Governors, etc have taken without any of them dying from it.

There is a conspiracy forum on this community. That is where your conspiracies belong.
And these are only the reported cases. Not everyone reports.
COVID Vaccine Data - OpenVAERS

Forum List

Back