🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

We have known this for a long time. With time the scientists and Doctors realized that the virus was transmissible even if vaccinated.

The HUGE difference continues to be that people will get the virus but they will not end up in the hospitals, which are full, in ventilators, or dead.

In Ventilators or dead, are the main things the vaccine avoids for people.

Applaud it.
They realized it from the beginning. The vaccine does nothing for surfaces of the mouth and throat, which are constantly collecting new airborne particles.

Lib loons swear it works and we must take the shots ourselves for Their health, safety and well being because their shots won’t work if We dont.
They banged this false, emotive drum for over a year. Even called for incarceration if a non believe. Very Nazi
it's who they are. It's where hitler got it from.

You Nazis simply don't know what science is. To you it's a religion. You're always on about what "science" says. Science doesn't say anything - it's a process, not a god.

Science no more pontificates than a chair does - though I will admit that a chair is smarter than the average democrat.

Ohhh, so he opposed the postulation of hypothesis, testing, analysis, refinement, retesting?

:lmao:

Science isn't a religion, dingus. It isn't about "belief."

You don't support science - you worship fascism as your god.
First of all, STOP calling anyone a Nazi.

Second, are you not playing at being a god deciding what science is or is not, what to believe and what not?

Does who want to be vaccinated have the right to do so.

Does who do not, will not. Simple.

Many of you are going out of your way to discredit the vaccine.

The number of people around the world intent in delegitimizing this vaccine is small compared to the people who gratefully have never listened to them, or stopped listening to them because keeping alive was more important.

Vaccinated people have a far less likelihood of dying from COVID than unvaccinated people.

It's a fact.

Your article actually does a good job explaining the base rate fallacy which you seem like you might be making.
maybe, maybe not. That's not the issue anymore, the issue is the government lied. Flat out lied. mandated citizens functions in the country off that fking lie. The only thing the vaccine could help was the person who took it, PERIOD. And a person who was vaccinated was as contagious as anyone else who did not. Never was a requirement admitted by the makers of the vaccines. Another lie. Dude, stay a sheep all you want, the fact you comply is what they need to exist. They reward you with 5.00 gas at the pump, lack of supplies in the store. But you'll kiss their ass for whatever reason, common sense cannot understand.

You are still saying nothing. I do not see any evidence.
You were provided evidence by Jaxson and ignored it because it ran against your POLITICAL agenda.
Stop wanting more people to die than already have, or unfortunately continue to die because they will not get vaccinated or have immune issues.

Oh how cute, "bow to my god or you are the cause of people dying."

The argument of a 6-year-old.

I had high hopes for Trump's "vaccine," it's a real shame it doesn't work.

Not at all true.

It's a fabrication

I was very happy when Donald Trump produced through Warp Speed the mRNA sequencer.

It's a shame it didn't work.
common sense says that research over at least a year was required before deploying the junk fluid. The concept seemed functional, yet impractical it turns out. They fking never tested to see if someone would transmit the virus since they didn't believe people would get it. That was the initial and critical lie they are too afraid to say out loud. Fked up peoples lives, millions upon million lives on a lie. There is no forgiveness for such sanctimony actions.

You were provided evidence by Jaxson and ignored it because it ran against your POLITICAL agenda.

it seemed to me that people who actually injected it, were more susceptible to getting Wuhan. It's why vaccinated folks got wuhan several times. Again, the concept on paper seemed ideal, the realization was it wasn't.

Just looking at my colleagues at work, they have had Wuhan several times now. Everyone of them got vaxxed. Me, not vaxxed and never got it.

This is from 2021.

Yes, vaccinated people with immune problems could die from Covid. Nothing new.
People with immune problems, other co-morbidities and old people were pretty much the only people who died of/with covid. Not many healthy young people died of covid, if any.

Vaccinated people have a far less likelihood of dying from COVID than unvaccinated people.

It's a fact.

Your article actually does a good job explaining the base rate fallacy which you seem like you might be making.
I never actually heard for a fact that anyone died OF covid, since 0 autopsies were done. The fact is, more vaccinated people are dying now than non. But that includes old people, people with a co-morbidity...

Have these doctors sent their findings to WHO?
Or the CDC?

Who is aware of this alleged study?

Posting an article saying that one is not anti vaccine, etc but not sending the findings to the Organizations that matter......that is a problem for me.

I am all for their findings being sent to be studied. Do you have any more information that maybe they did send the information to all Countries so that it would be evaluated?
The reports says " Dr. Peter McCullough, a world leading cardiologist." McCullough has been suspended from Twitter, which supports the report's claim, though as far as we know, McCullough has never mentioned the Sorensen, Dalgleish, and Susrud report, posted to USMB last year, which documents an increased electrical charge on the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2.

Electrical charges, mentioned in the above report, cannot be taken seriously without the rest of the science included.

If fewer people get COVID.. fewer people are spreading COVID.
But that's not down to the vaccines. My vaxxed mother-in-law had a stroke 10 days after her first vax, and recently got covid, after being up to date on her vaxxes.

but fewer people doesn't exist, especially if one is vaccinated. I would argue, if one is vaxxed, then that person is more susceptible to getting Wuhan than an unvaccinated person. In fact, vaccinated folks seem to be more at risk to getting it. Your premise explodes as soon as it hit the airwaves.

But that's not down to the vaccines. My vaxxed mother-in-law had a stroke 10 days after her first vax, and recently got covid, after being up to date on her vaxxes.
I will post it one more time, it surely seems vaccinated folks are more susceptible of getting Wuhan than an unvaxxed.

He has no evidence, just some studies by who knows who, not corroborated by any other studies.

That is not how it is done.

Trump has taken the vaccine again and again. So have most in Congress, all Governors, etc, etc.

Using Trump as a negative for make your point???? Really?????

People with immune problems, other co-morbidities and old people were pretty much the only people who died of/with covid. Not many healthy young people died of covid, if any.
take a listen to this video.

First of all, STOP calling anyone a Nazi.

Second, are you not playing at being a god deciding what science is or is not, what to believe and what not?

Does who want to be vaccinated have the right to do so.

Does who do not, will not. Simple.

Many of you are going out of your way to discredit the vaccine.

The number of people around the world intent in delegitimizing this vaccine is small compared to the people who gratefully have never listened to them, or stopped listening to them because keeping alive was more important.
HIV/AIDS has been turned into a celebration. Endless commercials of different pharmaceutical prescriptions to keep individuals not having extreme symptoms while they continue to have sexual interactions that causes the disease. Since the 1980's. And the taxpayer and insurance citizens are being gored to pay for it. The costs are massive, and it is kept quiet.

You are giving us stories which cannot be verified.

Unless her autopsy said that the vaccine caused it, there is no proof, and you are doing nothing but telling tall tales to delegitimize the vaccine.

I would argue, if fewer people would stop getting vaccinated, then the heard immunity could finally end the spread and or exposure to it. Vaxxed folks are prolonging the spread.

Forum List

Back