Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

I've been vaccinated for 70 years with boosters for everything from Cholera and Typhoid to Yellow Fever and Meningitis... Also Poliomyelitis and flu. I will still die someday.
Those are real vaccines. You take them, and you can't catch whatever. They also had proper trials done, for years. You're all the human tests for the clotshots. And you can still catch it and die from it.

maybe, maybe not. That's not the issue anymore, the issue is the government lied. Flat out lied. mandated citizens functions in the country off that fking lie. The only thing the vaccine could help was the person who took it, PERIOD. And a person who was vaccinated was as contagious as anyone else who did not. Never was a requirement admitted by the makers of the vaccines. Another lie. Dude, stay a sheep all you want, the fact you comply is what they need to exist. They reward you with 5.00 gas at the pump, lack of supplies in the store. But you'll kiss their ass for whatever reason, common sense cannot understand.
You can’t transmit COVID if you don’t have COVID.

Morons. All of you.

What sort of education do you have? You have no critical thinking skills and are vulnerable to crackpot conspiracy theories.
The people who died were almost all with at least one co-morbidity, and covid may have pushed the date of their death up a week, but that's like any flu would to a compromised person. Almost no young people died OF covid.

Easy.
It says "associated" in the title "SARS-CoV-2-associated death cases", lol.
Anyways, those aren't autopsies.
Better luck next time.

This buttmunch here:

"
The Constitution is not a suicide pact guaranteeing a right to harm others. The government has latitude to protect citizens from deadly conditions, especially when the science supporting vaccination is so clear.

The bioethicist, professor Arthur Caplan of New York University, has made a compelling case for the moral mandate to require vaccination."

"With respect to children, parents do not have carte blanche. At one time, children were the property of their fathers, but that is no longer the case. Children are “persons” under the Constitution, and as the ruling in Prince v. Massachusetts held, parents do not have a constitutional right to make martyrs of their children. Parents have an obligation to protect their children’s health and life, which means that the school district mandates that reduce the risk of death to children should be enforceable, period."

It says "associated" in the title "SARS-CoV-2-associated death cases", lol.
Anyways, those aren't autopsies.
Better luck next time.
Clearly you didn’t read it. The paper discusses results of nearly 300 autopsies.

There are dozens of similar articles.

Clearly you didn’t read it. The paper discusses results of nearly 300 autopsies.

There are dozens of similar articles.
You're going to have to quote the part where it says that they died of covid, because I didn't see it. Plus, it said average age was 68. Hmmm... Studying old people near death. Kinda shaky...

The vaccine, social distancing, wearing a mask and hand washing.

LOL. Rube.

1666277042475.png

You're going to have to quote the part where it says that they died of covid, because I didn't see it. Plus, it said average age was 68. Hmmm... Studying old people near death. Kinda shaky...
You didn’t see it because you didn’t read it:
“In this study, we described the unique and multisystem clinical and pathologic findings in 32 autopsies of patients who died from the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.”

You can’t transmit COVID if you don’t have COVID.

Morons. All of you.
I never said one could. Post my quote that says that. Perhaps read better.

I said, fk I hate repeating myself to such child like organisms.

the vaccine does not stop one from getting Wuhan. If one is vaccinated and has wuhan, they are as contagious as anyone who did not take the jab and got wuhan.

So your nonsense post is true to anyone right?

So even a nonvaccinated person can transmit wuhan if they don't have it, right?

For fk sake you child.

The vaccine, social distancing, wearing a mask and hand washing.
so you still think the vaccine can stop one from getting wuhan? hahahahahahhahha, how fking out of touch are you? How come creepy joe got it? He was vaccinated right?

Over a half million Americans died in 2020 of COVID.
over a half million Americans die every year, statistics shoot your nonsense down.

The 2018 data based on the revised standards are not completely comparable to previous years. Selected estimates are presented in this report for both the revised and previous race standards to provide some reference for interpretation of trends. Results—In 2018, a total of 2,839,205 deaths were reported in the United States. The age-adjusted death rate was 723.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. standard population, a decrease of 1.1% from the 2017 rate. Life expectancy at birth was 78.7 years, an increase of 0.1 year from 2017. Age-specific death rates decreased in 2018 from 2017 for age groups 15–24, 25–34, 45–54, 65–74, 75–84, and 85 and over. The 15 leading causes of death in 2018 remained the same as in 2017.

Forum List

Back