🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

How many people do you think you infected and subsequently killed running around thinking you were immune because you believed the Big Lie? 100? 1,000? 10,000?
People had the facts. Those who knew it, as told by the President himself, that one could catch it even with the vaccine, did not die from getting the vaccine.

The vaccine actually saved their lives as the covid they got did was mild, and did not send them the hospital or the ventilators.

Vaccines saved lives.

You can spread this lie of yours, from what Biden first said and continue to ignore that he did say the right thing afterwards.

You may go on believing that all republicans are stupid and none of them got vaccinated, to save their loved ones or their own lives.

You can go on asking this vomiting question, when it is you most likely who did not get the vaccine and did not wear a mask, and luckily, somehow, did not get covid. Some unvaccinated do not. But now, it is mostly because MOST people are now vaccinated, which makes it safer to go out there without a mask, if one chooses to.

Keep spreading your vomiting attempts at bashing Biden. You suck at it.

Unless you're dumb enough to have fallen for Biden's massive, deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid, the number of vaccinations is meaningless. Clearly, you are in fact that dumb.
Another vomiting Biden bashing post.

All Americans who got the vaccine do not give a darn about what you are attempting to spread.

THEY are not DUMB

Are you?

No, you just vomit out what DailyKOS tells you.

Tell me, why were Covid deaths in 2021 under Biden nearly double those in 2020 under Trump?

Biden had the mRNA sequencer - which Pfizer and Moderna withheld until after the election in order to influence it toward Biden. Yet deaths were DRAMATICALLY higher.

Why?

Occam's Razor - because the jab doesn't work.
Deaths were higher because very few had been vaccinated to keep most of the population from getting covid and ending up in hospitals, ventilators or dead.

You may repeat this fallacy all you like.

It was with Biden's effort to get as many vaccinated in 100 days that the mortality finally went down.

Check my post above for the article.

You didn’t see it because you didn’t read it:
“In this study, we described the unique and multisystem clinical and pathologic findings in 32 autopsies of patients who died from the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.”
Ok, 32, that's not a lot, but it's a start I guess. Is that all they did? 32? And where does it show that covid killed them? I don't see that either. Because they say everyone who had covid and died, died of covid, which isn't true. pretty sketchy, and only old people near death with how many co-morbidities? Because I didn't see that either.

The vaccine actually saved their lives as the covid they got did was mild, and did not send them the hospital or the ventilators.

I'd ask you to prove that, but I know you can't, because it isn't true.

What is true is that Biden told the world that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid, and hundreds of thousands of people died because of that lie.

Ok, 32, that's not a lot, but it's a start I guess. Is that all they did? 32? And where does it show that covid killed them? I don't see that either. Because they say everyone who had covid and died, died of covid, which isn't true. pretty sketchy, and only old people near death with how many co-morbidities? Because I didn't see that either.
They say that these 32 people died of COVID. They didn’t say everyone who had COVID died of COVID. Did you not see the extent of pulmonary damage? Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage. Sounds bad.

The va

What is true is that Biden told the world that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid, and hundreds of thousands of people died because of that lie.

You cannot prove that people died because he said they could not catch it vaccinated.

Vaccinated people end up with mild symptoms. You like it or not, understand it or not , ever do the proper research about it or not.

People are not going to vote for Republicans because Biden first said one thing and then corrected it in the same interview. You are trying way too hard.

Republicans who did not want to take the vaccine are especially the ones who died.

FOR NOT taking the vaccine.

No, it didn't work to stop transmission, as every other vaccine does.
Well…well…well… the. Then it not a vaccine. It’s a profalatic. Then….then….then… next week per CDC it will be a fever reducer like Advil
That is how this malarkey has rolled

You're not educated enough to be mouthing off about this coronavirus. Another, PEDV, can subsist on steel surfaces for up to 28 days, and you also know dangerously little about coronavirus genomes.

When you've read Sorensen, et al, please report back to this thread.
Sixties fan is more reliable then the CDC and the manufacturers on the application of the vaccine. Just ask him.

They say that these 32 people died of COVID. They didn’t say everyone who had COVID died of COVID. Did you not see the extent of pulmonary damage? Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage. Sounds bad.
no, they said everyone who died had wuhan. pay attention.

The mRNA experimental gene therapy shot will not make you immune from COVID.

You know who is immune? BIG PHARMA FROM BEING SUED WHEN YOUR HEART EXPLODES.

You dumb motherfuckers.

IT SHOULD BE A FUCKING CHOICE. NOT MANDATED.

Fuck you. You cant prove what you wrote. Those people CHOSE to get it.

You are a sick motherfucker.
It is a sad reality in our society that our government has to intervene to save stupid people from themselves....and save the rest of society from those stupid people.

You just can't trust stupid people with choices.

The parties that madly forced this upon us have no interest in what happens next.
Their mission was accomplished-
Hinder Trump
Engage unusual voting methods
See how many Americans will capitulate to ridiculous edicts and stay at home and lose their business.

For a long time they falsified “from” Covid instead of “with” Covid. It helped to hype the hysteria and thus compliance when hospitals began reporting 90%+ of hospital deaths as dying from Covid.

No, vaccinated can transmit the virus just as can non-vaccinated. The vaccine does not render immune, the surfaces of mouth and throat. These surfaces exchange with the environment regardless of masks, regardless of vax status. CDC also knew this from the start.

Rachel Maddow March 29, 2021: “The virus stops with every vaccinated person.. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people.”

They knew from the start it did not stop transmission.

Last edited:
Nope. I’m saying the data showed vaccinated people were less likely to get COVID.
The data shows the opposite.

Forum List

Back