🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

HIV/AIDS has been turned into a celebration. Endless commercials of different pharmaceutical prescriptions to keep individuals not having extreme symptoms while they continue to have sexual interactions that causes the disease. Since the 1980's. And the taxpayer and insurance citizens are being gored to pay for it. The costs are massive, and it is kept quiet.
Words. So many of you have nothing more than

WORDS.

I never actually heard for a fact that anyone died OF covid, since 0 autopsies were done. The fact is, more vaccinated people are dying now than non. But that includes old people, people with a co-morbidity...
And you can show no proof, no evidence.

Allegations are not facts. Just Fear Monguering

First of all, STOP calling anyone a Nazi.
Stop being Nazis and I'll be happy to.

Second, are you not playing at being a god deciding what science is or is not, what to believe and what not?

Idiot.

Science is well defined.

This is for 3rd graders - it's above your level but might help.

1666272812003.png

Does who want to be vaccinated have the right to do so.

Do whatever you want. What you don't have the right to do is force others.

And it isn't a vaccine, the mRNA sequencer works very differently from a vaccine - which is largely why it failed. These "boosters" they keep bringing out aren't boosters at all - they are alternate sequence patterns to try and identify mutations.

Does who do not, will not. Simple.

Many of you are going out of your way to discredit the vaccine.

Facts are the authority.

It was a good try, it just doesn't work.

You don't follow science or even know what it is - but failure is part of the process. The mRNA sequencer is a failure. We must refine our hypothesis based on the data we have.
The number of people around the world intent in delegitimizing this vaccine is small compared to the people who gratefully have never listened to them, or stopped listening to them because keeping alive was more important.

Many are like you, sheep with no intellectual curiosity and no ability to think.

Words. So many of you have nothing more than

WORDS.
Extractions of dollars from income from trying to survive by those who partay. Sympathy and empathy does not mean endless suckerism. We are seeing the result of that now with punishment of surviving with the shadow on the land growing darker.

Stop being Nazis and I'll be happy to.

Idiot.

Science is well defined.

This is for 3rd graders - it's above your level but might help.

View attachment 712870

Do whatever you want. What you don't have the right to do is force others.

And it isn't a vaccine, the mRNA sequencer works very differently from a vaccine - which is largely why it failed. These "boosters" they keep bringing out aren't boosters at all - they are alternate sequence patterns to try and identify mutations.

Facts are the authority.

It was a good try, it just doesn't work.

You don't follow science or even know what it is - but failure is part of the process. The mRNA sequencer is a failure. We must refine our hypothesis based on the data we have.

Many are like you, sheep with no intellectual curiosity and no ability to think.
We got the facts. I do not care what you believe, or what you are trying to SHOVE down other people's throat about the vaccine.

Your lord and master, Trump, believes in it and has taken all the shots.

Go tell him to stop advertising it for others, and to stop taking it himself. I will love to hear the answer he gives.

Extractions of dollars from income from trying to survive by those who partay. Sympathy and empathy does not mean endless suckerism. We are seeing the result of that now with punishment of surviving with the shadow on the land growing darker.
You are really, really , really BAD at BS ing people

And you can't show ANY proof that anyone actually died of covid. Otherwise, show me the autopsies.
they died of wuhan to push the narrative. He's far too stupid to understand. He probable doesn't even know what an autopsy even is.

HIV/AIDS has been turned into a celebration. Endless commercials of different pharmaceutical prescriptions to keep individuals not having extreme symptoms while they continue to have sexual interactions that causes the disease. Since the 1980's. And the taxpayer and insurance citizens are being gored to pay for it. The costs are massive, and it is kept quiet.

AND Fauci is behind all that.

The Wuhan Designer Virus® was designed to be less than lethal, suitable for governments to use on civilian populations.

China had the Hong Kong problem, so they used biological weapons against the civilian population.

democrats had the Trump economy that they could not defeat, so they used biological weapons against the civilian population.

Covid-19 worked exactly as intended in both cases.

That those who created and released this virus are the same ones pimping a cure that doesn't work, should be enlightening to anyone with a brain.

You are giving us stories which cannot be verified.

Unless her autopsy said that the vaccine caused it, there is no proof, and you are doing nothing but telling tall tales to delegitimize the vaccine.

Bullshit.

We got the facts. I do not care what you believe, or what you are trying to SHOVE down other people's throat about the vaccine.

Your lord and master, Trump, believes in it and has taken all the shots.

Go tell him to stop advertising it for others, and to stop taking it himself. I will love to hear the answer he gives.

CNN isn't the facts.

And as already demonstrated - you don't even know what science is.

Bullshit.

Reliable source or another BS article from people who are anti vaccine. No. Anti the Covid Vaccine.

CNN isn't the facts.

And as already demonstrated - you don't even know what science is.
I do not watch CNN. I do my own research.

You have shown nothing that ANY Health Organization in the world would have bothered to want to listen to.

Vaccine for Covid, the only vaccine people like you have learned to be TOTALLY against costing too many people their lives for believing to be against it.

I would argue, if fewer people would stop getting vaccinated, then the heard immunity could finally end the spread and or exposure to it. Vaxxed folks are prolonging the spread.

Over a half million Americans died in 2020 of COVID.

But that's not down to the vaccines. My vaxxed mother-in-law had a stroke 10 days after her first vax, and recently got covid, after being up to date on her vaxxes.

COVID didn't kill her or cause her stroke.

I never actually heard for a fact that anyone died OF covid, since 0 autopsies were done. The fact is, more vaccinated people are dying now than non. But that includes old people, people with a co-morbidity...

I've been vaccinated for 70 years with boosters for everything from Cholera and Typhoid to Yellow Fever and Meningitis... Also Poliomyelitis and flu. I will still die someday.

Many autopsies have been done. You aren’t very well informed.

Forum List

Back