Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

People do not die because they take the vaccine, they DIE because they have not been vaccinated. That remains a fact.

1666269183792.png

Have these doctors sent their findings to WHO?
Or the CDC?

Who is aware of this alleged study?

Posting an article saying that one is not anti vaccine, etc but not sending the findings to the Organizations that matter......that is a problem for me.

I am all for their findings being sent to be studied. Do you have any more information that maybe they did send the information to all Countries so that it would be evaluated?

Do you realize that 82.6 percent of statistics on message boards are made up on the spot?

Irrelevant - that one isn't - as you know.

98.3% of people who contract the Wuhan Designer Virus® (with generous funding by Anthony Fauci, and the NIH) will recover completely. If you are under 60, that jumps to 99.5% - the mRNA sequencer doesn't change those odds.

We have known this for a long time. With time the scientists and Doctors realized that the virus was transmissible even if vaccinated.

The HUGE difference continues to be that people will get the virus but they will not end up in the hospitals, which are full, in ventilators, or dead.

In Ventilators or dead, are the main things the vaccine avoids for people.

Applaud it.

Have these doctors sent their findings to WHO?
Or the CDC?

Who is aware of this alleged study?

Posting an article saying that one is not anti vaccine, etc but not sending the findings to the Organizations that matter......that is a problem for me.

I am all for their findings being sent to be studied. Do you have any more information that maybe they did send the information to all Countries so that it would be evaluated?

We have data and studies. "The science" won't accept or publish them because "the science" is corrupt. Surely you're not so dense you don't understand this?

Let me walk you through a couple of things.

"the science" said the shots would stop transmission. They didn't.

"the science" said you would need two shots. Then three, then four, now five. Oops.

"the science" said the shots were safe but oops, well maybe some blood clots. Or maybe some heart problems. And that's just what they admit NOW.

"the science" said women reporting menstrual problems (!) from a shot for a respiratory virus (!) was all in their heads--until it wasn't. Again. Oops.

So you just keep twiddling your thumbs waiting for the corrupt CDC and WHO to get on board. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for terrible news on the mother of a friend--the THIRD person I KNOW whose cancer, previously in remission, returned with a terrible vengeance after the shots and boosters. Two died. The third is in hospice awaiting death.

Just like this dr explained in The Atlantic Did a Famous Doctor’s COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?

We have data and studies. "The science" won't accept or publish them because "the science" is corrupt. Surely you're not so dense you don't understand this?

Let me walk you through a couple of things.

"the science" said the shots would stop transmission. They didn't.

"the science" said you would need two shots. Then three, then four, now five. Oops.

"the science" said the shots were safe but oops, well maybe some blood clots. Or maybe some heart problems. And that's just what they admit NOW.

"the science" said women reporting menstrual problems (!) from a shot for a respiratory virus (!) was all in their heads--until it wasn't. Again. Oops.

So you just keep twiddling your thumbs waiting for the corrupt CDC and WHO to get on board. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for terrible news on the mother of a friend--the THIRD person I KNOW whose cancer, previously in remission, returned with a terrible vengeance after the shots and boosters. Two died. The third is in hospice awaiting death.

Just like this dr explained in The Atlantic Did a Famous Doctor’s COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?
Saying that science is corrupt is not evidence that science is corrupt.

Only that you, personally, is against science.

Look into your beliefs about Science BEFORE covid. You will find out why your ideas about it have not changed.

This is from 2021.

Yes, vaccinated people with immune problems could die from Covid. Nothing new.

Your lie was that no one could show deaths in those with the mRNA sequencer, it's not a vaccination and doesn't work like one.

Look, Moderna and Pfizer are MAJOR donors to the Nazi democrat party. Nancy and Chuck are MAJOR stockholders in Moderna and Pfizer. A lot of people in Washington DC have gotten VERY wealthy off of the $1 trillion that taxpayers have sunk into the mRNA sequencer - no wonder they want it mandatory that everyone use their product, they're raking in the big bucks - right out of the pockets of the middle class.

Your lie was that no one could show deaths in those with the mRNA sequencer, it's not a vaccination and doesn't work like one.

Look, Moderna and Pfizer are MAJOR donors to the Nazi democrat party. Nancy and Chuck are MAJOR stockholders in Moderna and Pfizer. A lot of people in Washington DC have gotten VERY wealthy off of the $1 trillion that taxpayers have sunk into the mRNA sequencer - no wonder they want it mandatory that everyone use their product, they're raking in the big bucks - right out of the pockets of the middle class.
You are still saying nothing. I do not see any evidence.

Stop wanting more people to die than already have, or unfortunately continue to die because they will not get vaccinated or have immune issues.

Saying that science is corrupt is not evidence that science is corrupt.

You Nazis simply don't know what science is. To you it's a religion. You're always on about what "science" says. Science doesn't say anything - it's a process, not a god.

Science no more pontificates than a chair does - though I will admit that a chair is smarter than the average democrat.

Only that you, personally, is against science.

Ohhh, so he opposed the postulation of hypothesis, testing, analysis, refinement, retesting?

:lmao:

Look into your beliefs about Science BEFORE covid. You will find out why your ideas about it have not changed.

Science isn't a religion, dingus. It isn't about "belief."

You don't support science - you worship fascism as your god.

Vaccinated people have a far less likelihood of dying from COVID than unvaccinated people.

Not at all true.

It's a fact.
It's a fabrication

Your article actually does a good job explaining the base rate fallacy which you seem like you might be making.

I was very happy when Donald Trump produced through Warp Speed the mRNA sequencer.

It's a shame it didn't work.

Forum List

Back