🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

That was in the beginning. Grow up !!!!!

Trump told his followers to not wear masks. It killed many of his followers.

That is not good.

Remember him?

- Herman Cain, a former Republican presidential candidate and supporter of President Donald Trump who pointedly refused to wear a mask during the coronavirus pandemic, has died after contracting COVID-19, his website said on Thursday.

Yes, you are correct that was not good. But that has no bearing on Biden spreading false information.

Neither of them did a good job with COVID

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right, we just shut down for no reason at all. All those images and videos of full ICUs were just made up.

I've got a bridge to sell you.
Prove they were real. You believed the bullshit because your TV would never lie to you. Means nothing in the real world.

Last edited:
Yes, but we deliberately "flattened the curve", preventing herd immunity, in order to WAIT for the vaccines.
So the vaccines were responsible for all those deaths while waiting for the vaccines.
If we had not waited for the vaccines, and instead deliberately accelerated infection among those young enough to not be at risk, then it would have been over in less than 2 months, and it would have killed fewer than 60k people.

Interesting theory

This one aged like milk.

Hey Jimmy, odds are, the ones who got the vax will be the ones in the hospital from heart issues.

These clips make me sad, then really angry.

Don't forget Stephen Colbert and his constant, heavy handed strides he has made at pushing all democrat agendas constantly even to the point he had a vaccine song and dance routine.

Yes, you are correct that was not good. But that has no bearing on Biden spreading false information.

Neither of them did a good job with COVID
You are so suave at spreading disinformation.
They learned as it changed. That is how science and medicine works.

And continue to learn.

Those who know everything, know nothing at all.

FTR, my brother got the shot. IT WAS HIS CHOICE.

I certainly do not want anything bad to happen to my brother. He certainly doesnt want anything bad to happen to me.

The cult are soulless ghouls who shill for BIG PHARMA, BIG TECH, AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

I thought corporations are evil and dont pay their fair share.

You cult fucks are frauds.

Hippies from the 60s now shill for war and corporations.

It was lack of knowledge based on the information he got from the health experts who had not realized by that day that people could catch the virus even with the vaccine.

SPIN IT till you are totally dizzy. THEN......SPIN it some more.

Watch a bunch of uncaring nobodies who DO NOT CARE about their own Republican people .

Which means the vaccine was a TOTAL FAILURE!
If you did not do the vaccine, then if you got it once and recovered, you have immunity.
You could test positive more than once, but have NO symptoms or risk.

If you took the vaccine, you not only could get it again and again, but each time it had WORSE symptoms.
The vaccine prevents immunity, thus increasing the odds of death.

Don't forget Stephen Colbert and his constant, heavy handed strides he has made at pushing all democrat agendas constantly even to the point he had a vaccine song and dance routine.

Absolutely…I posted this a few posts up…maybe 10 minutes ago or so.

It saved the lives of those who were vaccinated

Those who weren’t……paid the price

Absolutely wrong.
Totally backwards.

The mRNA vaccine prevented immunity, so then insured constant reinfection, getting worse each time, until death eventually is ensured.

Without the mRNA vaccines, you likely will not get it at all, but if you do, you will achieve recovery immunity, and you won't ever have any symptoms any more.
If everyone under 50 had just gotten infected and recovered, the whole epidemic could have been over in 2 months, with fewer than 60k deaths.

Misinformation KILLS PEOPLE.
And it's our GubMit that is doing this

Don’t ever forget these people.

heh!
'Pandimwit' might be worth remembering as the VARS #'s rise, along with more HC professionals risking their existence telling the TRUTH

~S~

If the poison jab saves lifes why are all these people exempted ?? WHY!

These vaccines kill and many are waking up to that horrible truth today.

1666131987381.png

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right, we just shut down for no reason at all. All those images and videos of full ICUs were just made up.

I've got a bridge to sell you.

Those in the ICU were suffering from pneumonia, due to an over reaction by the immune system, called the "cytokine storm".
No one had to die from that, since immuno suppressants can prevent those deaths.
The problem was that instead of using immuno suppressants, they were inducing chemical comas, so they could intubate. And that was murder, because they immobilized the patients, and prevented excess fluids from being able to drain, causing them to drown.
Covid itself, can not and never did kill anyone.

FTR, my brother got the shot. IT WAS HIS CHOICE.

I certainly do not want anything bad to happen to my brother. He certainly doesnt want anything bad to happen to me.

The cult are soulless ghouls who shill for BIG PHARMA, BIG TECH, AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

I thought corporations are evil and dont pay their fair share.

You cult fucks are frauds.

Hippies from the 60s now shill for war and corporations.
Where is your medicine, Angus?
You are in clear need of taking them.

That was in the beginning. Grow up !!!!!

Trump told his followers to not wear masks. It killed many of his followers.

That is not good.

Remember him?

- Herman Cain, a former Republican presidential candidate and supporter of President Donald Trump who pointedly refused to wear a mask during the coronavirus pandemic, has died after contracting COVID-19, his website said on Thursday.

Refuse the vaccine. Refuse the mask. Take responsibility to what happens to others and you.

Wrong.
Wearing masks was WRONG, unless you were over 70.
If no one wore a mask, (under 60), then we would have reached recover immunity of 70% and the epidemic could have ended in less than 2 months.

The vaccine is why we wore masks, and that is what caused almost all the deaths.

Those in the ICU were suffering from pneumonia, due to an over reaction by the immune system, called the "cytokine storm".
No one had to die from that, since immuno suppressants can prevent those deaths.

Here's the thing: once a cytokine storm hits, you have a very limited window of time before multiple organ failure. Once that happens, you're at the mercy of God.

The problem was that instead of using immuno suppressants, they were inducing chemical comas, so they could intubate. And that was murder, because they immobilized the patients, and prevented excess fluids from being able to drain, causing them to drown.
Covid itself, can not and never did kill anyone.

Right, just like flu or any viral infection never kills anyone. Just like a heart attack never kills anyone. We all die from the same cause: lack of oxygen to the brain. Of course, there are myriad things that cause that.

You are so suave at spreading disinformation.
They learned as it changed. That is how science and medicine works.

And continue to learn.

Those who know everything, know nothing at all.

Wrong.
It was always known in medicine, that it is better to accelerate epidemics, to end them quickly, and have the fewest deaths.
If you do not believe me, then read about General Washington deliberately infected the Continental Army with smallpox in 1777.

Forum List

Back