🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

^^^^

Not only is this misinformation, but it is also deliberate disinformation.

Without the vaccine, the virus has a 98% survival rate.
It’s actually higher as I referenced above
If you contract Covid your survival percentage is 99.4%
Only 50,000 people died who were under 60 and had no identified life taking preexisting conditions

(A) There is no way of knowing how many people were saved by the vaccine(s).
(B) The American medical community was rewarded for concluding that deaths were caused by Covid, so the number of Covid deaths is wildly inflated (some in my own family).
(C) "We" were told that if you were vaccinated, or if you were boosted, or if you recovered from Covid you would have immunity. In all cases, this was false.

The Biden lie is my favorite.

You dumb fucks got fucked by big pharma.

It should be a choice. Those of you who wanted me to lose my job if I didnt get the clot shot should die in a fucking fire.

Biden lied…..right there. I posted the video.

WE KNOW PEOPLE WHO GOT THE VAX HAVE GOTTEN THE VIRUS.

MISINFORMATION KILLS PEOPLE!

Lets post more.

Colbert lied repeatedly to millions. Who else?

None of these people care about your disinformation mission:

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

And I would bet anything that just like Trump and others, you got your vaccines as well.

That is sick, considering that the vaccine has saved the lives of many Republicans, keeping them from ending in the hospital, in ventilators or dead.

Those Republicans include Donald Trump and his family.

Most members of the House and Senate

All Republican Governors.

Etc, etc.

STOP. spreading misinformation.

Misinformation KILLS PEOPLE.

Wrong.
Since the mRNA vaccination does not at all work to create any permanent immune system memory, it has prevented herd immunity, and kept the epidemic from being able to end.
The vaccines have killed all but about 60k, of those that died, because if we had not "flattened the curve" waiting for the vaccines, that is how many who would have died only.

What Is Known and being Entirely Hidden is that 30,000 serious or worse reactions to the injection have been reported. Typical annual reports like that for flu like innoculations range 200 to 2000.

Typically there are not 200 million people getting a vaccine in the same year.

Also, that is an adverse reaction rate of 0.0114%, which seems on par with most vaccines.

The cult watches that Biden town hall with Anderson Cooper and then spins like a motherfucking washing machine.

Biden lied.

We all know that vaxxed people are getting the virus.

BIDEN LIED.

Wrong.
Since it did not provide any permanent immunity at all, it allowed the epidemic to keep going.
If not for the fake vaccines, it would have ended in 2 months, after achieving herd immunity through recovery.

The vaccines did not come out till the pandemic was in its 11th month... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The cult watches that Biden town hall with Anderson Cooper and then spins like a motherfucking washing machine.

Biden lied.

We all know that vaxxed people are getting the virus.

BIDEN LIED.

This is true, he did lie about that.

That was in the beginning of the vaccine. You are only misinforming people not caring how science works and that scientists later realized that one could catch the virus with the vaccine.

WHICH IS exactly why boosters are recommended and taken every 6 to 8 months.

Take the vaccine IF YOU WANT TO.

NO ONE is forcing you.

Stop looking only at Biden's and doctor's early knowledge of it.

You are NOT a 10 year old. Behave like an adult.
You trigger easily. Must be scary, at this point, to know you've got a biological game of Russian roulette going on in your cells.

Oh, please.

Your favorite President made sure to get vaccinated before he left the White House. And get all the boosters. And even tell his followers to go get the vaccine.

It is being a choice. Do not get it if you do not want to get it. No one is knocking on your door to see if you got it. No one will.

Have as many tantrums as you like.

They are fun to watch.

That is stupid.
Trump knows nothing about epidemics, and instead likely was paid to endorse them.
All he knows about it money.
The fact Trump endorsed the vaccines is reason to suspect them.

Question for the vaxxers. How do we know the jabs saved lives?
Stop with the dumb questions meant to misinform and disinform people. Geesh.

You do not want the covid vaccine, DO NOT GET IT.

Leave other people alone rather than trying to convince them.

My previous post shows that people are preferring to get the vaccine rather than listen to anyone who tries to make them not get it.

All many of you are doing is put Republicans who will not believe in the vaccine in peril.
---------------------

Covid deaths are unevenly distributed among Republicans and Democrats.

Average excess death rates in Florida and Ohio were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats from March 2020 to December 2021, according to a working paper released last month by the National Bureau of Economic Research. Excess deaths refers to deaths above what would be anticipated based on historical trends.

A study in June published in Health Affairs similarly found that counties with a Republican majority had a greater share of Covid deaths through October 2021, relative to majority-Democratic counties.

The vaccine reduced severity in cases that required hospitalization.
It is unknown how many survived that would have died
What Is Known and being Entirely Hidden is that 30,000 serious or worse reactions to the injection have been reported. Typical annual reports like that for flu like innoculations range 200 to 2000.

It is wrong to claim vaccines reduced severity.
The vaccine temporarily stimulated antibody production with all the deadly spike junk it caused our own cells to grow, but that did NOT at all stop later infections or make them less deadly. It made more infections later more likely and more deadly.

Forum List

Back