🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

Stop with the dumb questions meant to misinform and disinform people. Geesh.

You do not want the covid vaccine, DO NOT GET IT.

Leave other people alone rather than trying to convince them.

My previous post shows that people are preferring to get the vaccine rather than listen to anyone who tries to make them not get it.

All many of you are doing is put Republicans who will not believe in the vaccine in peril.
---------------------

Covid deaths are unevenly distributed among Republicans and Democrats.

Average excess death rates in Florida and Ohio were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats from March 2020 to December 2021, according to a working paper released last month by the National Bureau of Economic Research. Excess deaths refers to deaths above what would be anticipated based on historical trends.

A study in June published in Health Affairs similarly found that counties with a Republican majority had a greater share of Covid deaths through October 2021, relative to majority-Democratic counties.

You have yet to prove that a single human being ever died of Covid.

This is true, he did lie about that.
It was lack of knowledge based on the information he got from the health experts who had not realized by that day that people could catch the virus even with the vaccine.

SPIN IT till you are totally dizzy. THEN......SPIN it some more.

Watch a bunch of uncaring nobodies who DO NOT CARE about their own Republican people .

^^^^

Not only is this misinformation, but it is also deliberate disinformation.

Without the vaccine, the virus has a 98% survival rate.

Actually, once they added in all those who were asymptomatic, the survival rate of the covid virus turns out to be 99.98%.
And even those who did die could have easily have been saved if they had not induced chemical comas so they could intubate.

It was lack of knowledge based on the information he got from the health experts who had not realized by that day that people could catch the virus even with the vaccine.

Watch a bunch of uncaring nobodies who DO NOT CARE about their own Republican people .
Big time triggered!

Biden repeated it multiple times, even after it was known it did not stop infections.

The fact you think I am a Repub just because i said something bad about Biden is why I love these forums

Those who CHOSE to get the vax, I wish you the best of health.

I CHOSE not to and I know you do not pay me the same courtesy. Ask yourselves why.

MY BODY MY CHOICE.
WHO is forcing you to take it?????

NOT ONE OF US.

NOBODY cares if you get the vaccine or not.

Stop with the tantrum in order to attempt to make the vaccine non effective.

Your worthless body, your worthless choice.

This puts an end to this thread now that you got it all out of your chest.

YOU ARE SAFE. !!!!!

Biden repeated it multiple times, even after it was known it did not stop infections.

The fact you think I am a Repub just because i said something bad about Biden is why I love these forums
It does not matter. What matters is who cares not to end up in the hospital or dead, or infecting others in their families and friends as it has happened to many people and families.

You can be anything you like and take the vaccine or not. Your choice.

WHO is forcing you to take it?????

NOT ONE OF US.

NOBODY cares if you get the vaccine or not.

Stop with the tantrum in order to attempt to make the vaccine non effective.

Your worthless body, your worthless choice.

This puts an end to this thread now that you got it all out of your chest.

YOU ARE SAFE. !!!!!
You can quit shouting. You are terrified.

Wrong.
Since it did not provide any permanent immunity at all, it allowed the epidemic to keep going.
If not for the fake vaccines, it would have ended in 2 months, after achieving herd immunity through recovery.
It saved the lives of those who were vaccinated

Those who weren’t……paid the price

Really?

In the US 262,908,216 people have received a vaccine shot.

What percent of them are in the hospital right now with heart issues?

{...
Oct 12, 2022 · During this time, VAERS received 16,727 preliminary reports of death (0.0027%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
...}

While that is not a huge number, it is about 10 times greater than real vaccines, that essentially cause no deaths because they only contain dead viruses.
And it is unacceptable because the mRNA vaccines do absolutely no good at all, and instead just delay fatal infections that repeat forever.
Without the vaccine, you get infected once and you are immune.
With the vaccine you keep getting infected over and over, until you eventually die.

It does not matter. What matters is who cares not to end up in the hospital or dead, or infecting others in their families and friends as it has happened to many people and families.

You can be anything you like and take the vaccine or not. Your choice.

It does matter that the POTUS was spreading false information. People were infecting others in their families and friends because they all thought they could not get it once they got the vaccine.

This is not good

(A) There is no way of knowing how many people were saved by the vaccine(s).
(B) The American medical community was rewarded for concluding that deaths were caused by Covid, so the number of Covid deaths is wildly inflated (some in my own family).
(C) "We" were told that if you were vaccinated, or if you were boosted, or if you recovered from Covid you would have immunity. In all cases, this was false.

(A) it is easy to know how many people were saved by the vaccines, because it is 0.
Since the vaccines prevent any immunity memory, they ensure you can't become immune, you will become reinfected repeatedly, and eventually you will die because the vaccine won't allow the epidemic to end.

(C) recovery did ensure immunity. You could test positive for reinfection, but you would have no symptoms and not be at any risk. The only people who did not get recovery immunity were those who were vaccinated, since the vaccine prevented immunity.

{...
Oct 12, 2022 · During this time, VAERS received 16,727 preliminary reports of death (0.0027%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
...}

While that is not a huge number, it is about 10 times greater than real vaccines, that essentially cause no deaths because they only contain dead viruses.
And it is unacceptable because the mRNA vaccines do absolutely no good at all, and instead just delay fatal infections that repeat forever.
Without the vaccine, you get infected once and you are immune.
With the vaccine you keep getting infected over and over, until you eventually die.

Two things...

1...the reports in VAERS does not specify if they died due to the vaccine and they are not verified, anyone can report anything they wish to report.

2. You did not give a link to the data for other vaccines.

It does matter that the POTUS was spreading false information. People were infecting others in their families and friends because they all thought they could not get it once they got the vaccine.

This is not good
That was in the beginning. Grow up !!!!!

Trump told his followers to not wear masks. It killed many of his followers.

That is not good.

Remember him?

- Herman Cain, a former Republican presidential candidate and supporter of President Donald Trump who pointedly refused to wear a mask during the coronavirus pandemic, has died after contracting COVID-19, his website said on Thursday.

Refuse the vaccine. Refuse the mask. Take responsibility to what happens to others and you.

The vaccines did not come out till the pandemic was in its 11th month... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, but we deliberately "flattened the curve", preventing herd immunity, in order to WAIT for the vaccines.
So the vaccines were responsible for all those deaths while waiting for the vaccines.
If we had not waited for the vaccines, and instead deliberately accelerated infection among those young enough to not be at risk, then it would have been over in less than 2 months, and it would have killed fewer than 60k people.

Forum List

Back