🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets never forget those on TV who pushed the vaccine and vilified those who refused the vax. Post them here.

You are so suave at spreading disinformation.
They learned as it changed. That is how science and medicine works.

And continue to learn.

Those who know everything, know nothing at all.

Once again, once it was known the vaccine did not prevent infection they were still saying it did to try and get people to take it.

That was dangerous.

Here's the thing: once a cytokine storm hits, you have a very limited window of time before multiple organ failure. Once that happens, you're at the mercy of God.

Right, just like flu or any viral infection never kills anyone. Just like a heart attack never kills anyone. We all die from the same cause: lack of oxygen to the brain. Of course, there are myriad things that cause that.

Yes the cytokine storm is quick and reaction has to be quick.
But it also is not easy because what can reduce the cytokine storm is not constant with all patients.
Some will respond to quinine, some remdesivir, some need other steroids.

But no, flu and other viruses can and do kill sometimes.
Heart attacks do often kill people.
The harm is caused by flu or the heart attack, unlike covid, which NEVER can possibly kill.
An example is malaria, where the malaria does not kill, but the patient dies from the useless fever the immune system creates in an attempt to kill the malaria.
Fever can never work to kill malaria because it evolved in warm climates and flying insects.

That is sick, considering that the vaccine has saved the lives of many Republicans, keeping them from ending in the hospital, in ventilators or dead.

Those Republicans include Donald Trump and his family.

Most members of the House and Senate

All Republican Governors.

Etc, etc.

STOP. spreading misinformation.

Misinformation KILLS PEOPLE.
You can't argue with self-centered selfish Neanderthals...

But no, flu and other viruses can and do kill sometimes.
Heart attacks do often kill people.
The harm is caused by flu or the heart attack, unlike covid, which NEVER can possibly kill.

The flu can no more kill you than COVID, both of them use your already existing conditions to do the job

Do not leave out the man most responsible for us having the vaccine...

Donald J Trump
Seems your fingers jammed GG- get it right now, Fishy Fauci is your man. Predictably, he’s attempted to yet again weasel out of his recorded statements trying to blame the CDC for the unnecessary extended national shut down claiming he never advised it (when he did) and it’s been proven he made things astronomically worse. He was selected by National Institutes of Health to be our national healthcare’s “top viral expert”. What a manipulative wishy washy character that one! I can’t wait until he claims he never signed off on the fake vaccines, it’s coming.

Future scientists will view Floundering Fauci through a clear lens, and will consider his foolishness of mishandling governmental healthcare by making things astronomically worse in all sectors.

The Biden lie is my favorite.

You dumb fucks got fucked by big pharma.

It should be a choice. Those of you who wanted me to lose my job if I didnt get the clot shot should die in a fucking fire.

Biden lied…..right there. I posted the video.

WE KNOW PEOPLE WHO GOT THE VAX HAVE GOTTEN THE VIRUS.

MISINFORMATION KILLS PEOPLE!

Lets post more.

Colbert lied repeatedly to millions. Who else?

Yep and big Pharma is hard at work now spending many more dollars on advertising then they do research and development as most know. Pfizer is running hot in the lead with advertising by the minute “if you haven’t had a vaccine in the last two months” you better run out and get one! Seems they count on the gullible to continue to be gullible, after all, they have a stockpile of worthless “vaccines” yet to give away, a little embarrassing for them when they’re talking to their investors.

The Biden lie is my favorite.

You dumb fucks got fucked by big pharma.

It should be a choice. Those of you who wanted me to lose my job if I didnt get the clot shot should die in a fucking fire.

Biden lied…..right there. I posted the video.

WE KNOW PEOPLE WHO GOT THE VAX HAVE GOTTEN THE VIRUS.

MISINFORMATION KILLS PEOPLE!

Lets post more.

Colbert lied repeatedly to millions. Who else?

This might be my favorite. Biden saying we need to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated....

image-4-3.jpg

Last edited:
Stop with the dumb questions meant to misinform and disinform people. Geesh.

You do not want the covid vaccine, DO NOT GET IT.

Leave other people alone rather than trying to convince them.

My previous post shows that people are preferring to get the vaccine rather than listen to anyone who tries to make them not get it.

All many of you are doing is put Republicans who will not believe in the vaccine in peril.
---------------------

Covid deaths are unevenly distributed among Republicans and Democrats.

Average excess death rates in Florida and Ohio were 76% higher among Republicans than Democrats from March 2020 to December 2021, according to a working paper released last month by the National Bureau of Economic Research. Excess deaths refers to deaths above what would be anticipated based on historical trends.

A study in June published in Health Affairs similarly found that counties with a Republican majority had a greater share of Covid deaths through October 2021, relative to majority-Democratic counties.

Answer the question.

Op/Ed from The Atlantic before the mandates.... Unvaccinated should not be able to travel by air....

Op/Ed from Barron's.... Unvaccinated people should have to pay if they infect others....

PBS... Unvaccinated people should not be allowed to live or work with vaccinated people....

If the vaccines worked, then there was no need for any of this. The vaccinated are protected and don't need to worry about the unvaccinated. If the vaccines don't work, then it's obviously absurd to mandate them for people who don't want them.

But the mental midgets among us still buy the twisted and Anti-American arguments of the Big Pharma beneficiaries, even in this thread. And in other threads they will shout "my body, my choice!," even though another body is involved.

It's a sad state of affairs when unscientific political mantra is used to convince the gullible totalitarians amongst us that hating their neighbor who has a different situation (perhaps prior COVID infection even) is a patriotic thing to do.

Last edited:
One of the things Crooked Donald is most proud of is the Trump Vaccine.

"At this point so far into the pandemic, it is pretty much a total waste of time to argue with Covid denier retards any longer.

Trump blew off the virus and this is the result."
-g5000

Make up your mind, will you? Are you a vaccine pusher, or are you blaming Trump for pushing the vaccines? You can't have it both ways.

Here's you advocating for shutting down America because 1000 people died of COVID...

Weak! And you literally killed people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back