Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

benghazi.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

That there is a distinction being made between an Ambassador dying in Lybia and David Foy not being an Ambassador is particularly disgusting; as if an Ambassador's life is worth more or less than anyone elses???

I'm curious...how many Democrats condemned Bush for those attacks? How many Democrats demanded an investigation of Bush for those attacks? How many sought impeachment for those attacks?

Could it be that the reason Clinton and Obama are under fire for what happened in Libya isn't just their dropping the ball as far as security for our diplomatic personnel goes but also because they chose to cover up that mistake and lie to the American people?

No. It's because the GOP only cares about dead Americans when they can use it for political gain. You have proven it by not knowing Mr Foy's name and making the sickening statement that one mans life is more important than another. Hence Hillarys vote is brought up time and again but never the GOP Senators.

Hillary was elected Senator twice.

This is an accomplishment. IF it isn't nobody who was elected to the Senate in the GOP field has accomplished anything either.

So Hillary's big accomplishment was riding her name and relationship with her husband to a Senate seat...but you really can't come up with much of anything else? That's rather telling, Candy...

No, Bill wasn't on the ballot. She won those elections with just her name. And her being named SoS and approved by many of the GOP candidates for President (and praised by many as well) are accomplishments in and of themselves.

But if she has "no accomplishments" according to your bitch ass, few on the GOP side have any accomplishments either. Rubio is a zero, Paul is a zero, Graham is a zero, Cruz is a subzero, Santorum is a Zero. Then you have the 3 who couldn't even win a single election (Carson, Trump, and Carly). All zeros.

IF you want to say that winning multiple elections is no accomplishment; then by definition, the GOP candidates have barely accomplished anything collectively.

Game on beeotch.

To say that her husband's name wasn't on the ballot is laughable, Candy...you know as well as I do that the reason Hillary Clinton had the name recognition that she did was because she's Bill Clinton's wife!

As for winning multiple elections being an accomplishment? Does that mean that Hillary is incompetent because she got her ass handed to her by an unknown junior Senator with so little experience he shouldn't have been a blip on the political radar?

No....the Dems had two gold medal winners in 08 but only one medal to give. Hence the brokered convention. If losing an election makes you incompetent....he he he....Carly is incompetent and you idiots ran incompetents in 12 and 08. Nice job losers.

I win

This is an accomplishment. IF it isn't nobody who was elected to the Senate in the GOP field has accomplished anything either.

So Hillary's big accomplishment was riding her name and relationship with her husband to a Senate seat...but you really can't come up with much of anything else? That's rather telling, Candy...

No, Bill wasn't on the ballot. She won those elections with just her name. And her being named SoS and approved by many of the GOP candidates for President (and praised by many as well) are accomplishments in and of themselves.

But if she has "no accomplishments" according to your bitch ass, few on the GOP side have any accomplishments either. Rubio is a zero, Paul is a zero, Graham is a zero, Cruz is a subzero, Santorum is a Zero. Then you have the 3 who couldn't even win a single election (Carson, Trump, and Carly). All zeros.

IF you want to say that winning multiple elections is no accomplishment; then by definition, the GOP candidates have barely accomplished anything collectively.

Game on beeotch.

To say that her husband's name wasn't on the ballot is laughable, Candy...you know as well as I do that the reason Hillary Clinton had the name recognition that she did was because she's Bill Clinton's wife!

As for winning multiple elections being an accomplishment? Does that mean that Hillary is incompetent because she got her ass handed to her by an unknown junior Senator with so little experience he shouldn't have been a blip on the political radar?

No....the Dems had two gold medal winners in 08 but only one medal to give. Hence the brokered convention. If losing an election makes you incompetent....he he he....Carly is incompetent and you idiots ran incompetents in 12 and 08. Nice job losers.

I win

I hate to nit pick, Candy but calling Barack Obama a "gold medal winner" is a bit of a stretch! Right now he's more of a kid's "participation trophy" winner. He showed up and that was about all.

benghazi.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

That there is a distinction being made between an Ambassador dying in Lybia and David Foy not being an Ambassador is particularly disgusting; as if an Ambassador's life is worth more or less than anyone elses???

I'm curious...how many Democrats condemned Bush for those attacks? How many Democrats demanded an investigation of Bush for those attacks? How many sought impeachment for those attacks?

Could it be that the reason Clinton and Obama are under fire for what happened in Libya isn't just their dropping the ball as far as security for our diplomatic personnel goes but also because they chose to cover up that mistake and lie to the American people?

No. It's because the GOP only cares about dead Americans when they can use it for political gain. You have proven it by not knowing Mr Foy's name and making the sickening statement that one mans life is more important than another. Hence Hillarys vote is brought up time and again but never the GOP Senators.

So let me ask you a question, Candy...what would be worse for our nation's prestige...having a low level government employee killed by terrorists or having the President of the United States killed by terrorists?

On a lesser scale it's basically the same thing with Chris Stevens. Killing him was a bigger coup for the Terrorists than killing any of the other three men in Benghazi simply because of who he is.

Game on beeotch.

I win

I hate to nit pick, Candy but calling Barack Obama a "gold medal winner" is a bit of a stretch! Right now he's more of a kid's "participation trophy" winner. He showed up and that was about all.

Well, lets look at the record:

Said he would pass the ACA. Did that.
Said he would get us out of Iraq. Did that.
Said he would pass some Wall Street reforms. Did that (for what it is worth).
Said he would have a transparent administration. Fail.
Said he would change the way Washington works. Fail (but it does take 2 to tango on that front).
Signed the LLFPA.
Signed the VAWA.
Appointed Center-Left Jurists to the Bench.
Companies are hiring again.
The economy is growing.

I was speaking of the Gold medal in terms of winning the race. He'll go down as one of the better Presidents in the history of the nation. Assured.

And I didn't even bring up taking out terrorist leaders without risking significant numbers of American soldiers lives, rescuing our auto industry, or getting us out of Afghanistan.

I'm happy to have voted for him both times and everyday he shows America made the right choice.

benghazi.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

So let me ask you a question, Candy...what would be worse for our nation's prestige...having a low level government employee killed by terrorists or having the President of the United States killed by terrorists?

On a lesser scale it's basically the same thing with Chris Stevens. Killing him was a bigger coup for the Terrorists than killing any of the other three men in Benghazi simply because of who he is.

What hurts America's prestige is Americans willfully and knowingly ignoring the record of one administration who suffered 10 attacks and willfully and knowingly investigating another administration who had the same exact thing happen once. I'd like to think that you were just playing stupid.

I'm not so sure you're playing any longer.

As for what benefits a terrorist more; division. Then again, what do you care about it? The terrorists and yourself share goals when it comes to attacking the country while someone who doesn't share your politics is in charge.

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Can’t Name One, either, but does say “If anybody is interested — you know there is a long list of what I have done and I’m very proud of it. You can read my book ‘Hard Choices’.”

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Can’t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clinton‘s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Lady’s personality and politics (one called her a “bad mama jama”), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems can’t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obama’s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, “You want to give me a minute?” She then adds, “Give me two minutes.”

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of State…then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillary’s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'I’m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that I’m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psaki’s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:

so funny.... you're whining about Hillary but would vote for someone who doesn't even know who the world leadersd are.

and wackadoodle..... top 100 attorney in the country, first lady, senator from ny, secretary of state far more respected than anyone since colin powell.

if that weren't the case, you all wouldn't be whinging continually.

the rightwingnut delusions and derangement are getting old and boring and, interestingly, only work on other deluded and deranged rightwingnuts.

Still nothing.

Jillian's throw another ball 4.

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Can’t Name One, either, but does say “If anybody is interested — you know there is a long list of what I have done and I’m very proud of it. You can read my book ‘Hard Choices’.”

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Can’t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clinton‘s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Lady’s personality and politics (one called her a “bad mama jama”), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obama’s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, “You want to give me a minute?” She then adds, “Give me two minutes.”

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of State…then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillary’s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'I’m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that I’m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psaki’s gaffe was shown on TV.

I'd say Hillary's greatest accomplishment is making the vast right wing conspiracy go absolutely insane with fake outrage and thus providing free entertainment for the general public.

Allthough she still hasn't matched Obama's birth certificate of course but I'm sure she can improve on that when she and Bill get back in the white house

:alcoholic:

They own a janitorial service ?

With all due respect, Jillian...the question wasn't what "jobs" Hillary Clinton has held...it's what she's accomplished while holding one of those jobs. The fact that so many of her supporters can't come up with a single accomplishment for her is rather telling. It paints her as someone who is more sizzle than steak!

again, being one of the top 100 attorneys in the country is an accomplishment.

she was a great first lady.

she was a great nys senator.

she was an excellent secretary of state... notwithstanding the wingnutbrigade's rant about benghaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiii

baby bush had a dozen benghazis and 50 dead. still waiting for the wingers to talk about it.

so until you ask what accomplishments Carly Fiorina has had... other than driving HP into the dirt and firing 30,000 people.... or what the Donald has done other than parlay his daddy's money into a bit more money... i'd say the meme about hillary'ss "accomplishments" is kind of banal and disingenuous.... respectfully, of course.

Why do you maintain that she was an excellent Secretary of State? She was in charge of State and made the calls to go with less security in Libya because of "optics". Then she lied to the American people and more disturbingly, the families of those slain in Libya, blaming it all on a You Tube video that once again she KNEW had nothing to do with that attack! She was also the architect of the "Reset" with Russia. How's that working out for us? Name a single area of the world that was made safer for Americans by the policies and diplomacy that Hillary Clinton provided? It doesn't exist! To be quite blunt...Hillary's brand of naive liberalism was a complete failure as Secretary of State.

your characterization is slanted. but that's not surprising. it wasn't about "optics" in the way you're implying. the ambassador, as I recall, didn't want obtrusive security because he wanted a relationship with the people they were there to work with.

again, there were over a dozen benghazzis on bush's watch. I only see whining about this instance and the ambassador's family specifically requested that it not be politicized. but the right hasn't respected that wish because they're so desperate.

What's "slanted" is your recall, Jillian! Let me refresh it for you. Chris Stevens repeatedly asked the State Department not to draw down his security detail in Libya but that request was refused.

You say there were over a dozen Benghazis on W's watch? We had a US ambassador killed a dozen other times at one of our consulates? I must have missed that. Would you care to point out where that happened even ONE other time under Bush?

thanks for the rightwingnut talking points. unfortunately, they don't bear a lot of relationship to reality.

but please... keep whining.

again, await your comment on baby bush's dozen benghazis and 50 dead.

we'll wait.

Another "Factless" post by Schillian....queen of bulls##t.

Game on beeotch.

I win

Well, lets look at the record:

Said he would pass the ACA. Did that.
Said he would get us out of Iraq. Did that.
Said he would pass some Wall Street reforms. Did that (for what it is worth).
Said he would have a transparent administration. Fail.
Said he would change the way Washington works. Fail (but it does take 2 to tango on that front).
Signed the LLFPA.
Signed the VAWA.
Appointed Center-Left Jurists to the Bench.
Companies are hiring again.
The economy is growing.

I was speaking of the Gold medal in terms of winning the race. He'll go down as one of the better Presidents in the history of the nation. Assured.

And I didn't even bring up taking out terrorist leaders without risking significant numbers of American soldiers lives, rescuing our auto industry, or getting us out of Afghanistan.

I'm happy to have voted for him both times and everyday he shows America made the right choice.

Did you seriously just post that last line? Come on, Candy...NOBODY is that much of lemming that they honestly think this President shows America leadership every day.
benghazi.jpg

Pretty much says it all.

What hurts America's prestige is Americans willfully and knowingly ignoring the record of one administration who suffered 10 attacks and willfully and knowingly investigating another administration who had the same exact thing happen once. I'd like to think that you were just playing stupid.

I'm not so sure you're playing any longer.

As for what benefits a terrorist more; division. Then again, what do you care about it? The terrorists and yourself share goals when it comes to attacking the country while someone who doesn't share your politics is in charge.
It's not even close to being the same thing and I think you know it, Candy.

Carly said that?

How about this.

Clinton won an election to the US Senate...twice.
Carly? Not once.

Game, set, match, HRC.

Thanks for playing; Check Please.

Clinton, a democrat, won in New York...shock.....:bowdown::bowdown:

Carly (who I really don't care for) lost in CA.....wow.

Clinton was anointed to an open seat, vacated by a democrat, and ran while Bill was still in office and extremely popular.

C.F. takes on establishment democrat Barbara "Bulls$$t" Boxer.

A real comparison.

I'd say something like Fiorina ran a business.....something Clinton never did...but CF. ran it into the ground.

I know the difference.

Your fairy tale is cute...but the comparison is crapp.

Nice try.

“First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
TRANSLATION: Someone else picked her, for reasons unknown.
Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
TRANSLATION: She didn't do anything that thousands of others didn't also do.
Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
TRANSLATION: I don't know what she did there, either. Maybe she gave advice?
Former civil litigation attorney.
Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
TRANSLATION: I don't know what she did there, either.
Former First Lady of Arkansas.
TRANSLATION: She married the right guy, and rode his coattails into office.
Former First Lady of the United States
, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.
TRANSLATION: She managed to fool people into thinking she had done something, still without naming any actual contribution she made.
"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed
TRANSLATION: She got her husband to appoint her to a post she couldn't handle, tried to take over 1/7 of the national economy, and failed due to publishing a book describing exactly what she intended. American voters were so repelled by her scheme, that they wrote to their congressmen in droves and persuaded them not to vote for it. In the subsequent national election, more members of her party were thrown out of office than at any other time in U.S. history, as American voters gave majorities to Republicans for the first time in living memory.

Hillary's role in destroying the Democrat party for decades, remains her only significant accomplishment. For this, the nation owes her a debt of gratitude.

(There follows a long list of things she "helped", in which no actual accomplishments are listed. There's a reason for that.)

There's a pattern here. :lol:

“First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
TRANSLATION: Someone else picked her, for reasons unknown.
Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
TRANSLATION: She didn't do anything that thousands of others didn't also do.
Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
Former civil litigation attorney.
Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
TRANSLATION: I don't know what she did there, either.
Former First Lady of Arkansas.
Former First Lady of the United States
, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.
TRANSLATION: She managed to fool people into thinking she had done something, still without naming any actual contribution she made.
"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed
TRANSLATION: She got her husband to appoint her to a post she couldn't handle, tried to take over 1/7 of the national economy, and failed due to publishing a book describing exactly what she intended. American voters were so repelled by her scheme, that they wrote to their congressmen in droves and persuaded them not to vote for it. In the subsequent national election, more members of her party were thrown out of office than at any other time in U.S. history, as American voters gave majorities to Republicans for the first time in living memory.

Hillary's role in destroying the Democrat party for decades, remains her only significant accomplishment. For this, the nation owes her a debt of gratitude.

(There follows a long list of things she "helped", in which no actual accomplishments are listed. There's a reason for that.)

There's a pattern here. :lol:

Lot of assumptions in your post, how about citations of fact before we dismiss it out of hand?

NO ONE COULD NAME A HILLARY ACCOMPLISHMENT
WTF are you talking about? I gave you a link to her many accomplishments.

I see you're new here. Maybe you don't know how forums work?

#1 - when you ask for info, and someone gives you a link, click on it to find your answer. If you don't agree with the answer given, then refute it with facts.

Got it, Short Bus?

Carly said that?

How about this.

Clinton won an election to the US Senate...twice.
Carly? Not once.

Game, set, match, HRC.

Thanks for playing; Check Please.
So Carly didn't vote to go to war with Iraq, or encourage all the Democrats to vote for that war you Libs hate so much, right???
All which Democrats? A few Democrats.

Forum List

Back