Let’s remember what happened in 2016

Trump won MI and WI by 10,000 and 20,000 votes, respectively. Hillary didn’t demand recounts nor did any other prominent democrat. Democrats aren’t sore losers like republicans are. If you want to poke fun at Hillary for not conceding the night of, go ahead but it’s so retarded to compare the two scenarios. She conceded the next day.

The margin of victory for Trump was only slightly wider in Pennsylvania and Florida. Again, democrats acted like adults. Trump won legitimately. People were fucking pissed, but no one made an accusation of fraud. Let’s also not forget that in 2016 Trump said he would only accept the results if he won.

Like the leftists did with Scalia?

Or the not my president?

Resistance

Reality Winner mailing in classified information.

The Steele dossier.

Unmasking by the Obammy administration.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Now its suddenly time to play nice cupcake?

I bet we can magically take of the masks and end the restrictions now.
You morons equating accusations over the course of 4 years to making accusations of fraud before the fucking count is over is fucking stupid. As usual, you idiots have terrible arguments. I feel like I’m talking to children.

I didn't conflate those at all public schooled one.

Just trying to explain to you that you reap what you sew sugar.

So if you catch fraud you should wait until the the count is over?

So don't report a bank robbery until the after the bank closes?

Creepy Joe loovveeesss to talk to children.

And touch them....

And smelll hair....

Again, democrats acted like adults.

You know, I don’t even have to click this link because I’ve already watched it. This woman completely embarrassed herself, no doubt. However, it’s like one out of few hysterics caught on video from the left. I’m sure you have other examples but I’m sure I’ve seen them which means it’s hardly an argument. A false equivalency is a false equivalency. Republicans’ hysteria is always going to be far more unhinged and plentiful. I mean 2020 has really proved that. Good god.

Trump won MI and WI by 10,000 and 20,000 votes, respectively. Hillary didn’t demand recounts nor did any other prominent democrat. Democrats aren’t sore losers like republicans are. If you want to poke fun at Hillary for not conceding the night of, go ahead but it’s so retarded to compare the two scenarios. She conceded the next day.

The margin of victory for Trump was only slightly wider in Pennsylvania and Florida. Again, democrats acted like adults. Trump won legitimately. People were fucking pissed, but no one made an accusation of fraud. Let’s also not forget that in 2016 Trump said he would only accept the results if he won.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

You morons equating accusations over the course of 4 years to making accusations of fraud before the fucking count is over is fucking stupid. As usual, you idiots have terrible arguments. I feel like I’m talking to children.

And touch them....

And smelll hair....
Man, you must have gone to a shitty private school because your grammar is terrible.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

And touch them....

And smelll hair....
Man, you must have gone to a shitty private school because your grammar is terrible.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

And touch them....

And smelll hair....
Nice purse swing in such high heels darling

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Justice Alito just ruled that Pa stop counting ballots that were received LATE. Doesn't that sound like more than just accusations? 6000 votes in Michigan were illegally tallied for Biden due to a voting machine "software glitch". The 6000 votes have been given back to Donald Trump. Oh and that software was used in 30 states.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Justice Alito just ruled that Pa stop counting ballots that were received LATE. Doesn't that sound like more than just accusations? 6000 votes in Michigan were illegally tallied for Biden due to a voting machine "software glitch". The 6000 votes have been given back to Donald Trump. Oh and that software was used in 30 states.
47 counties in Michigan use the same software

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Correct, and that is just Michigan. I'm saying the exact version of software was used across 30 states!

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Correct, and that is just Michigan. I'm saying the exact version of software was used across 30 states!
Leftist everywhere are scrambling to get that software installed

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Oh, so the 6,000 votes were given back to Trump? Okay problem solved. Lol this board never ceases to amaze me.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Oh, so the 6,000 votes were given back to Trump? Okay problem solved. Lol this board never ceases to amaze me.
Ok this is complicated, so I'll simplify it for you. You see the 6000 votes that were erroneously given to Biden was due to a software error. And since that exact same version of software was used across 47 OTHER COUNTIES and 30 OTHER STATES the possibility exists that other significant tally errors occurred there too. Now do you get it?

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Ok this is complicated, so I'll simplify it for you. You see the 6000 votes that were erroneously given to Biden was due to a software error. And since that exact same version of software was used across 47 OTHER COUNTIES and 30 OTHER STATES the possibility exists that other significant tally errors occurred there too. Now do you get it?
Was this the same software that was used in 2016 when Trump won Michigan? Oh I bet so!

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Let me help you out again and explain it to you if they hadn't found the mistake it would have gone unnoticed and that same software is used in 30 other states and for example in Michigan and 47 other counties I'm sure you don't get the concept that this isn't the only time that this glitch could have happened

Now try and keep up and don't be afraid to ask for more help when you need it

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

of course he won't get it all he understands is orange man bad

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Let me help you out again and explain it to you if they hadn't found the mistake it would have gone unnoticed and that same software is used in 30 other states and for example in Michigan and 47 other counties I'm sure you don't get the concept that this isn't the only time that this glitch could have happened

Was it the same software used in 2016 when Trump won Michigan by 10,000 votes? I bet it was! How about you go back to that shitty private school you went to? Let the adults talk.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Was this the same software that was used in 2016 when Trump won Michigan? Oh I bet so!

Relevant honey?

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Relevant honey?
Yep, entirely.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Was it the same software used in 2016 when Trump won Michigan by 10,000 votes? I bet it was! How about you go back to that shitty private school you went to? Let the adults talk.
You are so funny when you are confused, which is most of the time.

Or the not my president?

Resistance

The Steele dossier.

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

You are so funny when you are confused, which is most of the time.
Nope, you can’t argue my logic.

Forum List

Back