Let's Review the last 72 hours

Okay. Let's talk about Eric Holder and Obama. Talk about aiding and abetting our enemies. Holder was the only AG ever to be censured by congress. Obama gave billions to the number one state sponsor of terrorism. Let's hold EVERYONE that is a traitor accountable.

Why? Did Holder's refusal to provide specific documents to a partisan committee make Whitaker perjure himself? Did the Iran deal, that halted Iran's nuclear development, make the President want to pass Nuclear secrets to the Saudis? Do you think Congress has an obligation to investigate whether he did or not? Or, because Obama gave Iran their money back you think it's legal for Trump to give the Saudis Nuclear technology?
So you support the number one state sponsor of terrorism. Cool.

Say, that's a nice diversionary yet false and baseless accusation.

You brought up Holder, Obama and the return of billions to Iran? So...what does that have to do with Whitaker's possible perjury or Trumpybear giving away nuclear secrets?
If a Trump AG refused Congress you'd piss your pants. Your double standard is a sign of a mental problem.

So you are a fortune teller as well?

You prognosticate a future position of mine and then call it a double standard based on your own prognostications?

Brilliant. Do you fool yourself often like this or what?
I am brilliant. It's one of my gifts to be able to cut through the propaganda and point to the double standards and hypocrisy of the left.

Why? Did Holder's refusal to provide specific documents to a partisan committee make Whitaker perjure himself? Did the Iran deal, that halted Iran's nuclear development, make the President want to pass Nuclear secrets to the Saudis? Do you think Congress has an obligation to investigate whether he did or not? Or, because Obama gave Iran their money back you think it's legal for Trump to give the Saudis Nuclear technology?
So you support the number one state sponsor of terrorism. Cool.

Say, that's a nice diversionary yet false and baseless accusation.

You brought up Holder, Obama and the return of billions to Iran? So...what does that have to do with Whitaker's possible perjury or Trumpybear giving away nuclear secrets?
If a Trump AG refused Congress you'd piss your pants. Your double standard is a sign of a mental problem.

So you are a fortune teller as well?

You prognosticate a future position of mine and then call it a double standard based on your own prognostications?

Brilliant. Do you fool yourself often like this or what?
I am brilliant. It's one of my gifts to be able to cut through the propaganda and point to the double standards and hypocrisy of the left.

Ops did I forget my </sarcasm> tag?

He was a genius in his own mind.......

Forum List

Back