Let’s review what the Obama FBI did

Nope. It’s that his campaign was filled with idiots who couldn’t help themselves looking for every advantage they could including contacting Russians and being open to their assistance.

Then, Trump decided he needed to lie about it, repeatedly, and claim no one in his campaign had any contact with any Russians.

So what is Flynn supposed to do? Not lie about his contact with Russians? Of course not.
I underlined the problematic presumptive part of your post.
Nope. It’s why Papadopolous was talking with Musfud. It’s why Stone was all over Wikileaks. It’s why Donald Trump Jr replied “love it” when Russians emailed him about the Russian government helping their campaign.
Actually that's fake news, the email by the adoption lawyer said it was info on Hillary getting help not about helping him. Fake news liked to hide what the email said so they could say that adoption lawyer was "the Russians helping Trump".
1) she was not a Russian agent tied to Gov't otherwise: what was she doing in a house foreign affairs meeting with a Democrat congressman? (Pic included)View attachment 330522
2) she also talked to Dems and Hillary's staff but I notice crickets about that from the MSM.
You really don't know how corrupt the media is to know why they manipulate your perception of events. Here's a clue: Comcast pays the senators off and they own MSNBC, one CEO of which has a father running NBC. What is Comcast famous for?
Besides wanting to buy Time Warner (CNN)?
=Famous for being the most blatant thiefs illegal billing practices, ripping off the elderly, spying privacy issues, illegal theft of bank accts, illegal use and sale of privacy info=violation of said privacy info including SS # you give them.
Voted the worst coporation in the U.S. for years.
The same people who charge you for renting your own modem place Rachel Maddow on their network in tin foil hat yelling Russia Russia Russia and you buy it like you bought your own modem 10 times over by now.

This is what the email said in part:
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

So as you can see, these emails demonstrate that Trump thought he was getting help from the Russian government.
You validated what I said: about "Hillary and her dealings with Russia"
Which is why many people were at the neeting in order to have witnesses to give the FBI any info on Hillary's use of Russia help (now known as the fake Dozier from Russia).
You are saying you and Dems and MSM want to accuse Trump for what Hillary did and only concern on Trumps son not Hillary and DNC which paid for Russian missinformation and never gave that money back to donors so add campaign finance theft to the charge.
Furthermore Adam Schiff got caught on tape trying to get dirt on Trump from Russians he thought were gov't, and he was not asked to step down nor news worthy by MSM or denounced by Dems.
=epic failed ad hominem argument, ypu did not address my actual post and validated portions of pertinent info and argument.

Trump brought this on himself. His constant lying is the bedrock of this whole fucking mess.
Yes. It's his fault certain elements deep inside the Obama government couldn't stand it that he defeated
Hillary Clinton and derailed their whole plan to change America irrecoverably so he must be removed.
Damn him for his carelessness! Damn him for not being a globalist stooge.

Nope. It’s that his campaign was filled with idiots who couldn’t help themselves looking for every advantage they could including contacting Russians and being open to their assistance.

Then, Trump decided he needed to lie about it, repeatedly, and claim no one in his campaign had any contact with any Russians.

So what is Flynn supposed to do? Not lie about his contact with Russians? Of course not.
You need to explain for us what difference it makes whether Flynn talked with Sergey Kislyak about sanctions.

When you do, you might actually see the extreme abuse of power.

Go ahead.

Why do I need to explain that?
Because when you do, you will see your own bullshit.

If it made no difference, why did he lie about it?
Exactly. Now you are asking the right questions.

If he was doing something he could have been imprisoned for doing, and they had the evidence, why do THEY need him to lie?

Why is he indicted for lying and not some other crime?

I can only speculate why he lied, but to me it appears he was just being consistent with Trump’s lies. Trump was out there claiming that they had nothing to do with Russia. Furthermore, I think Flynn knew this was out of bounds with respect to foreign policy. He knows that there’s only one president at a time. The revelation that he was engaging with Russia in foreign policy before taking office, especially in a manner that was deferential, would be bad publicity.

They didn’t need Flynn to lie. He did that all on his own.
And, the only way they knew Flynn was lying was how?

C'mon. You can get there. You're almost there.

Because we monitor the phone calls of the Russian ambassador. If you have a point to make, just make it.
I don't think you get it, because MSM want to keep you looking in the wrong direction.
Obama met that same Ambassador Sergey Kislyak 22 times in the WH, so why wasn't Obama under surveillance? because Obama who set up the meeting with Sessions was using Sergey Kislyak
as his agent and excuse to spy on opposition to cheat the election (use Russia for gathering intell and dirt so they could turn around and use it). So Obama used Russians to manipulate the Election not Trump. More proof; Obama used
Sergey Kislyak to set up a meeting with Kushner and Russian banker which Kushner never took the bait. Afterwards Sergey Kislyak was sent out (kicked out) of our country so he could never testify, now totally disappeared and the WH logs purposely placed in archives to claim years till it can be discovered....but I grabed that info before it went into archive. Just we don't know how many criminals he had at the WH etc...

Delusional.

1) Spied on the Trump campaign
2) Spied on Carter Page
3) Spied on Michael Flynn
4) Leaking to the press
5) Conspired to trigger the 25th ammendment
6) Used the discredited Steele dossier to threaten Trump (Comey)
7) Comey leaked his memos from the meeting with the POTUS to the press
8) pressed for a special counsel to remove Trump
9) Appointed overt Democrats to the investigations
10) Set up Flynn to be prosecuted or fired
11)Sally Yates used Logan act as pretext to spy on Flynn
12) Flynn (Crossfire Razor) was concluded to be not part of the case....Strzok insisted to pursue Flynn.
13) Comey sends 2 agents to interview Flynn (Strzok was one)
14) They set up a perjury trap. They have transcript of phone call and know that nothing was bad about the call, but they grill Flynn on details of the call and catch him “lying”
15)Comey brags about this (We have all seen the video)
16) They threaten to go after Flynn’s son, so he pleaded guilty.

Now Flynn will be exonerated because the OBAMA FBI HAD A MARK AND THEY WERE IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.

Fucking disgusting. Totalitarian Statist Gestapo shit pulled off by OBAMA AND HIS FBI.

They must face 18th Century justice as the traitors deserve. This will prevent the next democrat administration from using the FBI as their Secret Police. "Gee, Comey, McCabe and Brennan were put before a firing squad, maybe spying on Americans with no due process is not such a great idea"

If not, we are finished as a country

We're getting very, very close to 'curtains' time.

Trump brought this on himself. His constant lying is the bedrock of this whole fucking mess.
Yes. It's his fault certain elements deep inside the Obama government couldn't stand it that he defeated
Hillary Clinton and derailed their whole plan to change America irrecoverably so he must be removed.

You need to explain for us what difference it makes whether Flynn talked with Sergey Kislyak about sanctions.

Go ahead.

If he was doing something he could have been imprisoned for doing, and they had the evidence, why do THEY need him to lie?

I can only speculate why he lied, but to me it appears he was just being consistent with Trump’s lies. Trump was out there claiming that they had nothing to do with Russia. Furthermore, I think Flynn knew this was out of bounds with respect to foreign policy. He knows that there’s only one president at a time. The revelation that he was engaging with Russia in foreign policy before taking office, especially in a manner that was deferential, would be bad publicity.

Because we monitor the phone calls of the Russian ambassador. If you have a point to make, just make it.
I don't think you get it, because MSM want to keep you looking in the wrong direction.
Obama met that same Ambassador Sergey Kislyak 22 times in the WH, so why wasn't Obama under surveillance? because Obama who set up the meeting with Sessions was using Sergey Kislyak
as his agent and excuse to spy on opposition to cheat the election (use Russia for gathering intell monTHAT'S AN dirt so they could turn around and use it). So Obama used Russians to manipulate the Election not Trump. More proof; Obama used
Sergey Kislyak to set up a meeting with Kushner and Russian banker which Kushner never took the bait. Afterwards Sergey Kislyak was sent out (kicked out) of our country so he could never testify, now totally disappeared and the WH logs purposely placed in archives to claim years till it can be discovered....but I grabed that info before it went into archive. Just we don't know how many criminals he had at the WH etc...

Delusional.
THAT'S an Ad Hominem reply: therefore the second time you validated my post. But this reply by you is known as trolling and baiting and is against the forum rules. So the question to you now is: why are rules not broken (because the adoption lawyer was not Russian gov't ) problematic to you when opposition and when broken by your party and rules broken by you are seemingly ok to you? Answer: affiliation pride-human ego, gang mentality.
It's why I spent a whole year discussing human behavior, group affiliation behavior, social sciences before discussing politics. Because without understanding your propensity for double standards based on affiliation pride, you will never get your stance in political and social matters and know why you protect lawless behavior.

Go ahead.

as his agent and excuse to spy on opposition to cheat the election (use Russia for gathering intell monTHAT'S AN dirt so they could turn around and use it). So Obama used Russians to manipulate the Election not Trump. More proof; Obama used

Delusional.
THAT'S an Ad Hominem reply: therefore the second time you validated my post. But this reply by you is known as trolling and baiting and is against the forum rules. So the question to you now is: why are rules not broken (because the adoption lawyer was not Russian gov't ) problematic to you when opposition and when broken by your party and rules broken by you are seemingly ok to you? Answer: affiliation pride-human ego, gang mentality.
It's why I spent a whole year discussing human behavior, group affiliation behavior, social sciences before discussing politics. Because without understanding your propensity for double standards based on affiliation pride, you will never get your stance in political and social matters and know why you protect lawless behavior.

There's just nothing to say when you just make shit up. What evidence do you have to suppor the idea that Kislyak was acting on behalf of Obama?

How can I disabuse you of a delusion? It's a fixed false belief.

I underlined the problematic presumptive part of your post.
Nope. It’s why Papadopolous was talking with Musfud. It’s why Stone was all over Wikileaks. It’s why Donald Trump Jr replied “love it” when Russians emailed him about the Russian government helping their campaign.
Actually that's fake news, the email by the adoption lawyer said it was info on Hillary getting help not about helping him. Fake news liked to hide what the email said so they could say that adoption lawyer was "the Russians helping Trump".
1) she was not a Russian agent tied to Gov't otherwise: what was she doing in a house foreign affairs meeting with a Democrat congressman? (Pic included)View attachment 330522
2) she also talked to Dems and Hillary's staff but I notice crickets about that from the MSM.
You really don't know how corrupt the media is to know why they manipulate your perception of events. Here's a clue: Comcast pays the senators off and they own MSNBC, one CEO of which has a father running NBC. What is Comcast famous for?
Besides wanting to buy Time Warner (CNN)?
=Famous for being the most blatant thiefs illegal billing practices, ripping off the elderly, spying privacy issues, illegal theft of bank accts, illegal use and sale of privacy info=violation of said privacy info including SS # you give them.
Voted the worst coporation in the U.S. for years.
The same people who charge you for renting your own modem place Rachel Maddow on their network in tin foil hat yelling Russia Russia Russia and you buy it like you bought your own modem 10 times over by now.

This is what the email said in part:
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

So as you can see, these emails demonstrate that Trump thought he was getting help from the Russian government.
Your anecdotal accounts of high level Russian emails are not very convincing. Did you realize that?

I rarely expect to convince people of anything. I'm more interested in how they respond to information that runs counter to their narrative.

"Presiding Judge Emmet Sullivan has overlooked flagrant misconduct by DOJ prosecutors, led by Brandon Van Grack. FBI Director Christopher Wray has concealed exculpatory evidence of FBI and DOJ misconduct that favored General Flynn for three years. General Flynn’s previous attorneys from the DC law firm of Covington and Burling — where Mr. Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder is a partner — represented Gen. Flynn poorly, and did so apparently on-purpose. In spite of all that, the case is unraveling thanks to the diligence of Gen. Flynn’s new attorney, Sidney Powell, who cuts through government bullshit like a samurai sword through tofu."

"The case is now moving swiftly to a climax, perhaps due to William Barr appointing Missouri federal attorney Jeffrey Jensen to review the matter. Someone, perhaps new Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, has pried bales of previously hidden documents from FBI Director Wray’s sweaty hands. They amount to clear evidence of a scheme to lawlessly railroad Gen. Flynn. If Judge Sullivan doesn’t dismiss the case in another two weeks, he will look like a fool and a scoundrel. He probably cares about his reputation. Any fair reading of this case would have this judge cite the DOJ lawyers for criminal contempt at a minimum."

Kunstler is a brilliant writer who does not like Trump at all---but this dislike is overwhelmed by his love of his Country and the basement level of corruption it has been brought to by Obama Operatives---like James Comey, John Brennan etc.

People who want to know more should read the whole article. Blind Partisan-Budding Bolsheviks (Democrats) will want to skip it and remain willfully blind wallowing in their TDS.

_______

Go ahead.

Delusional.

He either, like many anti-Trumpers, does not understand what the 'rule of law's is; or does understand it, but because it is Trump, nods in approval to the use of 'Banana Republic' methods and means. :banana::banana::banana:

Go ahead.

Delusional.

He either, like many anti-Trumpers, does not understand what the 'rule of law's is; or does understand it, but because it is Trump, nods in approval to the use of 'Banana Republic' methods and means. :banana::banana::banana:

Rule of law?

You mean like how it’s illegal to lie to the FBI in the course of an investigation?

Go ahead.

Delusional.

There's just nothing to say when you just make shit up. What evidence do you have to suppor the idea that Kislyak was acting on behalf of Obama?

Evidence was the fact Sessions on TV said Obama ordered him to see Sergey Kislyak, not that he did so on his own, it was Sessions Job and Obama was still in charge. More evidence was Obama denying knowing then admiting later after the cat was out of the bag-his story kept changing about spying then admited it. More was the WH log which cobtradicts his adding to the medias concern on the Ambassador= shows as false concern otherwise why would he himself be meeting the Ambassador?
Kicking Sergey Kislyak Out of the Country for doing what Obama himself ordered=priceless.

Go ahead.

Delusional.

Couple months in Venezuela and he'll grasp what kind of grip the dems want means for citizens in that death grip

Go ahead.

Delusional.

Evidence was the fact Sessions on TV said Obama ordered him to see Sergey Kislyak, not that he did so on his own, it was Sessions Job and Obama was still in charge. More evidence was Obama denying knowing then admiting later after the cat was out of the bag-his story kept changing about spying then admited it. More was the WH log which cobtradicts his adding to the medias concern on the Ambassador= shows as false concern otherwise why would he himself be meeting the Ambassador?
Kicking Sergey Kislyak Out of the Country for doing what Obama himself ordered=priceless.

You missed the part where you found out that Obama ordered Kislyak to do anything. How did you figure that part out?

They were not illegally recording him. They were recording Kislyak, legally, because he is a foreign agent and therefore they can get a FISA warrant to collect intelligence on him. So yes, they had recordings of Flynn talking to Kislyak, but no it was not illegal.
Right there. Did you read what you just wrote?

They UNMASKED an American. They ILLEGALLY recorded him. They are supposed to IGNORE the American. It is, by definition, illegal for them to have his conversations, much less attempt to use them against him.

Unmasking Americans is legal with adequate justification. In this instance, it was necessary to know who Kislyak was talking to. It’s a huge difference if he’s talking to some random dude or someone associated with the transition team.

Totally legally. Easily justifiable. Not even Flynn’s crackpot lawyer is making this claim.
Wrong. Kislyak probably talks to dozens of Americans every day. According to you, the government is entitled to unmask every one of them.

Until FBI leadership and DOJ leadership go to prison, there is no justice. Wray was right in the middle of the coup attempt and is still stonewalling his bosses in the DOJ and the Whitehouse. He needed to be fired years ago and, in fact, should never have been given the top job in the FBI.

Until FBI leadership and DOJ leadership go to prison, there is no justice. Wray was right in the middle of the coup attempt and is still stonewalling his bosses in the DOJ and the Whitehouse. He needed to be fired years ago and, in fact, should never have been given the top job in the FBI.
Yes indeed. A great purge is just what y’all are demanding.

Trump needs 4 more years to unfuck this 3rd world shithole. The kenyan lawn jockey shit all over the Constitution and every other American sacrament and why wouldn't he.... he's a muslime America hater with hate-YT beard of a wife. We need some to see some traitors locked up.

Oh wait, I forgot. The Obama FBI concluded that although HIllary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails AFTER SUBPOENA, and she had CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON HER PRIVATE SERVER, she didn’t do anything wrong.

Meanwhile, a naval enlistee who took a selfie on a sub went to jail.

F Obama
F Hillary
F Comey
F Brennan
F McCabe
F Strzok
F Page (Strzok did)
F Bruce Ohr
F Nellie Ohr
F Biden
F Mueller
F Pelosi
F Schumer

Who am I forgetting?

The fact is that her lawyer determined which e-mails were personal and which were not. The FBI found no evidence of any intent to hide any e-mails. AS SECRETARY OF STATE SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

The naval enlistee had no right to that classified information.

F Trump
F Trump supporters
F YOU

Forum List

Back