Let’s review what the Obama FBI did

I feel like a broken record, but if the Bush FBI did the EXACT thing to Susan Rice, liberals would lose their minds and they know it.

It proves they are full of shit.

Bush would be Hitler.

Why isn’t Obama Hitler?

Trump brought this on himself. His constant lying is the bedrock of this whole fucking mess.

I can tell you don't do much.

Most busy people can't remember the details of conversations they had 3 days ago.
At a certain age you forget what you had for breakfast quite often.

Exactly, and the FBI knew it. They had the transcript. Why the need to interrogate Flynn about what they already know?

To see if he was just telling the lie for publicity reasons in coordination with his administration or if he was actually lying to save his skin.

If it’s the latter, and if the Russians know he was lying, it makes it an exploitable problem for Flynn.

The discussion of sanctions was not in passing. In fact, discussing sanctions was the purpose of the phone call. Kislyak requested Flynn to call him almost immediately after Obama announced sanctions against Russia. After getting that request, Flynn requested guidance from the Trump campaign about how to respond to Kislyak, since it was obvious that was going to be the topic of the phone call. Flynn complied with the instructions from the Trump campaign. After the phone call, Flynn called the Trump campaign and updated them on the substance of their conversation. The next day Putin publicly announced that they would not escalate sanctions against our country. The day after that, Kislyak called Flynn and told him that Putin received his message and was the reason that sanctions were not escalated.
How do you know any of this?

Its in the indictment. I recommend you read it.

Yes. It should be against the law.
There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.
Ummm. I think you're mistaken.

Docs show FBI tried to set up Flynn

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

It is the ultimate weapon for the FBI and they use it DAILY!!!

So, either get rid of that law or NOBODY EVER COOPERATE WITH THE FBI!!!

Tell me.
How did the FBI get him to lie?

None of y’all seem to know but you keep saying it.
Read this.

When you're done, come back and let's talk.

Read it yesterday. Thanks.

Now, how did the FBI get him to lie? Seems like this should be a simple question.
Easy. I would think you could work it out on your own, but you're a dummy, so I will do it for you.

They were recording his conversations because they were illegally spying on him. They knew the entire content of the multiple conversations that he had with Sergey Kislyak. They new he would not remember everything they talked about, especially the stuff they discussed in passing. They FBI even debated how they would go about piecemeal sharing with him what they knew (but should not have known because they were illegally recording him). In their initial discussion, they told him he didn't need a lawyer. It was just a casual interview. Later they get him confused about conversations after hours of grilling. They get him to say he didn't talk about certain things, etc. Then they have him.

It happens all the time. Not just to Flynn.

They were not illegally recording him. They were recording Kislyak, legally, because he is a foreign agent and therefore they can get a FISA warrant to collect intelligence on him. So yes, they had recordings of Flynn talking to Kislyak, but no it was not illegal.

The discussion of sanctions was not in passing. In fact, discussing sanctions was the purpose of the phone call. Kislyak requested Flynn to call him almost immediately after Obama announced sanctions against Russia. After getting that request, Flynn requested guidance from the Trump campaign about how to respond to Kislyak, since it was obvious that was going to be the topic of the phone call. Flynn complied with the instructions from the Trump campaign. After the phone call, Flynn called the Trump campaign and updated them on the substance of their conversation. The next day Putin publicly announced that they would not escalate sanctions against our country. The day after that, Kislyak called Flynn and told him that Putin received his message and was the reason that sanctions were not escalated.

Flynn was asked about this three and a half weeks later, and you want me to believe that he totally forgot EVERYTHING that happened in the previous paragraph?

THEY ILLEGALLY RECORDED FLYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump brought this on himself. His constant lying is the bedrock of this whole fucking mess.
Yes. It's his fault certain elements deep inside the Obama government couldn't stand it that he defeated
Hillary Clinton and derailed their whole plan to change America irrecoverably so he must be removed.
Damn him for his carelessness! Damn him for not being a globalist stooge.

Yes. It should be against the law.
There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.
Ummm. I think you're mistaken.

Docs show FBI tried to set up Flynn

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

It is the ultimate weapon for the FBI and they use it DAILY!!!

So, either get rid of that law or NOBODY EVER COOPERATE WITH THE FBI!!!

Tell me.
How did the FBI get him to lie?

None of y’all seem to know but you keep saying it.
Read this.

When you're done, come back and let's talk.

Read it yesterday. Thanks.

Now, how did the FBI get him to lie? Seems like this should be a simple question.
Easy. I would think you could work it out on your own, but you're a dummy, so I will do it for you.

They were recording his conversations because they were illegally spying on him. They knew the entire content of the multiple conversations that he had with Sergey Kislyak. They new he would not remember everything they talked about, especially the stuff they discussed in passing. They FBI even debated how they would go about piecemeal sharing with him what they knew (but should not have known because they were illegally recording him). In their initial discussion, they told him he didn't need a lawyer. It was just a casual interview. Later they get him confused about conversations after hours of grilling. They get him to say he didn't talk about certain things, etc. Then they have him.

It happens all the time. Not just to Flynn.

They were not illegally recording him. They were recording Kislyak, legally, because he is a foreign agent and therefore they can get a FISA warrant to collect intelligence on him. So yes, they had recordings of Flynn talking to Kislyak, but no it was not illegal.

Flynn was asked about this three and a half weeks later, and you want me to believe that he totally forgot EVERYTHING that happened in the previous paragraph?

THEY ILLEGALLY RECORDED FLYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debunked ages ago.

show me

Most busy people can't remember the details of conversations they had 3 days ago.

Exactly, and the FBI knew it. They had the transcript. Why the need to interrogate Flynn about what they already know?

To see if he was just telling the lie for publicity reasons in coordination with his administration or if he was actually lying to save his skin.

If it’s the latter, and if the Russians know he was lying, it makes it an exploitable problem for Flynn.
The only way it makes an exploitable problem for Flynn is if the Russians have help from the Democrats.

So, what is it you are saying here, pal?

Dems are in bed with Russia? Or that the FBI used this technicality to get Flynn to make up some bullshit on Trump.

But, it does not matter why Flynn "lied" to the FBI. They will prosecute him for it either way. It's unbridled power they wield and lord over the people.

never cooperate with the FBI

Yes. It's his fault certain elements deep inside the Obama government couldn't stand it that he defeated
Hillary Clinton and derailed their whole plan to change America irrecoverably so he must be removed.

Nope. It’s that his campaign was filled with idiots who couldn’t help themselves looking for every advantage they could including contacting Russians and being open to their assistance.

Then, Trump decided he needed to lie about it, repeatedly, and claim no one in his campaign had any contact with any Russians.

So what is Flynn supposed to do? Not lie about his contact with Russians? Of course not.

The only way it makes an exploitable problem for Flynn is if the Russians have help from the Democrats.

So, what is it you are saying here, pal?

Dems are in bed with Russia? Or that the FBI used this technicality to get Flynn to make up some bullshit on Trump.

What do you mean? How do Democrats have anything to do with it?

If Flynn is lying to save his own skin, and the Russians know that, they have leverage. He’s open to blackmail. That’s a serious problem for someone so high up in US intelligence.

show me

It took 5 seconds to find with an internet search, but whatever.

Nope. It’s that his campaign was filled with idiots who couldn’t help themselves looking for every advantage they could including contacting Russians and being open to their assistance.

Then, Trump decided he needed to lie about it, repeatedly, and claim no one in his campaign had any contact with any Russians.

So what is Flynn supposed to do? Not lie about his contact with Russians? Of course not.
You need to explain for us what difference it makes whether Flynn talked with Sergey Kislyak about sanctions.

When you do, you might actually see the extreme abuse of power.

Go ahead.

I underlined the problematic presumptive part of your post. I hope you don't find it too incredible
that a president of the United States would need for his people to communicate with Russians, from time
to time.

You need to explain for us what difference it makes whether Flynn talked with Sergey Kislyak about sanctions.

Go ahead.

Why do I need to explain that?

show me

It took 5 seconds to find with an internet search, but whatever.

I said show me. Not get a link.

Go ahead.

Why do I need to explain that?
Because when you do, you will see your own bullshit.

Forgot that Obama set up Jeff Session's meeting with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak (who visited the WH 22 times according to WH Logs) in order to spy on the opposition campaign therefore Obama conspired with Russians (using them as agents) in his coup.

Forum List

Back