Let’s review what the Obama FBI did

Yes. It should be against the law.
There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.
Ummm. I think you're mistaken.

Docs show FBI tried to set up Flynn

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

It is the ultimate weapon for the FBI and they use it DAILY!!!

So, either get rid of that law or NOBODY EVER COOPERATE WITH THE FBI!!!

Tell me.
How did the FBI get him to lie?

None of y’all seem to know but you keep saying it.
Read this.

When you're done, come back and let's talk.

There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

Tell me.

Read this.

Read it yesterday. Thanks.

Now, how did the FBI get him to lie? Seems like this should be a simple question.

1) Spied on the Trump campaign
2) Spied on Carter Page
3) Spied on Michael Flynn
4) Leaking to the press
5) Conspired to trigger the 25th ammendment
6) Used the discredited Steele dossier to threaten Trump (Comey)
7) Comey leaked his memos from the meeting with the POTUS to the press
8) pressed for a special counsel to remove Trump
9) Appointed overt Democrats to the investigations
10) Set up Flynn to be prosecuted or fired
11)Sally Yates used Logan act as pretext to spy on Flynn
12) Flynn (Crossfire Razor) was concluded to be not part of the case....Strzok insisted to pursue Flynn.
13) Comey sends 2 agents to interview Flynn (Strzok was one)
14) They set up a perjury trap. They have transcript of phone call and know that nothing was bad about the call, but they grill Flynn on details of the call and catch him “lying”
15)Comey brags about this (We have all seen the video)
16) They threaten to go after Flynn’s son, so he pleaded guilty.

Now Flynn will be exonerated because the OBAMA FBI HAD A MARK AND THEY WERE IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.

Fucking disgusting. Totalitarian Statist Gestapo shit pulled off by OBAMA AND HIS FBI.

They must face 18th Century justice as the traitors deserve. This will prevent the next democrat administration from using the FBI as their Secret Police. "Gee, Comey, McCabe and Brennan were put before a firing squad, maybe spying on Americans with no due process is not such a great idea"

If not, we are finished as a country

Tell me.

Read this.

Now, how did the FBI get him to lie? Seems like this should be a simple question.
Easy. I would think you could work it out on your own, but you're a dummy, so I will do it for you.

They were recording his conversations because they were illegally spying on him. They knew the entire content of the multiple conversations that he had with Sergey Kislyak. They new he would not remember everything they talked about, especially the stuff they discussed in passing. They FBI even debated how they would go about piecemeal sharing with him what they knew (but should not have known because they were illegally recording him). In their initial discussion, they told him he didn't need a lawyer. It was just a casual interview. Later they get him confused about conversations after hours of grilling. They get him to say he didn't talk about certain things, etc. Then they have him.

It happens all the time. Not just to Flynn.

1) Spied on the Trump campaign
2) Spied on Carter Page
3) Spied on Michael Flynn
4) Leaking to the press
5) Conspired to trigger the 25th ammendment
6) Used the discredited Steele dossier to threaten Trump (Comey)
7) Comey leaked his memos from the meeting with the POTUS to the press
8) pressed for a special counsel to remove Trump
9) Appointed overt Democrats to the investigations
10) Set up Flynn to be prosecuted or fired
11)Sally Yates used Logan act as pretext to spy on Flynn
12) Flynn (Crossfire Razor) was concluded to be not part of the case....Strzok insisted to pursue Flynn.
13) Comey sends 2 agents to interview Flynn (Strzok was one)
14) They set up a perjury trap. They have transcript of phone call and know that nothing was bad about the call, but they grill Flynn on details of the call and catch him “lying”
15)Comey brags about this (We have all seen the video)
16) They threaten to go after Flynn’s son, so he pleaded guilty.

Now Flynn will be exonerated because the OBAMA FBI HAD A MARK AND THEY WERE IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.

Fucking disgusting. Totalitarian Statist Gestapo shit pulled off by OBAMA AND HIS FBI.

They must face 18th Century justice as the traitors deserve. This will prevent the next democrat administration from using the FBI as their Secret Police. "Gee, Comey, McCabe and Brennan were put before a firing squad, maybe spying on Americans with no due process is not such a great idea"

If not, we are finished as a country

Could you imagine if Trump was Hitler like these left wing faggots profess?

All of these assholes would be dead in the street.

But, no! TRUMP IS HITLER!

It’s so fucking stupid.

Something is VERY wrong at the FBI when they abuse the power we bestow upon them to undermine a presidential election, coerce confessions from citizens via threats to bankrupt the defendant with legal defense bills and go after their kids.

I used to be proud of the FBI and thought them above politics and political corruption. That we had one law enforcement agency citizens could count on to treat us fairly. It appears I was wrong.

The FBI needs to be disbanded! Totally! Vacate every fucking plea in the past 10 years. How the fuck was there not any work place violence from the "good" FBI agents "just following orders" allowing Comey to get away with being Obama's SS?

Tell me.

Read this.

Easy. I would think you could work it out on your own, but you're a dummy, so I will do it for you.

They were recording his conversations because they were illegally spying on him. They knew the entire content of the multiple conversations that he had with Sergey Kislyak. They new he would not remember everything they talked about, especially the stuff they discussed in passing. They FBI even debated how they would go about piecemeal sharing with him what they knew (but should not have known because they were illegally recording him). In their initial discussion, they told him he didn't need a lawyer. It was just a casual interview. Later they get him confused about conversations after hours of grilling. They get him to say he didn't talk about certain things, etc. Then they have him.

They were not illegally recording him. They were recording Kislyak, legally, because he is a foreign agent and therefore they can get a FISA warrant to collect intelligence on him. So yes, they had recordings of Flynn talking to Kislyak, but no it was not illegal.

The discussion of sanctions was not in passing. In fact, discussing sanctions was the purpose of the phone call. Kislyak requested Flynn to call him almost immediately after Obama announced sanctions against Russia. After getting that request, Flynn requested guidance from the Trump campaign about how to respond to Kislyak, since it was obvious that was going to be the topic of the phone call. Flynn complied with the instructions from the Trump campaign. After the phone call, Flynn called the Trump campaign and updated them on the substance of their conversation. The next day Putin publicly announced that they would not escalate sanctions against our country. The day after that, Kislyak called Flynn and told him that Putin received his message and was the reason that sanctions were not escalated.

Flynn was asked about this three and a half weeks later, and you want me to believe that he totally forgot EVERYTHING that happened in the previous paragraph?

They were not illegally recording him. They were recording Kislyak, legally, because he is a foreign agent and therefore they can get a FISA warrant to collect intelligence on him. So yes, they had recordings of Flynn talking to Kislyak, but no it was not illegal.
Right there. Did you read what you just wrote?

They UNMASKED an American. They ILLEGALLY recorded him. They are supposed to IGNORE the American. It is, by definition, illegal for them to have his conversations, much less attempt to use them against him.

The discussion of sanctions was not in passing. In fact, discussing sanctions was the purpose of the phone call. Kislyak requested Flynn to call him almost immediately after Obama announced sanctions against Russia. After getting that request, Flynn requested guidance from the Trump campaign about how to respond to Kislyak, since it was obvious that was going to be the topic of the phone call. Flynn complied with the instructions from the Trump campaign. After the phone call, Flynn called the Trump campaign and updated them on the substance of their conversation. The next day Putin publicly announced that they would not escalate sanctions against our country. The day after that, Kislyak called Flynn and told him that Putin received his message and was the reason that sanctions were not escalated.
How do you know any of this?

If the FBI asks you how many windows the home you grew up in had and you answer incorrectly they have
you for "lying" to the FBI. It's police state bullshit!

This is 100% correct.

I talked to my friend Chis for about 30 minutes this morning, I could easily answer incorrectly about the specifics of the call.

That was like 5 hours ago.

Flynn was asked about this three and a half weeks later, and you want me to believe that he totally forgot EVERYTHING that happened in the previous paragraph?
I can tell you don't do much.

Most busy people can't remember the details of conversations they had 3 days ago.

Right there. Did you read what you just wrote?

They UNMASKED an American. They ILLEGALLY recorded him. They are supposed to IGNORE the American. It is, by definition, illegal for them to have his conversations, much less attempt to use them against him.

Unmasking Americans is legal with adequate justification. In this instance, it was necessary to know who Kislyak was talking to. It’s a huge difference if he’s talking to some random dude or someone associated with the transition team.

Totally legally. Easily justifiable. Not even Flynn’s crackpot lawyer is making this claim.

Forum List

Back