Let’s review what the Obama FBI did

Any....day....now.
Here's the thing with Flynn.....if you're not guilty, you don't make deals.
But you got some really great conspiracy theories there. Hopefully, Barr and Durham will be able to manufacture....er....present some evidence.that backs up this silly list.

So you'd throw your kids under the bus to save yourself.
Do your kids know this?

Nothing to do with it. Flynn directed the action. His son partook in it. Both guilty. End of story.
What action was that?

The same exact people responsible for the on-going coup d' tat, well those are the people who succeeded in getting the United States shut down! Taking everything Obama perpetrated against the United states into consideration, you'd just have to be cosmically, impossibly stupid to take wuhan/covid-19 at face value!

Any....day....now.
Here's the thing with Flynn.....if you're not guilty, you don't make deals.
But you got some really great conspiracy theories there. Hopefully, Barr and Durham will be able to manufacture....er....present some evidence.that backs up this silly list.

So you'd throw your kids under the bus to save yourself.
Do your kids know this?

Nothing to do with it. Flynn directed the action. His son partook in it. Both guilty. End of story.

Flynn will be vindicated.

Doubt it. Nothing here challenges any of the facts of the matter. Flynn was asked if he talked to Kislyak about sanctions and he said no. That was a lie. That's against the law.
No, it was not against the law for him to lie to Trump. Furthermore, if it's against the law for Flynn to lie, then it's also against the law for Comey and the whole rotten gang to lie, and they all lied in spades.

Last edited:
Obama hates Flynn because Flynn wanted an audit of the CIA, did not agree with how we were dealing with ISIS, and did not approve of the Iran deal.

Isn’t it interesting that Trump mopped up ISIS within a few months of taking office?

Odd that Obama couldn’t do that.

Why is that?

Obama hates Flynn because Flynn wanted an audit of the CIA, did not agree with how we were dealing with ISIS, and do not approve of the Iran deal.

Isn’t it interesting that Trump mopped up ISIS within a few months of taking office?

Why is that?
Barry considered ISIS the "JV Team". No need to pay attention to them.

Obama hates Flynn because Flynn wanted an audit of the CIA, did not agree with how we were dealing with ISIS, and do not approve of the Iran deal.

Why is that?
Barry considered ISIS the "JV Team". No need to pay attention to them.

Obama was strictly a political beast. It was absolutely disgusting. Don’t let ISIS get in the way of approval ratings.

If he were a patriot he would have leveled with America and then fucked ISIS in the shitter.

Obama hates Flynn because Flynn wanted an audit of the CIA, did not agree with how we were dealing with ISIS, and did not approve of the Iran deal.

Why is that?
Obama was so scared that he would alienate his liberal base that he oversaw the most restrictive and ineffective rules of engagement in the modern world. He refused to define the enemy for whom and what they are – radical Islamist terrorists – and refused to put forth an effective war strategy that would combat dangerous terrorists that were beheading and slaughtering innocent civilians.

Oh wait, I forgot. The Obama FBI concluded that although HIllary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails AFTER SUBPOENA, and she had CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON HER PRIVATE SERVER, she didn’t do anything wrong.

Meanwhile, a naval enlistee who took a selfie on a sub went to jail.

F Obama
F Hillary
F Comey
F Brennan
F McCabe
F Strzok
F Page (Strzok did)
F Bruce Ohr
F Nellie Ohr
F Biden
F Mueller
F Pelosi
F Schumer

Who am I forgetting?

Last edited:
MT4atmn.gif

So, I think we can all agree that the statutes making it a "crime" to "lie" to the FBI should be repealed immediately, as they do nothing but open the door for serious abuses of power.

Or, just shut down the FBI forever.
:dunno:

I'm cool either way.

Why is that?
Obama was so scared that he would alienate his liberal base that he oversaw the most restrictive and ineffective rules of engagement in the modern world. He refused to define the enemy for whom and what they are – radical Islamist terrorists – and refused to put forth an effective war strategy that would combat dangerous terrorists that were beheading and slaughtering innocent civilians.

Isn’t that fucking bizarre? What did he say when he put his hand on the Bible?

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

I don’t see Jack fucking shit about not offending Muslims.

Doubt it. Nothing here challenges any of the facts of the matter. Flynn was asked if he talked to Kislyak about sanctions and he said no. That was a lie. That's against the law.
Should it be against the law?

We know the FBI deliberately tries to get people to "lie" so they can lean on them and abuse power.

No one should ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever....heeeettt....yeeever....cooperate with the FBI. Ever.
giphy.gif

Don't talk to those fuckers for any reason. Ever.

Should it be against the law?

We know the FBI deliberately tries to get people to "lie" so they can lean on them and abuse power.

Yes. It should be against the law.
There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.

There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.
Ummm. I think you're mistaken.

Docs show FBI tried to set up Flynn

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

It is the ultimate weapon for the FBI and they use it DAILY!!!

So, either get rid of that law or NOBODY EVER COOPERATE WITH THE FBI!!!

Ummm. I think you're mistaken.

Docs show FBI tried to set up Flynn

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

It is the ultimate weapon for the FBI and they use it DAILY!!!

So, either get rid of that law or NOBODY EVER COOPERATE WITH THE FBI!!!

Tell me.
How did the FBI get him to lie?

None of y’all seem to know but you keep saying it.

Forum List

Back