Let’s review what the Obama FBI did

The fact is that her lawyer determined which e-mails were personal and which were not. The FBI found no evidence of any intent to hide any e-mails. AS SECRETARY OF STATE SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

The naval enlistee had no right to that classified information.
BS
The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was
obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

Yes. It should be against the law.
There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.
Ummm. I think you're mistaken.

Docs show FBI tried to set up Flynn

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

It is the ultimate weapon for the FBI and they use it DAILY!!!

So, either get rid of that law or NOBODY EVER COOPERATE WITH THE FBI!!!

There’s nothing to suggest that they deliberately tried to get him to lie. All they did was ask him a relevant question which they suspected he would lie about.

That's exactly what they tried to do. Catch him lying, then they can lean on him.

Of course Flynn's lawyers are going to say that. The truth may be somewhat different.

"Legal analysts called the notes run-of-the-mill, and said FBI agents had good reason to believe Flynn had lied repeatedly about his conversations with Kislyak.

"They were debating how to approach him about the lie," said Bradley Moss, a national security lawyer. "Law enforcement does this kind of thing on a routine basis. The only difference is it’s usually not with a powerful White House staffer."

Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor, said the notes reflected preparation for an interview, and are not unusual at all.

"Michael Flynn was treated like thousands of other subjects who were interviewed by FBI agents," he said. "If you don’t like how Flynn was treated, change the rules for everyone. Because this is how it works."

Of course Flynn's lawyers are going to say that. The truth may be somewhat different.

"Legal analysts called the notes run-of-the-mill, and said FBI agents had good reason to believe Flynn had lied repeatedly about his conversations with Kislyak.

"They were debating how to approach him about the lie," said Bradley Moss, a national security lawyer. "Law enforcement does this kind of thing on a routine basis. The only difference is it’s usually not with a powerful White House staffer."

Renato Mariotti, a former federal prosecutor, said the notes reflected preparation for an interview, and are not unusual at all.

"Michael Flynn was treated like thousands of other subjects who were interviewed by FBI agents," he said. "If you don’t like how Flynn was treated, change the rules for everyone. Because this is how it works."

Liar.

The fact is that her lawyer determined which e-mails were personal and which were not. The FBI found no evidence of any intent to hide any e-mails. AS SECRETARY OF STATE SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

BS
The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012.

At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state.

The Chinese government was
obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

More fake news.

Liar.

You are the liar. When does a Trump supporter lie? In this case when they are typing.

They were not illegally recording him. They were recording Kislyak, legally, because he is a foreign agent and therefore they can get a FISA warrant to collect intelligence on him. So yes, they had recordings of Flynn talking to Kislyak, but no it was not illegal.
Right there. Did you read what you just wrote?

They UNMASKED an American. They ILLEGALLY recorded him. They are supposed to IGNORE the American. It is, by definition, illegal for them to have his conversations, much less attempt to use them against him.

There was no illegal recording. Kislyak is not a American citizen. They had every right to tape him.

You are the liar. When does a Trump supporter lie? In this case when they are typing.
Go back to your bridge Herman.
1588396448065.png

Oh wait, I forgot. The Obama FBI concluded that although HIllary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails AFTER SUBPOENA, and she had CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON HER PRIVATE SERVER, she didn’t do anything wrong.

Meanwhile, a naval enlistee who took a selfie on a sub went to jail.

F Obama
F Hillary
F Comey
F Brennan
F McCabe
F Strzok
F Page (Strzok did)
F Bruce Ohr
F Nellie Ohr
F Biden
F Mueller
F Pelosi
F Schumer

Who am I forgetting?

F Trump
F Trump supporters
F YOU
All he did was take a picture, you butt fucking piece of shit! And dude spent a FUCKING YEAR in jail. But your holy queen can thumb her nose at the SAME FUCKING LAW and walk like NOTHING HAPPENED.

Fuck that goddamn whore. I want her dead.

Oh wait, I forgot. The Obama FBI concluded that although HIllary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails AFTER SUBPOENA, and she had CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON HER PRIVATE SERVER, she didn’t do anything wrong.

Meanwhile, a naval enlistee who took a selfie on a sub went to jail.

F Obama
F Hillary
F Comey
F Brennan
F McCabe
F Strzok
F Page (Strzok did)
F Bruce Ohr
F Nellie Ohr
F Biden
F Mueller
F Pelosi
F Schumer

Who am I forgetting?

F Trump
F Trump supporters
F YOU

Who are you defending and why? Why do you want Flynn to go to prison?

Until FBI leadership and DOJ leadership go to prison, there is no justice. Wray was right in the middle of the coup attempt and is still stonewalling his bosses in the DOJ and the Whitehouse. He needed to be fired years ago and, in fact, should never have been given the top job in the FBI.
Yes indeed. A great purge is just what y’all are demanding.

Absolutely. Just as Clinton and Obama did, any incoming president should clean house and put in his own people. The people spoke and elected President Trump. He runs the Executive Branch and his goals, methods, ideas, policies are what the people demanded in the election. Leaving behind those from the previous administration who stand in the way is just counter productive, as we've seen.

Trump brought this on himself. His constant lying is the bedrock of this whole fucking mess.
Yes. It's his fault certain elements deep inside the Obama government couldn't stand it that he defeated
Hillary Clinton and derailed their whole plan to change America irrecoverably so he must be removed.
Damn him for his carelessness! Damn him for not being a globalist stooge.

Nope. It’s that his campaign was filled with idiots who couldn’t help themselves looking for every advantage they could including contacting Russians and being open to their assistance.

Then, Trump decided he needed to lie about it, repeatedly, and claim no one in his campaign had any contact with any Russians.

So what is Flynn supposed to do? Not lie about his contact with Russians? Of course not.
You need to explain for us what difference it makes whether Flynn talked with Sergey Kislyak about sanctions.

When you do, you might actually see the extreme abuse of power.

Go ahead.

Why do I need to explain that?
Because when you do, you will see your own bullshit.

If it made no difference, why did he lie about it?
Exactly. Now you are asking the right questions.

If he was doing something he could have been imprisoned for doing, and they had the evidence, why do THEY need him to lie?

Why is he indicted for lying and not some other crime?

I can only speculate why he lied, but to me it appears he was just being consistent with Trump’s lies. Trump was out there claiming that they had nothing to do with Russia. Furthermore, I think Flynn knew this was out of bounds with respect to foreign policy. He knows that there’s only one president at a time. The revelation that he was engaging with Russia in foreign policy before taking office, especially in a manner that was deferential, would be bad publicity.

They didn’t need Flynn to lie. He did that all on his own.
And, the only way they knew Flynn was lying was how?

C'mon. You can get there. You're almost there.

Because we monitor the phone calls of the Russian ambassador. If you have a point to make, just make it.
I don't think you get it, because MSM want to keep you looking in the wrong direction.
Obama met that same Ambassador Sergey Kislyak 22 times in the WH, so why wasn't Obama under surveillance? because Obama who set up the meeting with Sessions was using Sergey Kislyak
as his agent and excuse to spy on opposition to cheat the election (use Russia for gathering intell monTHAT'S AN dirt so they could turn around and use it). So Obama used Russians to manipulate the Election not Trump. More proof; Obama used
Sergey Kislyak to set up a meeting with Kushner and Russian banker which Kushner never took the bait. Afterwards Sergey Kislyak was sent out (kicked out) of our country so he could never testify, now totally disappeared and the WH logs purposely placed in archives to claim years till it can be discovered....but I grabed that info before it went into archive. Just we don't know how many criminals he had at the WH etc...

Delusional.
THAT'S an Ad Hominem reply: therefore the second time you validated my post. But this reply by you is known as trolling and baiting and is against the forum rules. So the question to you now is: why are rules not broken (because the adoption lawyer was not Russian gov't ) problematic to you when opposition and when broken by your party and rules broken by you are seemingly ok to you? Answer: affiliation pride-human ego, gang mentality.
It's why I spent a whole year discussing human behavior, group affiliation behavior, social sciences before discussing politics. Because without understanding your propensity for double standards based on affiliation pride, you will never get your stance in political and social matters and know why you protect lawless behavior.

He either, like many anti-Trumpers, does not understand what the 'rule of law's is; or does understand it, but because it is Trump, nods in approval to the use of 'Banana Republic' methods and means. :banana::banana::banana:

Rule of law?

You mean like how it’s illegal to lie to the FBI in the course of an investigation?

It figures that you're not familiar with the 'rule of law'. :spank:

Forum List

Back