🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets see what feminists are, and how possessed they are. Shall we?

might be OFF TOPIC --- but what i like best is videos of feminazis attacking men and really laying into the men with fists , teeth and violence . And then the man puts a complete STOP to the foolishness with some MAN POWER and all it takes is one Kaboom . And then the cries of , Men should never hit a girl . [chuckle] its funny !! ---------------- might be off topic comment .
"man power".....:71:
we're equal right? women power?
Why even talk about beating up people? Toxic?

might be OFF TOPIC --- but what i like best is videos of feminazis attacking men and really laying into the men with fists , teeth and violence . And then the man puts a complete STOP to the foolishness with some MAN POWER and all it takes is one Kaboom . And then the cries of , Men should never hit a girl . [chuckle] its funny !! ---------------- might be off topic comment .

not off topic at all,,,

I am of the idea that if a women chooses to act like an equal to man she should be treated the same which means if she needs it you should knock the shit out of her

my ex-wife thought she could shake our 6 month old in my face so I knocked her unconscious and when I told the judge about it he just looked at her and moved on with the case
so...to you it's all about knocking the shit out of people.......interesting.
only those that have it coming,,,and shaking a baby qualifies

I'd have knocked her out, too. And then I'd have called the cops on her for child abuse. You can kill a baby by doing that shit.

Men should never hit a LADY. If a person insists on acting like trash, then genitalia become irrelevant.

why not? it is a form a self defense. again, you don't believe in self defense?

so the leftists in here think you should just take a woman in your face and ignore it. no matter what she does cause she's a woman. too funny. We're equal, we're equal, but you encounter us and you've crossed a line. :auiqs.jpg:typical leftists don't understand consequences.

not off topic at all,,,

I am of the idea that if a women chooses to act like an equal to man she should be treated the same which means if she needs it you should knock the shit out of her

my ex-wife thought she could shake our 6 month old in my face so I knocked her unconscious and when I told the judge about it he just looked at her and moved on with the case

I'd have knocked her out, too. And then I'd have called the cops on her for child abuse. You can kill a baby by doing that shit.

Men should never hit a LADY. If a person insists on acting like trash, then genitalia become irrelevant.
I pulled her attorney over to the side before we went into court and reminded him that he only knows what she told him but I know the truth,,,her grabbed her and asked what I was talking about and thy had a heated talk and before you knew it he was back at me with full joint custody
because in talking about it it can lead to rational thinking that avoids the need for it

Just what are "we" dealing with here? Who is "we"? Humans have only two body types. Some people like the OP seem to think that one type is soooo much better than the other. You have a penis, I have a vagina. What makes a penis so special? I'm not against people who have a penis. A lot of them are very nice people, and a penis is a good thing to borrow on occasion. But what is these men's obsession with their genitalia about?
having a penis or a vagina isnt the issue

but the fact that women live off the hard work men do and then complain about it is

after 40yrs of being in the construction industry I have yet to see more than a few women involved,,and thats because they lack the physical stature to do the job

So you don't think that women do hard work? Who in the hell endured a pregnancy and labor so that you are here in the first place? Wiped your ass? Cleaned up after you? Cared for you when you were sick?

Your experiences in the construction industry have absolutely nothing to do with any of the politics between the two human body types. Everybody does hard work, little boy.
but men arent the ones running around like irrational nutjobs and complaing about women,,,in fact real men hold women to the highest of us because they are the life givers

BULLSHIT! You don't honour the women who gave you life. Elderly women are some of the poorest, worst cared for women in the country. The sad cliche of the old lady eating cans of cat food is all too true.

You don't honour poor women who give life. You label them "welfare queens" and "whores", but if they want an abortion, they're a "murderer". You complain bitterly about their "life choices".

You don't honour women when we ask for protection against sexual predators. Rape is the least prosecuted crime in America. White sexual predators are given wrist slaps and are later elected to be President or appointed to the Supreme Court.

13 Republican men wrote a health care bill that had no protections of for women's reproductive health, and which declared both pregnancy/childbirth and rape/sexual assault as "pre-existing conditions'. No woman sat on that Committee.

HOW would you know what I do???

Well since all of that shit is still going on, and you're actually defending it, it doesn't matter what you say, you're both allowing it to happen, and providing cover for the fact it does.

Most Catholic priests did not abuse children, but all knew it went on and none did anything about it. Allowing abuse to go on and saying nothing is the same thing as participation in it. In some ways worse. When one person speaks out and it ends, there are no more victims. When one person speaks out and is silenced the harm spreads like blood from an unstaunched wound.

but the fact that women live off the hard work men do and then complain about it is

after 40yrs of being in the construction industry I have yet to see more than a few women involved,,and thats because they lack the physical stature to do the job

So you don't think that women do hard work? Who in the hell endured a pregnancy and labor so that you are here in the first place? Wiped your ass? Cleaned up after you? Cared for you when you were sick?

Your experiences in the construction industry have absolutely nothing to do with any of the politics between the two human body types. Everybody does hard work, little boy.
but men arent the ones running around like irrational nutjobs and complaing about women,,,in fact real men hold women to the highest of us because they are the life givers

BULLSHIT! You don't honour the women who gave you life. Elderly women are some of the poorest, worst cared for women in the country. The sad cliche of the old lady eating cans of cat food is all too true.

You don't honour poor women who give life. You label them "welfare queens" and "whores", but if they want an abortion, they're a "murderer". You complain bitterly about their "life choices".

You don't honour women when we ask for protection against sexual predators. Rape is the least prosecuted crime in America. White sexual predators are given wrist slaps and are later elected to be President or appointed to the Supreme Court.

13 Republican men wrote a health care bill that had no protections of for women's reproductive health, and which declared both pregnancy/childbirth and rape/sexual assault as "pre-existing conditions'. No woman sat on that Committee.

Well since all of that shit is still going on, and you're actually defending it, it doesn't matter what you say, you're both allowing it to happen, and providing cover for the fact it does.

Most Catholic priests did not abuse children, but all knew it went on and none did anything about it. Allowing abuse to go on and saying nothing is the same thing as participation in it. In some ways worse. When one person speaks out and it ends, there are no more victims. When one person speaks out and is silenced the harm spreads like blood from an unstaunched wound.
there are a lot of other people in the world than me

not off topic at all,,,

"those who have it coming"? Criteria for that?

Beating up people is a form of self-defense? Where DO toxic people get this stuff? :71:

Just like the abusive spouse blaming the person they beat up for "making them do it".

Beating up people is a form of self-defense? Where DO toxic people get this stuff? :71:
well sure, people shoot others in self defense. you think that's strange too? wow. so someone intentionally shoves you you ignore it eh? And when they don't stop you do what?

not off topic at all,,,

"those who have it coming"? Criteria for that?
shaking a baby in my face,,,

----------------------------------- well , you should see in my posts description where i talk about a feminazi or similar starting and beating the ZHIT out of the male guy and then the guy puts an end to it [kaboom] . [man power] Bode .

Just like the abusive spouse blaming the person they beat up for "making them do it".
if that abusive spouse is chasing you around the house with a knife, then yeah they got an ass whoopin coming

All Catholic priests? ALL? There are more than 400,000 Catholic priests in the world, and you're saying every single one of them had direct, actionable knowledge of child molestation?

I can literally hear your IQ going down every time you speak.

see my post 73 for scenario that some admit justifies the Male putting an end to getting beat by the female as he uses man power and kaboom Bode .

i was raised to be a Gentleman and to never hit a woman . But hey , there is such a thing as a person practicing Self Defense or Man Power and 'kaboom' Bode .

That doesn't relieve you of your obligations as a patriot or a human being. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" does not, as conservatives have you believe, refer to "free shit". It refers to service to your country to make it a better place.

Conservatives frequently say that the US is a "Christian country". A mentor of mine once said that he lived his life by a one word motto: JOY.

Jesus
Others
Yourself

I've tried to do the same. I help anyone I can. I ask for nothing in return. I have gotten back more than I've every given. I am only one person, but I do what I can. In 1979, my house was destroyed by a tornado. Dozens of people I had helped over the years, turned out to help me. I gave the clean-up contract to a young man I knew whose wife was pregnant and due soon, and who had recently lost his job.

I'm only one person but I try to live by the beliefs I espouse. Mind you I did feel like I had sold my soul to the Devil when I took my first job with a big Bay Street law firm. But the Devil really pays well, and has nice offices, bonuses twice a year, and a membership in the best clubs in town as perks, and matching pension contributions. I asked some Catholic friends about prayers of contrition and doubled my monthly Greenpeace donation, signed with black pen.

boy , you sound like an important lefty as you beat yer own drum :afro: Dragon Lady ,

That doesn't relieve you of your obligations as a patriot or a human being. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" does not, as conservatives have you believe, refer to "free shit". It refers to service to your country to make it a better place.

Conservatives frequently say that the US is a "Christian country". A mentor of mine once said that he lived his life by a one word motto: JOY.

Jesus
Others
Yourself

I've tried to do the same. I help anyone I can. I ask for nothing in return. I have gotten back more than I've every given. I am only one person, but I do what I can. In 1979, my house was destroyed by a tornado. Dozens of people I had helped over the years, turned out to help me. I gave the clean-up contract to a young man I knew whose wife was pregnant and due soon, and who had recently lost his job.

I'm only one person but I try to live by the beliefs I espouse. Mind you I did feel like I had sold my soul to the Devil when I took my first job with a big Bay Street law firm. But the Devil really pays well, and has nice offices, bonuses twice a year, and a membership in the best clubs in town as perks, and matching pension contributions. I asked some Catholic friends about prayers of contrition and doubled my monthly Greenpeace donation, signed with black pen.

The fuck are you looking for, some sort of medal for your "outstanding" goodness, which is "outstanding" only by the measure of your ASSumptions that others aren't doing as much?

Newflash, toots: there's a world of difference between caring for and helping others and doing it the way you, personally, think that should be defined.

Get over yourself, "Saint" Dragontwat. You're impressing no one but yourself.

Forum List

Back