Let's Shoot Black People for Fun

View attachment 658964
An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

This is why anti racism must be taught in scools.
It’s impossible to contradict the teachings of the parents

Some people's kid, I swear. Sounds like a kid whose daddy shudda beat that ass, evuh damn day, till he learned better. Of course, maybe the school board father of the kid is the real problem.
I never spanked my children

They grew into productive citizens
Loving husbands
Amazing fathers

View attachment 658964
An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

There are black people shooting black people for the same reason. And there are black people killing white people for that reason.

Oh. Those are the ones black people use to shoot each other.

Well you know Penelope, if they didn't get them from this "racist" white gun store, they'd get them somewhere else. Nebraska. Or Iowa. Even Missouri.

Did you ever ask yourself why the black kids are buying all their guns from racist whites?
Shhhhh!

That's what I said. Whites are where they are due to legislation. I don't know how you look at history and can't see that. But you guys are real quick to put that on us. The government is not trying to steal jack squat from you.
^^^^ another moronic conjecture

Well, this is sure a far cry from some of our black posters here who think killing white people is serious business, instead.

This obsession people have with identity is downright sick.

Do you honestly think that pushing CRT would cause a punk like this to "reform" his racism? Do you think a 15-year-old punk should be arrested and charged for his hateful opinions? If the call was mine, in this case, I probably would charge the idiot because of his desire to shoot people. His hate and his choice of words should not be a criminal matter. CRT is MUCH more involved and propagandistic. It literally demands that caucasian kids apologize for their skin color. EFF THAT. You see one case of a hate-filled teen who expresses racist tendencies and you want to correct it by "schooling" the white population at large. NO... just NO...
But IM2 called for teaching anti-racism in school, not teaching racism as in CRT so maybe he's reforming.

View attachment 658964

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis

You do understand that the biggest threat that a Black person has of being shot is from another Black person, don't you?

White on white crime is actually higher. But you're a racist so...
I already proved to you, beyond doubt, using your very own sources, the DOJ/FBI's UCR, that black on black killings are 4 times the rate of white on white killings.

Some people's kid, I swear. Sounds like a kid whose daddy shudda beat that ass, evuh damn day, till he learned better. Of course, maybe the school board father of the kid is the real problem.
There’s a 50-60 percent chance the kids father isn’t in the household. And an 80percent chance that it was caused by the mother. If that happens to be the situation…

Forum List

Back