Let's Shoot Black People for Fun

This is why anti racism must be taught in scools.
Do you honestly think that pushing CRT would cause a punk like this to "reform" his racism? Do you think a 15-year-old punk should be arrested and charged for his hateful opinions? If the call was mine, in this case, I probably would charge the idiot because of his desire to shoot people. His hate and his choice of words should not be a criminal matter. CRT is MUCH more involved and propagandistic. It literally demands that caucasian kids apologize for their skin color. EFF THAT. You see one case of a hate-filled teen who expresses racist tendencies and you want to correct it by "schooling" the white population at large. NO... just NO...

Yes, obviously, but you know as well as I do, the kid probably got his attitudes in the family.
Probably, but he could have developed the hate in response to being bullied by blacks. I'm just giving a possible example. Speech should NOT be criminalized unless it is directed in such a way that it incites violence. Obviously, threatening to shoot someone deserves some serious blowback.

View attachment 658964
An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

Sounds like a normal weekend in Chicago

NOT A PEEP FROM IM2 STUPID ABOUT REAL CRIME daily all over the USA black on black gang crime killing eachother for what? often innocent women and kids getting killed. He only cares if a white kills a black. (rare).

NOT A PEEP FROM IM2 STUPID ABOUT REAL CRIME daily all over the USA black on black gang crime killing eachother for what? often innocent women and kids getting killed. He only cares if a white kills a black. (rare).
White on white crime is actually higher. But you're a racist so...

People who have been given everything by the government probably need to think before they post.
Hey stupid retarded leftie, you have it bassackwards as usual.

We have given everything TO the government. Including your Affirmative Action for SIXTY years, which is the one and only piece of institutionalized racism in this country.

Every single little thing the government has, came from us. We have sacrificed OUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIVES for your benefit, fucktard.

And here you are, trying to play the victim.

Grow a brain. Get a life. Stop trying to blame whitey for all your problems

Sounds like a normal weekend in Chicago
Westforth Sports in Gary, Indiana
-------------------------------
GARY, Ind. (WLS) -- The City of Chicago is trying to plug what investigators believe is one big part of an illicit gun pipeline between Indiana and Illinois.

According to the lawsuit, Westforth Sports in Gary, Indiana is the number one supplier of guns used in Chicago crimes during a seven-year period, and the lawsuit cites a 2019 I-Team report focusing on so-called straw purchases that result in missing guns.

The lawsuit accuses family-owned Westforth of breaking U.S. laws by selling hundreds of guns to straw purchasers - guns the city claims in the lawsuit were funneled to felons and Chicago gang members.

GARY, Ind. (WLS) -- The City of Chicago is trying to plug what investigators believe is one big part of an illicit gun pipeline between Indiana and Illinois.

According to the lawsuit, Westforth Sports in Gary, Indiana is the number one supplier of guns used in Chicago crimes during a seven-year period, and the lawsuit cites a 2019 I-Team report focusing on so-called straw purchases that result in missing guns.

The lawsuit accuses family-owned Westforth of breaking U.S. laws by selling hundreds of guns to straw purchasers - guns the city claims in the lawsuit were funneled to felons and Chicago gang members.

Oh. Those are the ones black people use to shoot each other.

Well you know Penelope, if they didn't get them from this "racist" white gun store, they'd get them somewhere else. Nebraska. Or Iowa. Even Missouri.

Did you ever ask yourself why the black kids are buying all their guns from racist whites?

There latin, hispanic, white as well as black gangs, even the military have gangs, and do you know the prisons also have gangs.

...shall not be infringed

Maybe make murder against the law in Chicago?

That's like soooooo yesterday.
It's 2022. A knee to the neck makes for better viewing

Do you honestly think that pushing CRT would cause a punk like this to "reform" his racism? Do you think a 15-year-old punk should be arrested and charged for his hateful opinions? If the call was mine, in this case, I probably would charge the idiot because of his desire to shoot people. His hate and his choice of words should not be a criminal matter. CRT is MUCH more involved and propagandistic. It literally demands that caucasian kids apologize for their skin color. EFF THAT. You see one case of a hate-filled teen who expresses racist tendencies and you want to correct it by "schooling" the white population at large. NO... just NO...
He will probably grow up to hate blacks, that what his parents taught him. They say your thoughts are formed by 7-10 years of age.

View attachment 658964
An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

Welcome to the world of toxic troll culture.......most likely he was doing it to be edgy or as a joke......because there is a large number of very fragile, insecure, powerless feeling guys out there; who are already socially awkward, involuntarily celibate -- so all they have left is to fantasize about killing those darkies they love to hate...for the most part, they are harmless...but it only takes one to go shoot up a grocery store...not much you can do about it but be ready for them when they are brave enough to leave mom's basement

View attachment 658964

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis

So should this kid have the right to buy an assault rifle?

View attachment 658964

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis

It would seem to me ethnicity should never even be mentioned in schools, much less some lame social construct like "racism". Just encourage them to treat everyone the same and you are golden. Done and done.

Forum List

Back