Let's talk about NDAA (Ron Paul)

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I was reading about the NDAA legislation. Having watched many videos on it, and read many articles about it, I came across several Ron Paul Videos. The first one I watched was this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JymU1UJLZZM]Ron Paul vs. Obama and NDAA - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't even know this NDAA bill existed until today. I realized, for simply dissenting against this government, rather terrible things could happen you. I had a terrible reaction and disconnected my internet for hours, in fact I even announced I was pulling my plug on these forums in this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/280488-ten-gun-myths-and-memes-shot-down.html

Now let me tell you something, I've only cried twice in my male adult life: Once when my father died; today, when I realized the implications of the NDAA legislation, the recent DHS releases, the gun grab and the collapsing US dollar.

Tell me, no spin, no garbage, what you think about the NDAA.

but it has everything to do with why I can't take anything Paul says seriously or at face value anymore

if you don't want paul being the subject, don't make him the subject in the title

"Let's Talk about NDAA."

I put Ron Paul in the title so more people would click the link and watch the video, since Ron Paul has name recognition, that's all, it was advertisement, that's why his name is contained WITHIN parentheses. Now what do you think about the NDAA?

Also, I personally think that Ron Paul is right about his claim, they are charging him 250k when its worth no more than 50k. Using a UN Court is the only viable option, thanks to our messed up laws in the United States.

So that being said, what do you think about the NDAA?

Last edited:
I was reading about the NDAA legislation. Having watched many videos on it, and read many articles about it, I came across several Ron Paul Videos. The first one I watched was this one:

Ron Paul vs. Obama and NDAA - YouTube

I didn't even know this NDAA bill existed until today. I realized, for simply dissenting against this government, rather terrible things could happen you. I had a terrible reaction and disconnected my internet for hours, in fact I even announced I was pulling my plug on these forums in this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/280488-ten-gun-myths-and-memes-shot-down.html

Now let me tell you something, I've only cried twice in my male adult life: Once when my father died; today, when I realized the implications of the NDAA legislation, the recent DHS releases, the gun grab and the collapsing US dollar.

You're just a little bit late too the ball game my friend. How is it that you just now learned about NDAA's 2012 indefinte detention?

Drama Queen

The embolden statement above, that you did not know about NDAA is terrifying to me

Why?

Well look at the handle you gave yourself. It is based on your love of the constitution.

But you didn't know this law was in place and resigned by the POTUS?

No wonder this nation is falling the fuck apart.

People think they know what's happening and they're pissed, but they don't apparently know jackshit about what really happening.

They're so ignroant that they can willing be tools for the R or D criminal organizations that pass bills like NDAA.

I don't mean to offend you, mate, but seriously...

You gotta start paying attention to the NEWS and stop listening to TALKING HEADS.

You and every other POLITICAL PARTISAN in this nation.

Politics isn't a football game, its for real.

Man up and READ A BOOK.

The embolden statement above, that you did not know about NDAA is terrifying to me

Why?

Well look at the handle you gave yourself. It is based on your love of the constitution.

But you didn't know this law was in place and resigned by the POTUS?

No wonder this nation is falling the fuck apart.

People think they know what's happening and they're pissed, but they don't apparently know jackshit about what really happening.

They're so ignroant that they can willing be tools for the R or D criminal organizations that pass bills like NDAA.

I don't mean to offend you, mate, but seriously...

You gotta start paying attention to the NEWS and stop listening to TALKING HEADS.

You and every other POLITICAL PARTISAN in this nation.

Politics isn't a football game, its for real.

Man up and READ A BOOK.

We don't agree much but most of your post I agree with with exception of the news part. I trust the media (cable and national) as much as I trust the government.

Not much, and not often.

Frankly, for a non-terrorist to really be abused under this law, it would require everyone not to be paying much attention.

I worry a lot more about the subtle abuses of power, how a lot of little laws crowd into every corner of our existance, from making us sort our trash to forcing us to get expensive repairs to cars to comply with clean air tests that have nothing to do with clean air.

The NDAA is just another brick in the wall. Historically, periods of freedom and just government are fleeting. Ours was a good run (though by no means perfect), but it's coming to an end. The best we can hope for is to let 'er down easy. What I fear is that we'll go out not with a whimper, but with fascist 'bang' that will make Hitler look like an amateur.

The NDAA is now the American equivalent of the NAZI's Nuernberg laws.

It now legalizes the complete removal of EVERYONE's constiutional rights.

And some of you JUST heard about it?! Some of you who ALSO claim that you are qualified to debate constiutional issues?!?!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Believe me if you guys were SERIOUS about your love of this land you'd have been BITCHING about his law when it first started giving our government the right to run roughshod over our consitutional rights.

We no NOT live in the American most of you belive we live in anymore.

NDAA authorized the END of the real protections we once had under the 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

This is NOT our fathers America, folks.

You are living now in a POLICE STATE.

Get used to it.

That provision of the NDAA will go down to just another overreaction to 9-11. Once attacked, Americans will give up anything for the illusion of security. George Bush was a master at it. Wrap it up in the flag, tell Americans it is patriotic and we agree to anything.

As it is, it only has the potential for abuse and we will get over it and move on........we always do

That provision of the NDAA will go down to just another overreaction to 9-11. Once attacked, Americans will give up anything for the illusion of security. George Bush was a master at it. Wrap it up in the flag, tell Americans it is patriotic and we agree to anything.

As it is, it only has the potential for abuse and we will get over it and move on........we always do

WOW you sound like you're bitching about the NDAA, but you mentioned Geroge bush as being a master of manipulation? You're bitching, but you just can't seem too place the blame where it's due.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

WOW you sound like you're bitching about the NDAA, but you mentioned Geroge bush as being a master of manipulation? You're bitching, but you just can't seem too place the blame where it's due.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

Wasn't Obama who put those clauses in the NDAA

He had a choice of vetoing the Defense Authorization in a time of war or holding his nose and signing it

He took the cowards way out

Forum List

Back