Let's Talk About Things No One Cares About

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
hmmm

I guess I don't really care about the TV show The Bachelor or Dancing with the stars.
But since I don't care about it, I don't know what to say about it.

here is fine. I mean, since Mani said I post about things no one cares about, I figured this was a good starting point.

I mean someone must care enough even if to bash me cause I get a few responses!

I do not care about things I have no control over, in general. Or maybe that's more like worry. I mean, I think there are atrocities in the world, but, if I care about every single one I'd go nuts.

I think people would care a LOT about what I said if I actually told them what I don't care about!

Neighborhood gossip says the couple on the corner had a loud argument because his dog shit on the porch. I don't care.

here is fine. I mean, since Mani said I post about things no one cares about, I figured this was a good starting point.

I mean someone must care enough even if to bash me cause I get a few responses!

Does anyone really care?

No, really does anyone care?

I am just wonder does anyone and I mean anyone really care?

th

th

th

reminds me of another song ... part of they lyrics .. "talk about things and nobody cares"... (Aerosmith)

I do not care about politics, the election, or any politicians

I will care when they are elected and what they do but I expect no changes, if they are good great.
If they are bad, same old same old.

But I AM interested in what people on this board thing and feel...

I do not care about things I have no control over, in general. Or maybe that's more like worry. I mean, I think there are atrocities in the world, but, if I care about every single one I'd go nuts.

I think people would care a LOT about what I said if I actually told them what I don't care about!

That's a good way to get a good grade on a multiple-choice test. :wink:

I do not care about politics, the election, or any politicians

I will care when they are elected and what they do but I expect no changes, if they are good great.
If they are bad, same old same old.

But I AM interested in what people on this board thing and feel...
I don't really thing anything and I feel great! Thanks for not caring enough to ask...

No one ever wants to talk turkey. So I will.. Saw 2 hens with their brood of six new ones up on our woodline. Awfully damn cute.,..

About an hour later --- I'm going up the front porch to caulk and 3 hens come racing by in the front yard right below the railing. I could see ever feather on their heads. They were late to something.

I guess even Turkeys have schedules. Does ANYONE care about that? Dont' think so..
I beat Bonzi at her game. Ha Ha !!!

At times it feels like I am running in waist deep water while a wave chases after me and I keep falling over and every time I try to stand back up the wave pushes me back down.

The movie Ex Machina is amazing! You should make time to see it!

Forum List

Back